Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 am
WHEN THE <********> DID IT BECOME OKAY TO JOKE ABOUT PHOTOS OF HOLOCAUST ********/> burning_eyes burning_eyes

There is pushing the boundaries of taste...then there is doing s**t that is quite frankly disgusting to most people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 am
No. Rape jokes are not funny. They never will be funny.

Nothing added to them will make them funny or amusing or even acceptable. There are no exceptions. I don't care if its just "messing around" or if there was no bad ******** intent. It isn't funny and I do take ******** offense. I don't care if people think I'm being oversensitive. You will not make rape jokes around me. I do not count people who do that among my friends.

End of ******** story.  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 am
patch99329
WHEN THE <********> DID IT BECOME OKAY TO JOKE ABOUT PHOTOS OF HOLOCAUST VICTIMS?
When people stopped thinking about folks as humans and started objectifying them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 pm
I am so freaking sick of people not doing their job!!! I get in trouble because they don't fill out their blasted paper work right and then yell at me because I don't have their blasted drugs ready when according to the paper they didn't order any!! Then people leave for the weekend with out finishing their job and I have to do it when it isn't even part of my job! I don't go into that room unless absolutely necessary. I hate staying late to finish someone else's work. You are here to make these guys lives and deaths as good as possible. Do your freaking job!!  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:45 pm
Why must college be so unnecessarily stressful and expensive?

Transferring to a new college shouldn't mean that every plausible error able to be made in financial aid, registering for classes, finding classes I need still open, as well as becoming lost on campus and missing a whole class.... all happen in three consecutive days at various times where I think it should finally all be fixed.

crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 pm
"For Pagans, Hell is other Pagans." - Triste-chan

When someone says "Create a name for your path that is unique; after all if you created your path it should have a unique name too, no?" I'm sure they'd really really like to see something more creative than "LOLOLOLOL eklektik Wikkin!" xp . If that's seriously the best you can think up, then you've a) not thought about it enough and b) how the ******** did you even create an eclectic path to begin with? You can put together a whole ******** code of morals, worship, and ethics but can't name the damn thing?? How the ******** does that work again? And that's not even taking into account that "eclectic Wicca" is a big fat ******** joke. How does one go about making a very specific, orthopraxic path "eclectic"?? I'm still waiting for someone to explain that gem of wisdom to me.

And, so ******** help me, if one more person says to me "Oh cool! You worship Thorr and s**t? Here, you'd LOVE this viking metal band" or "Hey you do s**t with the gods of the vikings; can you recommend some viking metal bands for me?" I am going to ******** eat someone's face scream .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Recursive Paradox
No. Rape jokes are not funny. They never will be funny.

Nothing added to them will make them funny or amusing or even acceptable. There are no exceptions. I don't care if its just "messing around" or if there was no bad ******** intent. It isn't funny and I do take ******** offense. I don't care if people think I'm being oversensitive. You will not make rape jokes around me. I do not count people who do that among my friends.

End of ******** story.

You said it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Ultraviolett1127

When someone says "Create a name for your path that is unique; after all if you created your path it should have a unique name too, no?" I'm sure they'd really really like to see something more creative than "LOLOLOLOL eklektik Wikkin!" xp . If that's seriously the best you can think up, then you've a) not thought about it enough and b) how the ******** did you even create an eclectic path to begin with? You can put together a whole ******** code of morals, worship, and ethics but can't name the damn thing??

For serious. It's not even freaking hard.

1: Make path
2: Make a new name that has significance to your path
3: Search google/yahoo/etc for name, ask people who know a bit about religion, discuss on forums, do research
4: If that name matches another name made before you made your path then go back to step 2. If that name does not match anything you find go to step 5
5: Keep name unless evidence arises that it has already been used

It's not hard to use a search engine people. Or ask around a bit. Or go on a forum and mention the name.  

Recursive Paradox

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 pm
Recursive Paradox
Ultraviolett1127

When someone says "Create a name for your path that is unique; after all if you created your path it should have a unique name too, no?" I'm sure they'd really really like to see something more creative than "LOLOLOLOL eklektik Wikkin!" xp . If that's seriously the best you can think up, then you've a) not thought about it enough and b) how the ******** did you even create an eclectic path to begin with? You can put together a whole ******** code of morals, worship, and ethics but can't name the damn thing??

3: Search google/yahoo/etc for name, ask people who know a bit about religion, discuss on forums, do research
4: If that name matches another name made before you made your path then go back to step 2. If that name does not match anything you find go to step 5

It's not hard to use a search engine people. Or ask around a bit. Or go on a forum and mention the name.

Or, even, make a derivative name, if you feel you must have some tie to a source.

I think often times people don't want to make a derivative name because they don't KNOW the sources.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:17 pm
Deoridhe
Recursive Paradox
Ultraviolett1127

Or, even, make a derivative name, if you feel you must have some tie to a source.

I think often times people don't want to make a derivative name because they don't KNOW the sources.

I'm not sure if I can really tie my path to anything at this point. There are influences but a lot of it arises from personal gnosis, philosophical musing and experimentation.

It really has grown past the original seeds I started it from.  

Recursive Paradox

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:28 am
Ultraviolett1127
And, so ******** help me, if one more person says to me "Oh cool! You worship Thorr and s**t? Here, you'd LOVE this viking metal band" or "Hey you do s**t with the gods of the vikings; can you recommend some viking metal bands for me?" I am going to ******** eat someone's face scream .

Ah, Viking Metal syndrome rears its head once again smile

It also brings back my argument with the guy who said he offered a Coke to Odin's Ravens confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 pm
PhantomPhoenix0

Ah, Viking Metal syndrome rears its head once again smile

It also brings back my argument with the guy who said he offered a Coke to Odin's Ravens confused

I don't think I've heard of "Viking Metal syndrome" before...what is it?

Coke? To Hugin and Mugin? eek .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

scorplett

Blessed Regular

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 pm
Is ignorance bliss????

When it comes to interpersonal ******** HELL YES!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:05 pm
scream

The Hebrew is more valid than the Greek and Latin! I don't care whether you're Catholic or not, the base language is usually the more reliable one!

scream  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Taliah
Why must college be so unnecessarily stressful and expensive?

Transferring to a new college shouldn't mean that every plausible error able to be made in financial aid, registering for classes, finding classes I need still open, as well as becoming lost on campus and missing a whole class.... all happen in three consecutive days at various times where I think it should finally all be fixed.

crying
I know the feeling. RIT still hasn't forwarded any records aside from my transcript to UNL, and UNL still hasn't sent proof of enrollment to the student loan people. It sucks! *offers hugs and tea*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games