Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystal_raye

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:18 pm
missmagpie
deadmanjake
reagun ban
I got possessed by "The King in Yellow"

Who or what is the King in Yello?
Sure it's not the king in Jello? That'd be way cooler. whee

That it would be. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:24 pm
Wiccans are monotheists because the Lord and Lady are polarities of The One, but Christians are tritheists because of the Holy Trinity!  

Henry Dorsett Case

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:25 pm
Reagun? I'm not sure if ummm, you were mocking me....or soemthing but it did happen.....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 am
Kaena Wraithson
Reagun? I'm not sure if ummm, you were mocking me....or soemthing but it did happen.....

You invoked the fictional God "The King of Yellow"?
You expect me to believe that, rather than you suffering from some sort of psychoses, you invoked a God that does not exist?
Why stop there, why not invoke Yog Soggoth, Cthulhu himself?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pelta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:55 am
reagun ban
Why stop there, why not invoke Yog Soggoth, Cthulhu himself?
Because opening the gates of R'lyeh would mean the end of our world, and it can't be done until the stars are right... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:34 am
Spiritualists believe in One God (most say male like in Christianity, but some chose to say female) and the Holy Spirit (or simply the Spirit), making them Dualthiests.

evil evil evil evil evil evil  

jaden kendam

Aya Azura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:56 pm
"If you don't obey me, I'll put a bad note in your Akashic Records!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:18 pm
Listen dude, what works for em and what works for you are two different htings, I do chaos magic for a reason, because I don't have to follow all the rules and stuff.... Belief is the highest form of power, man...  

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:26 pm
Kaena Wraithson
Listen dude, what works for em and what works for you are two different htings, I do chaos magic for a reason, because I don't have to follow all the rules and stuff.... Belief is the highest form of power, man...

Given this is the case, please believe me a million dollars, a pony, and a b*****b.

I'll let you know when they arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:40 pm
you know, at first I thoguht this was a nice guild, but it seems now that you many are simpleminded and can't get yuor minds around an idea that isn't yours....  

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:06 pm
Kaena Wraithson
you know, at first I thoguht this was a nice guild, but it seems now that you many are simpleminded and can't get yuor minds around an idea that isn't yours....

What, you mean chaos magic? I can grok chaos magic, I just don't think it's the end all and be all and "pure power" and all that. And I'm not a big proponant of doing things a certain way to avoid rules; avoiding known rules as a means to an end, fine, but rules exist for a reason and ignoring them can bring about great consequences.

Seriously, belief can be powerful, but it can also be worthless. Chaos magic isn't all that, particularly if you think it's ignoring rules. And the mind you think is closed may not be the one that actually is closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:19 pm
No, i neleive there are rules, but you don't gotta listen to them all the time.  

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:08 am
Kaena Wraithson
No, i neleive there are rules, but you don't gotta listen to them all the time.

You don't have to follow the rules all the time in any magical system.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:27 am
Things get lost in translation all the time

Why is it that when you say you have direct ties to the pioneers of any religion, someone comes back with the above? Surely, if someone says that they have such ties, there is a chance that they can back it up in original writings?

Also, why would someone that was Ordained be more informed than someone who has direct ties to long ago?

general world religions classes.

Is it just me, or is that not proof of jack s**t?  

jaden kendam

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:07 pm
Quote:
I don't think it is the fact that they think it is Satanism (as in the religion), I think it is the fact that they believe anything that has anything to do with magic or has ulternative influences (like a Goddess or different spirits as many Celtic wiccans believe) that it is controlled by Satan. So, in a sense, to them it becomes a form of satanism. A hidden way to worship the bible.

Of course, Wiccans are very peaceful, earth loving beings...that never pray to satan! sad

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games