Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:02 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Raph listened to the two talk and nodded when Xena addressed him. It wasn't long that they pulled up into town. "Where to first?" he asked as he watched for any zombies to be milling about. He parked the truck and got out of it. "Don't want ta call attention ta us."

Nira got out and stretched, while sniffing at the air at the same time, before sighing and shrugging. "Dont know...Just walk till Nira finds small fleshy." She suggested and began to aimlessly wonder off in a random direction.

Raph nodded and followed her for a bit as he listened to Xena go on and on. "Hey, Babe." he interrupted. "Where'd we stash that stuff we were gonna take back last time?" When she said something about eating humans, he tensed up a bit. "Wasn't even hungry....." he muttered as he started back searching.

"Nira hungry!" She chimed in, rather unhelpfully, as she giggled manically. "But Nira find small fleeeeshy," she stretches the word out on purpose if only to annoy Xena, "first THEN....Nira will eat so no more skeles at quiet place."

"Nira, Sweetie, ya always hungry." sweatdrop Raph said with a small chuckle. He then looked at Xena. "R.....right. I remember." He rubbed the back of his head a little and headed in the direction of the hardware store. His memory being off was really starting to bother him. "Heh. Don't put er on a vegan diet. She'd really go insane then. Hell, I know I would."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Raph listened to the two talk and nodded when Xena addressed him. It wasn't long that they pulled up into town. "Where to first?" he asked as he watched for any zombies to be milling about. He parked the truck and got out of it. "Don't want ta call attention ta us."

Nira got out and stretched, while sniffing at the air at the same time, before sighing and shrugging. "Dont know...Just walk till Nira finds small fleshy." She suggested and began to aimlessly wonder off in a random direction.

Raph nodded and followed her for a bit as he listened to Xena go on and on. "Hey, Babe." he interrupted. "Where'd we stash that stuff we were gonna take back last time?" When she said something about eating humans, he tensed up a bit. "Wasn't even hungry....." he muttered as he started back searching.

"Nira hungry!" She chimed in, rather unhelpfully, as she giggled manically. "But Nira find small fleeeeshy," she stretches the word out on purpose if only to annoy Xena, "first THEN....Nira will eat so no more skeles at quiet place."

"Nira, Sweetie, ya always hungry." sweatdrop Raph said with a small chuckle. He then looked at Xena. "R.....right. I remember." He rubbed the back of his head a little and headed in the direction of the hardware store. His memory being off was really starting to bother him. "Heh. Don't put er on a vegan diet. She'd really go insane then. Hell, I know I would."

Nira laughed a bit at Raph's words before the laughter faded into a look of annoyance and she began grumbling as Xena reminded her of her 'diet'. Nira pouted and let out something of a huff as she kept walking.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smirked upon Nira's pouting before she followed Raph in the direction to the hardware store. "What's the matter? Can't handle having vegetables to your diet?" She asked Raph.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:15 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira laughed a bit at Raph's words before the laughter faded into a look of annoyance and she began grumbling as Xena reminded her of her 'diet'. Nira pouted and let out something of a huff as she kept walking.

He smiled at her before looking at Xena. "Nah, they were fine when I was alive, but a lot of things just make me sick when I try ta eat em now. Only been able ta stomach that jerky ya got."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled at her before looking at Xena. "Nah, they were fine when I was alive, but a lot of things just make me sick when I try ta eat em now. Only been able ta stomach that jerky ya got."

Nira quietly listened to them talk while tilting her head back to stare blankly up at the sky as she walked with them. "Hmmm....Nira just wants to eat..." She murmured with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Guess we'll have to get you more jerky then as well as for Nira." She said then frowned a bit. "Last thing I want is you being exiled again over your hunger. Leo's skeptical as it is...and I don't know how he truly feels about Nira in the picture either."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:54 pm
Raph just nodded a bit and continued on his search.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Nira stopped suddenly and tilted her head. "Hmmm..." She seemed to be listening, staring blankly, as she turned and faced the building closest to them. Continuing to stare at it for a few moments before she nods and begins humming as she starts walks towards it. "Nira fooooound heeeeeer~"  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Xena followed along until she noticed Nira walking towards a building closest to them, indicating that she found their special kid. "Hooooooold on a moment, Nira." She said before she went in between Nira and the building. "Before we go rushing off like that, we need to think on how to approach this. If this kid's as smart as Donnie is fine and dandy, but we can't ignore that she's a child. We don't know how she would react to you and Raph with the two of you being zombies. Just walking up to her and being all like 'Hey, we need you to come with us because some psychic zombie kid just knows.' isn't gonna win her over." She frowned. That and she didn't want a repeat of the incident at the grocery store back at New York. She then looked at Raph. "I think it would be better if I went to her. Between the three of us, she probably feel more relieved to see someone not a zombie, no offense of course. You and Nira wait here." She then looked at Nira. "Okay, Little Miss Jean Grey, where exactly in that building is this kid hiding in?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:59 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira stopped suddenly and tilted her head. "Hmmm..." She seemed to be listening, staring blankly, as she turned and faced the building closest to them. Continuing to stare at it for a few moments before she nods and begins humming as she starts walks towards it. "Nira fooooound heeeeeer~"

Raph looked over to where she was, then stopped when Xena started talking. He could understand what she meant, but it didn't make him feel any better about it. He nodded though in agreement.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Xena followed along until she noticed Nira walking towards a building closest to them, indicating that she found their special kid. "Hooooooold on a moment, Nira." She said before she went in between Nira and the building. "Before we go rushing off like that, we need to think on how to approach this. If this kid's as smart as Donnie is fine and dandy, but we can't ignore that she's a child. We don't know how she would react to you and Raph with the two of you being zombies. Just walking up to her and being all like 'Hey, we need you to come with us because some psychic zombie kid just knows.' isn't gonna win her over." She frowned. That and she didn't want a repeat of the incident at the grocery store back at New York. She then looked at Raph. "I think it would be better if I went to her. Between the three of us, she probably feel more relieved to see someone not a zombie, no offense of course. You and Nira wait here." She then looked at Nira. "Okay, Little Miss Jean Grey, where exactly in that building is this kid hiding in?

Nira backed up towards Raph as Xena got between her and the building. Tilting her head as Xena spoke, she would sigh and look up towards the second floor of the department store and pointed to a window. "Listen. There." She murmured, sighing. "Hunting. In there."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:07 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Nira backed up towards Raph as Xena got between her and the building. Tilting her head as Xena spoke, she would sigh and look up towards the second floor of the department store and pointed to a window. "Listen. There." She murmured, sighing. "Hunting. In there."
Xena glanced towards the second floor of the department store, before she gave a nod to Nira and Raph. "Alright. You two wait here." She then would head inside the building.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena glanced towards the second floor of the department store, before she gave a nod to Nira and Raph. "Alright. You two wait here." She then would head inside the building.

Once inside the store, Xena would come across what looked like a war zone on the first floor. Traps had been trigged and zombies either laid dead or were pinned down by tarps or nets. She would get up to the second floor where it would be much the same only it seemed that not all traps had been set off. Xena would have to carefully avoid the ones not yet set off and make her way towards the soft scuffling around that could be heard somewhere on this floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:05 pm
Raph would wait quietly with Nira.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Raph would wait quietly with Nira.

Nira sighed and swayed in place for a few moments before pausing and turning to grin at Raph. "Hungry?" She asks almost teasingly as she starts giggling and humming and she begins to wonder off to a building that was the second building down from where Xena was.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games