Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
((kono if u dont like the vampire form i can turn u back i know a way))

"ok if u can gget food i got the decorations lights tunes and all the other stuff in theese bags"he smilled and he then had an idea "i still think yoite is dangerous i got a test that i can perform n a few seconds cuz i sense powerfull esence from her"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 am
Kono looked at him and said simply "Dont get yourself killed."

It sounded bad but it was Kono's way of saying: Hey I consider you a friend.. Dont do ANYTHING dumb enough to make me worry..

She started to walk to the pizza hut and walked inside.

((Thank you but I love my vampire form! heart ))  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm
(vampire form???)

as soon as Kono walks out the door he falls asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 pm
((My avatar. ultra zx thought I wanted to change it. ))

As Kono finished her purchases she walked back to the school. She felt small and alone in the halls. To tell the truth Rob's power frightened her earlier. Plus this new girl.... Kono did not trust the new girl..  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm
he stands in the halls waiting for Kono as she walks towards him "so how do you like those two new guys" he opens his eyes and looks at her "rob seems like a party guy and Yoite seems like a pessamist"

(oh.............hey didn't i buy most of that stuff for you?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 am
Yoite could feel all the distrust, the dislike flowing from everyone as soon as she tested Aerunai. She ducked her head and looked down. 'What the Hell is wrong with me? Did I do somthing wrong?' She sighed and looked around, ignoring the sting behind her eyes. She shook her head and stood. "Well, I'll be in the bathroom," she said, walking out the door. She finally took this chance to do somthing nice and turned. "Unless you need me for somthing?" she asked Rob.

Aerunai sighed and walked out the door. "I'll go to Ben Franklin for decorations, silly string, spray paint, and other fun vandalizing things. See you in a few," she said, waving looking back at Rob. She went to Ben Franklin and picked out silly string and went to other shops to find spray paint, and bought a whole bunch of toliet paper.

((Not good, not detailed, but who cares.. I'm tired, it's 3 in the morning.... Haha, wee. Hhehehe twisted toliet paper, glorious vandalizing toliet paper. Gotta love a T.P.-ed school...))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm
Cody saw the two new people in the room. "Hello, how do you do?" Then the comment about stuff for a party hit him. "Wait, a party? No one said anything about a party? I'll handle technical things and lighting." Cody bent the light into fragments and shone them around the room. "Pretty cool, eh?" Cody then went to plan other things for the party, murmuring things like, "smoke machine", and , "This is my big chance!".

Ooc: Sorry about the confusion in my other post, I didn't read it all. I came to the front after Rob scared them off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:44 pm
Yoite nodded and turned toward the bathroom. She felt like she should do somthing, but didn't know what to do to help. She sighed and sat on a bench outside the bathroom, thinking. 'Why am I so unsocial?' She thought. 'Everyone seems to hate me, and I feel like I did somthing wrong. What have I done?' She shook her head, holding back tears that threatened to come. "And why am I so sensitive and emotional?!" She whispered with frustration. She shook her head and sighed, putting her head in her hands.  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 pm
he looks back towards the basement "hey i sense something is wrong with the new girl" he walks down and towards the girls bathroom and stops outside to wait for her to come back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:22 pm
Cody got up. "Goin' to the electronic store. Need some speakers, a headset, and that table that DJ's use. And maybe some Cd's. If you need me, you know where I am."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm
((Yes you did! Thanks! I heart U.. *hugs*))

Kono put the food on a table then walked into the girl's restroom she walked up to Yoite. "Are you okay? You look like you need a friend.." she asked. Kono felt bad that no one trusted Yoite.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 pm
(no need for the heart i don't really like mushy stuff)

he watches Kono enter the girls bathroom "don't make her mad" he walks back to the wall and sits down again"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 pm
((Ohh I did not mean it all mushy... Im not a really lovey-dovey person.. It annoys some people though.))

Kono looked at Yoite "I mean if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 am
Yoite looked up in surprise. She tilted her head. "I'm fine. Thank you though," she said, hiding her emotion. She thought if someone saw her emotion, they'll think her weak and sensitive, and emotional, and she didn't want anyone to know that she was sensitive and emotional. So she hid it under her practiced mask of an emotionless girl.  

Avioke

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:27 am
Cody came back, and floating behind him were gigantic speakers, and a DJ table. He was wearing the headset, and was carrying a stack of Cd's. "I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is, I'm out of money. Good news, I've got all the electrical equipment I'll need." He looked around the room. The only person there was one of the new kids, everyone else was nowhere to be found. He set some stuff down on the back room wall, and walked over to the kid sitting by the girls bathroom. "Hey, uh... what's your name again? Where is everyone?"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games