Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coffeemiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:41 pm
The Emperors will is my duty, For I am but a soldier in his mighty legions.

I used to play fantasy but I stoped after they changed the rules to the current edition.

I am now but one of a million men of the Imperial Guard. Just getting into 40k so if you have any hints for me please feel free to give me hints and advice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:10 pm
lo. im Random (yes really). i have 2 eldar armies going, one Biel-Tan and one Alaitoc. ive been playing for about 4 years, and i just recently found the online stuff for harlequins so i have a (mostly proxy XD) army going there too. thanks  

Sirothseret

BEEF MASTUR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:17 pm
getting my Dark Angles Up to 1500 or 2000 pts Perferably 2000pts 3nodding
But i currently Have 1245pts for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:20 am
Hi, I'm Stephen, I'm 17 and I'm from England.

I currently have 1500 points of Ultramarines, I get hassled about it all the time. My reasoning for it originally is that I went to a Games Workshop newbie Sunday and was given an Ultramarines Dreadnought to play as. That thing kicked so much a** it got me hooked. I also love their fluff and my favourite colour is blue. It's like a match made in heaven.

In Fantasy I have a small number of Chaos Undivided, it's an army I dip into when I'm bored of 40k. All I have so far are a unit of warriors, a champion and a unit of knights.  

SkuIIy

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:14 am
I am another 40K Ork player (that will not give out his real name, age, or location)

So far, I have 669 base points (small, I know) and I don't know exactly why I like the Orks, but as I read their codex (the first Ork item I bought) I warmed up to them for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:21 pm
Heya. Name's Colton, 18 years old and live in Texas. I've had a slight interest in Warhammer 40k over the past year or two, and decided that I'd want to delve into it a little more as my friend started messing with Space Wolves.

Surprise, he gets me a Tau battleforce box for my birthday party about a week ago.

So yeah, I'm trying to scrounge together the materials and tools I'll need to put these things together, and start painting...I've got the codex and read up on it as well, coming up with a few ideas for my army.

Nice to meet you all, and I really hope you don't mind stupid newbie questions. Because odds are I'll have a lot of them. xd  

Odd Edge

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:29 am
I am James. im just a yooth so im gonna leave age out. I play tau, nids, spam, and orks. I live in Michigan. all my pics are too large to post because i put everything in the army out and the took the pics. If i shrink em they become a mass of dots  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:15 am
Hey all, i'm Martin, i'm 14 and live in north-east England, i've been playing warhammer for about two years now i'll try and gets some pics of my army to post.  

Hello Mr Bimble

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Konsumption

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:48 am
Hey people, my name is max im 16 from australia i have been doing the Games work-shop hobby for about 6 years now i have a 3000pt dark elf army (but with only i core unit xd ), i have a 1000pt daemon hunters army, a 2000pt ogre army and now i am almost to completing my 2000 pt space marine army ^-^ and just three mounths ago i got a job at GW and now i have finished my trial biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:35 am
Hey im Foxxy
Ive been doing warhammer for bout 3 years
i have 4000 points of fully painted chaos
2000 points of Guard infantry
3000 points of Hordes of Chaos
and an Ork Blood bowl team

I'm 15, and im sorry but i dont have a camera
now most of you say i dont believe he has all that stuff
i do its just i dont have a camera
i have a 2nd place youngbloods golden demon prize
and im working to enter my massive chaos lord into Goldem demon this year  

Foxxy666

Miss Allister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:52 pm
Greetings! I'm Miss Allister (not my real name, of course, a lady must be careful), and I refuse to mention my age. I am in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

I have a Dark Angels army that has been shelved for about five years, but I'm getting to the point of dusting it off and starting up again. I'm also interested in Tau.

I also am interested in getting a Dwarf army after the revamped fantasy rules come out.

I paint reasonably well, I have an excellent camera, and will be posting WIPs when they happen. I also have two dedicated Warhammer players in my immediate family, so I am never hurting for a pick-up game.

I've been to Baltimore Games Day for the past two years with my family. I'd like to go again next year. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:47 pm
i do both fantsy and 40k in 40k orks and Daemon hunters in fantsy the dwarfs  

TheUnknownNightmare

TheUnknownNightmare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:49 pm
and my names Dylan im 13 in a club with my friends  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:14 pm
Hello, I am the one called Odo and i play Word Bearers Chaos. Currently my army is small, but when my mail order arrives, it will Rule You All!! (not really,but...)
It has:
Chaos lord
Daemon prince (winged)
Land raider
Predator
Two squads of Khorne Berzerkers
5 man task force of chaos marines
Icon bearer
Bloodletters
Furies
Three bikers
Raptor
and my Havocs  

Ahriman the Deceiver

Proto_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:28 pm
Hey Im james and I need to paint my armys first but ill try to bost my nids list up soon  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games