Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox
I have just a minor complaint------------------my clam will not open every day, sometimes I go 2 or 3 days before it opens, then it opens and I start all over again, waiting for it to open. Anyone else have this problem or is it not supposed to open every day question question question

I have that problem too... plus some days it will be open, I click on it, and it closes but gives nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 am
Lil-Jo
Miss Abigal of Lenox
I have just a minor complaint------------------my clam will not open every day, sometimes I go 2 or 3 days before it opens, then it opens and I start all over again, waiting for it to open. Anyone else have this problem or is it not supposed to open every day question question question

I have that problem too... plus some days it will be open, I click on it, and it closes but gives nothing.

Well at least I'm not alone in my frustration, but I'm sorry that you're having a problem too. I posted it in the forums, maybe it will be fixed.  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox
Lil-Jo
Miss Abigal of Lenox

Well at least I'm not alone in my frustration, but I'm sorry that you're having a problem too. I posted it in the forums, maybe it will be fixed.

It did not open today on my account or my mule account.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:10 am
I went to watch my sister march and the band looked great but the game was bad to start the zebra's were wearing green (if you don't know what that means it means that they were making obviously wrong calls in favor of one team often due to bribes) and then our defence held the other team first and goal at the 1 yard line and took over on downs then the offense came on and the QB promptly fumbled it in the endzone giving them their winning touchdown then followed it up by throwing another (4th or 5th one that night and he kept hitting the same defender) with 1:30 on the clock so they took a knee on the next 3 plays and ran the clock out on us to win 13-10 and as usual i screamed myself hoarse and then kept on screaming so now my voice is going to sound like a cement mixer full of rocks for the next 2-3 days.... but at least the band looked good  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:24 pm
Lil-Jo
Miss Abigal of Lenox
Lil-Jo
Miss Abigal of Lenox

I'm having the same problem. You guys don't have cuttlefish by any chance in your tanks? That seems to be the common thread with this issue.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:49 pm
charamath
Lil-Jo
Miss Abigal of Lenox
Lil-Jo
Miss Abigal of Lenox

I'm having the same problem. You guys don't have cuttlefish by any chance in your tanks? That seems to be the common thread with this issue.
hey yeah i'm haveing the same problem and i do have a cuttle fish does that mean my little Illi is the problem?  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Jadrianna72

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:27 am
overseer has neglected me for 6 days crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:38 pm
looks like they fixed it! The fish have a whole new happiness system. For some reason, my cuttlefish refuses to be happy...  

charamath

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 pm
charamath
looks like they fixed it! The fish have a whole new happiness system. For some reason, my cuttlefish refuses to be happy...

turn the lights on and move the temp to moderate
my complaint "Invited Dress" if your in theatre you get that  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:58 am
what's the point of having an IM program if no one uses it? Everyone's either on MSN, Yahoo or AIM and Gaia made their own but I never see anyone on it!  

Darth_Magus1

GiBella

Shy Darling

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:40 pm
I stay having all sorts of problems with my aquarium. My tank is full of cuttlefish.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:04 pm
Does anyone really dislike the bees flying around in town, I get so busy looking at those darn bees and all the confusion that I can't see anything else.............hope I'm not the only one that dislikes the bees.  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

Majexek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 pm
I hate the buzzing flying things! They look like mosquitos to me. Very very creepy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:30 pm
crying

I can't get the bottle of Merlot to open!!!  

Majexek

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:33 pm
Darth_Magus1
what's the point of having an IM program if no one uses it? Everyone's either on MSN, Yahoo or AIM and Gaia made their own but I never see anyone on it!

Mine doesn't work or I would, seeing as there is no one really worth talking to on Aim, or Yahoo.

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games