Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:52 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
*Laughs.* That's cheap.
What is?
What you copy and pasted.
HOW IS THAT CHEAP??? the b*****d had a hero, a full CC-specialized squad, and an Exarch! how is that cheap??!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:52 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
Don't get all lovey-dovey on me guys. I miss having a GF enough.
Be smart and you'll find one that'll stick. Don't go for the ones that cake on makup,---edited out---st at my school. Stupid freshmans. stare  

Rookie Ray Renagade

Tojju

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:53 pm
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
*Laughs.* That's cheap.
What is?
HOW IS THAT CHEAP??? the b*****d had a hero, a full CC-specialized squad, and an Exarch! how is that cheap??!
The fact that he took all that out with a Marine and a Special Character.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:53 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Flamethrowers are 2 strength short of having ANY chance of damaging a dreadnoughts front armor
Aims it at your scronny a** instead. xd
not enough range. the flame templates only about 9 inches long.
*throws the gun at you and draws his oober-cannon* This will work, I don't know what els to use? gonk
So my patentade oober-cannon will have to do. xd But it back fires.
Pulls the trigger and toss' it at your flank as it explodes*
*the explosion shakes the dreadnought, and blasts its lascannon off, so it lifts its Power Fist (as strong as your Artillery tank, but without a blast template) with built in flamethrower (or a dual barreled machine gun that shoots bullets the size of pepsi cans, whichever you prefer) and starts walking at Rookie*
The 15 Scorpions tanks shoot the s**t out of IT with 30 Pulsar shots. (Str 9 Ap 1.)
*you roll all 1's to hit, an orbital strike blows all your guys to dust*  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:54 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
*Laughs.* That's cheap.
What is?
stare I was the SM's, he had the scorpions.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:54 pm
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Flamethrowers are 2 strength short of having ANY chance of damaging a dreadnoughts front armor
*throws the gun at you and draws his oober-cannon* This will work, I don't know what els to use? gonk
*the explosion shakes the dreadnought, and blasts its lascannon off, so it lifts its Power Fist (as strong as your Artillery tank, but without a blast template) with built in flamethrower (or a dual barreled machine gun that shoots bullets the size of pepsi cans, whichever you prefer) and starts walking at Rookie*
The 15 Scorpions tanks shoot the s**t out of IT with 30 Pulsar shots. (Str 9 Ap 1.)
Nevratha Va hides in the shadows and pops up behind your dreds and blows it's back armor with 4 str 8 ap 1 shots.  

Tojju

Tojju

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:55 pm
Jesse Lex Paradox
Yahiko_Meoshine
Be smart and you'll find one that'll stick. Don't go for the ones that cake on makup, all they want is sex.......... at least at my school. Stupid freshmans. stare
Bah. All girls in my charter school are like that. Well-developed, hot, slutty, and bitchy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:55 pm
DarkElf27
*takes up the reins and wheels the horse around, using it's agilety to get around to the back* All I can think of is the story with the armore peircing shell and the chipmunk, not to mention the cloud of red. xd  

Rookie Ray Renagade

Tojju

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:56 pm
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
*Laughs.* That's cheap.
What is?
Don't care who it was that was playing. One marine and a Special Character taking out a full squad of Banshees AND Karandras is outrageous.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:56 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
Jesse Lex Paradox
Yahiko_Meoshine
Be smart and you'll find one that'll stick. Don't go for the ones that cake on makup, all they want is sex.......... at least at my school. Stupid freshmans. stare
Bah. All girls in my charter school are like that. Well-developed, hot, slutty, and bitchy.
I tell them off....... and put their own words against them. xd  

Rookie Ray Renagade

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:57 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Nevratha Va hides in the shadows and pops up behind your dreds and blows it's back armor with 4 str 8 ap 1 shots.
*as this happens, the Farseer of my group opens Nevratha's mind to the warp and watxches as the creatures of the warp blast Ra to bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:57 pm
Jesse Lex Paradox
Yahiko_Meoshine
Jesse Lex Paradox
Yahiko_Meoshine
Good for you. None of them talk to me anyways. I'm not exactly the greatest looking guy around. sweatdrop  

Tojju

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:58 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
*Laughs.* That's cheap.
What is?
Don't care who it was that was playing. One marine and a Special Character taking out a full squad of Banshees AND Karandras is outrageous.
Striking Scorpions. And you wouldnt be saying that if You were the one who won because of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:58 pm
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Yahiko_Meoshine
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
*as this happens, the Farseer of my group opens Nevratha's mind to the warp and watxches as the creatures of the warp blast Ra to bits.
VA!! IT'S NEVRATHA VA!!! GET IT RIGHT!!! *Then the rest of the shadow rangers come out of the shadows and blow the s**t out of the farseer, and the commander.  

Tojju

Rookie Ray Renagade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:59 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
Jesse Lex Paradox
Yahiko_Meoshine
Jesse Lex Paradox
Yahiko_Meoshine
Good for you. None of them talk to me anyways. I'm not exactly the greatest looking guy around. sweatdrop
I'm not the greatest looking girl, oh well. Be outspoken. xd I just get hyper and angry. domokun  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games