Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

song without words

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:16 am
irori
I dont like incest... but I can read it... but I usually pretend thet theyre not family... hehe ^^;

I do that.
I like Uchihacest xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:45 am
I love it mrgreen  

tono2221

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:16 am

I use to think it was gross to be honest.
In fact, I use to hate homosexuals x'D
But now I'm okay with it.
If you love your sibling, GO FOR IT!
But if a parent and his or her child get together... that's just wrong Owo;;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:32 pm
Absolutely love it. Elricest forever. heart
But my boyfriend gets mad when I try to pair up him and his brother...I have no siblings, so...  

Sparky Egg

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:41 pm
I dont really care. As long as its love and if their happy then go for it I say xp I just hope that they dont have kids of their own...that be horrible. And to tell you the truth...I had a bit of a cousin/cousin incest that happened to me when I was younger. I didn't even knew that we were related. He was hott and older then me. It wasn't anything serious...we just kiss and stuff...I regret it now that I know what it is sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:47 pm
inest just means their one step closer to loving eachother more!  

Makayla1990

Wataru_is_love

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:50 pm
I'm into any kind except IRL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:39 pm
actually i dont care about other peoples lives,im really open minded about alot of things.
incest love in anime is hot,so is rape ><''' but anime makes everything HOT =D  

Gehenna_Hara-Kiri_Kyoujin

IceAngie

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:54 pm
I don't really like it... in fact, I hate incest. One day I read a yaoi story about Saint Seiya's Syd and Bud... I got eek NO F*****' WAY!!! I don't like, no, I don't...
On the other hand, I like the Kaoru x Hikaru stuff from Ouran High School Host Club, but I see it like they're just playing. It is not real, so it doesn't bother me.
About real life, I don't use to think about other people's realtionships, so if they want to be together, let them be.

Ice Angie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 pm
I have no problem as long as it's love. ^^ (Hittachincest^^!!!) I know alot of people who don't like it though (Sohmacest^^!!!!) If you can't tell I like it. I have no problem with real-life incest even though I'd never see myself doing that. (My family is filled with BITCHES) Acually I like writing incest fanfics it fun have Kyo yelling in his mind "NOT RIGHT YUKI'S MY COUSIN NOT RIGHT YUKI'S MY COUSIN!!!!" It's cute to me ^^.

But I have no problem with it ^^ As long as they love each other^^(AND THEY'RE WITHIN YOUR AGE LIMIT YAOI OR NOT NO 7 YR OLDS WITH 30 YR OLDS>.<)  

Aya Inigo

Aya Inigo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:04 pm
RoyaumeCoeurs
actually i dont care about other peoples lives,im really open minded about alot of things.
yeah >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:47 pm
I have no problem with it, I'm much open to all types of things. But in anime it depends on the characters, for instance, I don't really like ItachixSasuke, but I'll jump at HaoxYoh xd .  

YamaxMuko

Donte Leonheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:06 pm
Hitachincest for ME!! I love Ouran High School Host Club!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:39 pm
It's a like or hate depending on the context for me. I don't believe in real life incest, but the yaoi theme can sometimes be stimulating. I just don't like anything too violent with incest.  

WyldeKaard

Wataru_is_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:23 pm
RoyaumeCoeurs

rape is never hot, in real life or else-wise  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games