Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightflame125

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Hm, Well I am new to the guild.
My name is Rick.
I don't consider myself a FB, however I have come here to possibly offer help.
I don't have a specific set belief system but I do tend to work within the range of Celtic paganism with a few borrowed beliefs from Native American shamanism(Lakota-Sioux) that I grew up with from my father who didn't exactly have a religion but practiced various things.
But, er Yeah.
That's all really =]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 am
I'm new to the guild, I've been lurking around the forums for several days, and I finally decided to post. I'm called Izaet. I'm interested in fantasy, magic, video games. I searched the forums for a serious guild that had anything at all to do with my religious beliefs (see my pathways thread) and I was very happy when I found you guys. And in the days I've been lurking you all seem like an interesting bunch who won't disappoint my expectations.  

Izaet

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:51 am
Hello, I'm new here and am eagar to learn! I have no set path as I'm just learning. I AM a lurker so..... yeah. I came here because I don't want to be fluffy so I thought this would be a good place to learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:26 pm
I am new here. I have posted in ED in M&R, but I usually just read a lot to learn. I consider myself to be a Pagan. My beliefs are kinda of a jumble and don't really fit any where I have found as yet.
Some of what I believe:
We all have a protector spirit.
Reincarnation (but it works a little differently than I have ever heard it explained)
Witchcrft does exist.
Everyone has a special "gift".
Everyone has a their own path and I respect and try to learn about those pathes.

I know that there is more... but at 1:30 am it is not coming to me in words I can describe. I am sure you all will learn more about my beliefs if I feel I can contribute to a thread or if I have a question.

Thank you for letting me join. biggrin

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Arsenal of Glory

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:07 pm
Hello, I just joined and am relatively new to paganistic beliefs taken in the context of living religions (I've been used to regarding them as mere mythologies and such) I don't use Gaia much these days, but I still lurk around M&R and see that some of the members of this guild are extremely knowledgeable. I hope that they can help answer any of my questions and point out errors I may make. 3nodding

I have a bit of an obsession with Iranian religion, culture, and history, in particular things dealing with the pre-Islamic era. I have felt a strong affinity for the Iranian deities and myths for several years now, and gradually I have begun forming my beliefs around those of the pre Zoroastrian Iranians as best I can. Zoroastrianism itself, while I think it is a fascinating religion, I don't think it is quite for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:15 pm
Hello Shearaha and thank you for answering all that typing inPathways .
Arsenal-I think Zoroatrianism is interesting as well. I don't know it as well as I probably should, but everything I've read so far seems at very least respectable- and if it were otherwise, I would say so. Anyway, when you say Iranian deities, do you mean the Yazatas- or since you say Zoroastrianism is not for you, do you mean to say that you worship the Daevas? I was under the impression that there's practically nothing written about the Daevas from the pre-zoroastrian perspective, and I would be very happy to find that I was wrong in that.

Nomad of Nowhere

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 am
Oh hai. I left Gaia for a while due to unhappiness with the ED and returned to find myself banhammered. I used to be PoeticVengeance. Now I'm the LadyBanhammer.

You can still call me Poe if you want though. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:16 am
LadyBanhammer
Oh hai. I left Gaia for a while due to unhappiness with the ED and returned to find myself banhammered. I used to be PoeticVengeance. Now I'm the LadyBanhammer.

Welcome back Sweets.  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:02 pm
TeaDidikai
LadyBanhammer

Welcome back Sweets.

^^ Sankyu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 pm
User Image

Hello, I'm Mal. Pagan for 4 years, even though I was a fluffy bunny til recently (like a year ago). I can prolly lend some help as learn some more myself ^^

User Image You know they are.

Night Electric

7,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

RubyLight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:14 pm
Hi, I've been studying pagansm (Wicca mostly) for several years. However, the conflict of information of all of the "real Witches" has led me to doubt the legitimacy of paganism and question my own beliefs. A couple years ago, I decided to study again and hopefully do it "right" this time, while still being true to my beliefs as well.
It's just difficult to sort through all of the s**t to find what's imporatant. It's hard being solitary, you know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 pm
Good day unto you all!
Please call me Asa.

I first began my interest in popular paganism when reading some of the more famous Greco-Roman myths as a child. I branched out from there. There was an amazing woman I met when I was a teen who managed to see past my rather ham-fisted intellectual barbs and my sophomoric distaste for "the man". The woman had the patience of a Saint, the body of a Goddess, a mind like a steal trap and a rapier wit that was far sharper than my own tongue.

Like so many great teachers in my life she gave me enough room to stumble, enough rope to hang myself and enough of a push to keep me moving forward on my path, rather than shunting me down hers.

It was her gentle patience that gave me the room to explore things I had been ignorant of, and the resources that I may formulate my own understandings. I am very grateful for her.

And she was Catholic.

She introduced me to a wealth of resources, people and books. She introduced me to the greats. Mr. Hutton, Mr. Campbell, Ms. Adler, Mr. Crowley, Mr. Hill, Mr. Carroll and Mr. Carroll and Ms. Cameron- to name a handful of my favorites.

Perhaps it is best to describe me as Eclectically Spiritual overall, but strictly traditional behind closed doors.  

Pativ Asa

Arsenal of Glory

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Teague the Druid

Arsenal-I think Zoroatrianism is interesting as well. I don't know it as well as I probably should, but everything I've read so far seems at very least respectable- and if it were otherwise, I would say so. Anyway, when you say Iranian deities, do you mean the Yazatas- or since you say Zoroastrianism is not for you, do you mean to say that you worship the Daevas? I was under the impression that there's practically nothing written about the Daevas from the pre-zoroastrian perspective, and I would be very happy to find that I was wrong in that.

Yeah I don't know much about the pre zoroastrian daevs either. To the best of my knowledge the only pre zoroaster daev that we have much information on is Indra, and only because he is in the Vedic texts. Anyway, I don't worship the daevs, but rather an Ahuric triumvirate of Ohrmazd, Mehr, and Anahid/Apam Napat, as well as their lesser retainers (Yazatas).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Hello All

I have been studying paganism (mostly Wicca) now for a few months and can't get enough information.
I find that the most enjoyable way to learn is from other people in conversations, and not just reading books and the internet.
I hope to be able to learn from all of you.

-Dandy  

Dandelion Dreamer

Tesa Tezemeda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:34 am
Hmm, I just joined this guild, and perhaps I should post here, too.

So, greetings. My name is Tesa Tezemeda, but call me Tesa. I'm fairly sure no one is actually interested in hearing about me (considering that you don't even know me!) so I will not start babbling. Let's just say I'm sort of a pagan, and I've been practicing my faith for many years now (How many, I'll leave that out). That's it. If you wish to know more, start taking notes of my posts, pick out clues and put it all together. See you later.

- Tesa  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games