Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oluwatobiloba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:47 am
eureka has made me cry because he likes the the girl and he cant go for her and all the other people keep playing pranks on him. crying crying crying

then in samurai champloo when he had to face the blind women that was terrible i felt so sad for he blind women because she was doing it for her son
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:50 am
moko_noGo
I'd have to say.....................the last episode of Yu-gi-oh!
It was so sad, but I don't wanna give away the ending. Oh that is the very first series of yu-gi-oh like when he solves the puzzle for the first time and past the seal of orichalcos(dunno how to spell it) and yeah. Its sad that they finally ended yu-gi-oh, but it went out with a very good last episode.

your gay nobody cries about ******** yu-gi-oh all he did was win a game of ******** cards with monsters in it. and thank god they ended yu-gi-oh it was a crappy show  

oluwatobiloba

devix uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:22 am
wat anime made u cry?
from the first time i watch naruto til now ther ar only 1 episode that made me cried is when sasuke going to ochimaru and sakura is waitin for him in the only exit of the hidden village(where ar ar) and sakura told all her feelins to sasuke. and sakura cried and sasuke say something then hit sakura and made her sleep... then when sakura woke up sasuke is gone...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:51 am
I cryed when I watched Fruits baskets you can see what I mean!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Z3dGW0H8g&mode=related&search= (I know its a music video but myself and others could tell you why!) but here is another one if you don't beleve me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Z3dGW0H8g&mode=related&search= if you are a fast reader then I would like for you to read the subtitals because its in japanese. but here is another one and I promise its the last one I think. sweatdrop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta3ZO75seQM&mode=related&search=  

Xx_Jade_Shauni_xX

the downed soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:54 am
this is alittle embarrasing since this anime isn't even all that sad...but in my defense, i had pulled an all-nighter and was extremely tired....anyway the anime was gundam seed destiny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:14 pm
Eureka Seven.
crying crying crying  

mrstodayy

Himeko Makimachi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 am
These are the top three for me:

3. Sakino
2. Wolf's Rain
1. Grave of Fireflies

Sure I cried a lot during other animes, but I cried very hard during these shows. I cried constantly through the entire Grave of Fireflies movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:44 am
An anime that has made me cry(or almost cry actually)
was Air: its a 12 episode anime about this girl who has some sort of desease, and she dies at the end. crying crying crying crying crying  

CorgiCupcake

Marindariin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:37 am
Fullmetal Alchemist. I cried in episode 3, 50 and 51...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 am
Rikuyo Makimachi
These are the top three for me:

3. Sakino
2. Wolf's Rain
1. Grave of Fireflies

Sure I cried a lot during other animes, but I cried very hard during these shows. I cried constantly through the entire Grave of Fireflies movie.

hey me too! Grave of Fireflies made me cry a little bit at the way end (and my friend yelled at me for not bawling) and Saikano came pretty damn close (i don't really cry much, so this was rather impressive) i only read the manga of that too. i can't remember much of Wolf's Rain cuz it was a long time ago. then there were parts of Rurouni Kenshin that i came pretty close also  

rurouni_07

yumilove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:17 pm
Naruto the chapter where Gaara is brang back to life. I cried* with naruto and the sand village the whole wayT-T
and "One litre of tears" that has to be one of the saddest Japanese show, no the story I've even heard in my whole life, poor Aya-chan T-T ...oh thanks for reminding me I saw just stating to recover crying crying ...its a must see for all crying ...I've seen grown men share a tear for this story, that how moving it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:14 pm
I cried when I watched Fruits Basket (the episode about Momiji) and Death Note (episode 25) ^_^;;

If you're a Death Note fan, then you should know what I'm talking about >.>...

I couldn't handle his death crying I was just so very upset and I was literally shaking, even though I knew it was coming...

otakubaybay

Kuro Kokoro Onnanoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:08 pm
Uh... when I was about 5 years old, I cried when Ash told Pikachu to go away and when Misty lets Togepi go... sweatdrop but it's really not all that sad...

When I saw the episode of Naruto when Sasuke leaves, I was crying so bad... I was all, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SASUKE-KUN!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!!" crying and then I laughed at Sakura and her failure. lol I also cried when Sasuke 'kills' Naruto. DOES HE ACTUALLY KILL HIM!??!?! I don't know yet... cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:33 am
ME? Kanon 2006...  

gambler99

BloodySamantha666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:31 pm
Anime is the only form of entertainment that has ever made me cry. This may sound a little strange, but let me expain. An anime artist's job is to give life to a drawing, and in doing so they are forced to express their souls in ways few can even imagine. Voice actors desserve their dues too, because without the emotion they give the charactors voices the illusion of life would crumble, and anime would degenerate to nothing more than its laughable american alternative. In a way anime is more real than live action TV even though it's a 2D medium, because it inherintly expresses truths about reality and the creaters soul that few big budget hollywood producions ever could. Beyond that anime is a more versital medium that has yet to become void of fresh ideas as hollywood aparently has.
The anime that really make me think and cry time and time again are Trigun, Cowboy bebop, S.E. Lain, Fullmetal alchemist, Armatage III: polymatrix, Samurai X, Rurouni Kenshin, and Silent mobius.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games