Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:49 pm
Kai looked at her with glassy eyes. "This coming from the girl who broke my three hundred year old seal and turned me back into a monster that I had hoped I would never be again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:52 pm
Kira stopped "would you like me to kill you?" she asked asking quietly grabbing a rag cleaning him up more sewing them up even though she hated needles  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:54 pm
Kai closed his eyes. "If Mitsu wouldn't be upset by my death...then I'd say yes," he told her. "She'd be the only one that would care if I were to die anyways."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 pm
"..." Kira couldnt say anything she finished standing up walking to the dresser pulling out a box "whats this?" she asked with a smile on her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:58 pm
Kai's eyes widened as he remembered the box. "It's nothign!" he said quickly sitting up. He winced in pain and grabbed the wounds and was forced to lay back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:59 pm
Kira opened the box barely interested "a picture?" she said flipping it over looking at it "Mitsuzu..." she whispered at it her head down  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:01 pm
Kai sighed when he realized she had seen the picture. "That's the only picture we had taken together," he whispered as the memories came rushing back to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:04 pm
"I see" she whispered putting the picture back standing up walking out the door "Ill leave you alone" she said shutting the door going over picking up the sword *damn it* she thought to herself putting the sword away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 pm
Kai got up the moment she left, despite the pain in his chest and stomach. He grabbed the box with the picture in it and quickly put it away. He was panting for breath as he reached for a packet of blood. His hands were just inches away from it. His entire body craved blood, but he was afraid of what would happen if he drank it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:08 pm
Kira shot open the door and grabbed the packet of blood throwing it away "you dont need it" she yelled lifting him up like a little girl throwing him back on the bed "and stay there"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:09 pm
(like a little girl huh xp )
Kai winced in pain and coughed up blood when he landed. "I do need it," he whispered. "If not these wounds will take forever to heal," he said coughing up more blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:11 pm
(lol) Kira wiped up the blood "I took good care of those wounds and they'll heal give them time" she said sitting at the edge of the bed looking at the ground  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 pm
"I feel weaker than a human," Kai muttered. "But I guess you might be right about the blood. Although I don't know how much longer I can go without it," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:14 pm
"just try" she whispered loooking up at the celling thinking about what Kai said *he loves me not you* Mitsuzu whispered in Kira's head she shut her eyes laying back on the bed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:16 pm
"Kira," Kai said suddenly as he opened his eyes. "If you had the chance to kill me...would you?" he asked softly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games