Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:10 pm
Kai smirked. "Why not. Sounds like fun," he said yanking the gun from Negase and throwing it aside.
"Over my dead body! You can't leave yet! Guards, get him!" Negase yelled. Several men wearing all black came holding baton and stun guns.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:16 pm
Ayame rushed forward, grabbing one guard's baton and smashed it into his face. When one tried to use the stun gun on her, she ducked and let another guard take the hit. She would rush her attacker and delivered two blows that knocked him out. She finished off the rest of the guards pretty easily.

Still holding the baton, she twirled it a bit. "Alright then, let's go."

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:19 pm
Kai smirked an turned and glared at Negase. "You're all out of tricks Negase," Kai said coldly. "You should've never let me off of my leash."
"Oh, but I haven't Kai. In case you haven't forgotten, your family let me practice on not just you but your sister as well. Should you leave I'll be forced to experiment on her."
At those words Kai froze and clenched his fist tightly, his face going pale even as he spoke. "That doesn't matter to me. That's Botan's sister, not mine."
"Ah, but you do care. Otherwise you wouldn't be standing where you are."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:26 pm
Ayame grew tired of Nagase and threw the baton at him with such force that when it connected to his head she was sure it would knock him out. She still was confused about this 'sister' business but she looked at Kai. "C'mon...let's go find her."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:40 pm
"We can't," Kai said softly. "She's at my house...well, Botan's house," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
"Then...that's where we'll go." She reached out and took his hand. "C'mon, let's leave before more Nagase flunkies show up or he wakes up." Ayame started to walk down the hall.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:30 pm
Kai flinched as she touched him but went with her nonetheless. "Listen, I'm not exactly a people person this is more something that concerns Botan. I'll let him take over. But tell him that if he needs to fight let me take over. Botan's not exactly the fighter of the two in case you hadn't noticed," Kai said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:35 pm
Ayame nodded and stopped. "Will do. Kai...Thanks." She smiled at him.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:38 pm
Kai sighed and tried to keep his face as cold as ice. "Don't thank me. It's not like I like you or anything. It's just that I hate Negase with a passion. If he hadn't been here I probably would've hurt you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:39 pm
Ayame laughed a bit. "If you say so Kai..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:43 pm
Kai glared at her and shook his head. "I don't get it. I really don't. Why aren't you afraid of me? Even Negase was afraid of me when Botan created me. He was afraid he couldn't control me, and he was right. But why aren't you afraid?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:48 pm
"Simple, I love you." She turned to face him. "You should never ever fear the person you love."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:49 pm
"Correction, you love Botan," Kai said his face turning a slight shade of crimson she was so close.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 pm
"Correction...you are Botan." She kissed him.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:55 pm
Kai backed away his face a blazing red. "Don't do that!" He said breathing heavily. "We may share the same body but we are very different people!" he yelled still blushing brightly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff