Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The two were making pancakes for everyone. The kitchen was a mess and flour and pancake batter was indeed all over both of them.
"Did you two have a food fight in here?" She asked as she looked around.

"Nah. We just seem to be messy bakers. Don't worry, breakfast will be ready in a jiffy." Mikey said smiling over his shoulder.

"Yeah, Mom. Uncle Mikey is teaching me how to make Bodacious Pancakes."

"Mikey, if Yumi starts talkin like you, I will smother ya in ya sleep wit a pillow." Raph said flatly.
Xena laughed a bit. "So what's in a Bodacious Pancake? Any special ingredients?"

"Xena, no. Don't encourage em." Raph groaned.

Mikey grinned. "Not really anything special. Except that the pancakes are made with a kind of cookie dough!"
"So cookie dough pancakes?" Xena said with a chuckle before looking at Raph. "Lighten up, Raph. It won't be so bad."

"Oooooh, it'll get bad. Just wait." Raph said. He looked at his brother and for a moment, she saw a small fond smile form across his face before disappearing as quickly. "Hurry up, Chef Boy R Dee, some of us are starvin."

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

"Nah....by us, I meant those a us that can still eat that kinda thing. Yumi should be fine. Stuff like that makes me gag now a days." he said honestly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. We just seem to be messy bakers. Don't worry, breakfast will be ready in a jiffy." Mikey said smiling over his shoulder.

"Mikey, if Yumi starts talkin like you, I will smother ya in ya sleep wit a pillow." Raph said flatly.
Xena laughed a bit. "So what's in a Bodacious Pancake? Any special ingredients?"

Mikey grinned. "Not really anything special. Except that the pancakes are made with a kind of cookie dough!"
"So cookie dough pancakes?" Xena said with a chuckle before looking at Raph. "Lighten up, Raph. It won't be so bad."

"Oooooh, it'll get bad. Just wait." Raph said. He looked at his brother and for a moment, she saw a small fond smile form across his face before disappearing as quickly. "Hurry up, Chef Boy R Dee, some of us are starvin."

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

"Nah....by us, I meant those a us that can still eat that kinda thing. Yumi should be fine. Stuff like that makes me gag now a days." he said honestly.
Xena smiled upon seeing the fond smile on Raph's face. "We'll have something for you too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

Xena smiled upon seeing the fond smile on Raph's face. "We'll have something for you too."

"I might can....catch somethin out in tha woods." he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

"There should be some deer out and about if you want some venison for breakfast." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

"There should be some deer out and about if you want some venison for breakfast." She said.

"Yeah. Think I'll go get one. Havin a full stomach should keep this mornin's fiasco from happenin again. That and never going ta sleep again." the last part he muttered under his breath as he headed out the back door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

"Yeah. Think I'll go get one. Havin a full stomach should keep this mornin's fiasco from happenin again. That and never going ta sleep again." the last part he muttered under his breath as he headed out the back door.
She nodded as she watched Raph head out the back door, yet she had a look of concern.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Gonna try some, Raph?"

She nodded as she watched Raph head out the back door, yet she had a look of concern.

"What's up, Dudette?" Mikey asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm just worried for him is all." Xena said before she looked over to Mikey. "I know it's going to be a huge adjustment to everyone, especially Raph. I don't regret bringing him home to you all. I want him to still be able to enjoy life again despite his condition. While he does have me and Yumi, I still think it means alot to him to have you all back in his life again."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm just worried for him is all." Xena said before she looked over to Mikey. "I know it's going to be a huge adjustment to everyone, especially Raph. I don't regret bringing him home to you all. I want him to still be able to enjoy life again despite his condition. While he does have me and Yumi, I still think it means alot to him to have you all back in his life again."

"Eh. Don't worry bout Raph. He'll be fine. Once he gets some noms, We'll probably all gather up and do some training. It'll be like old times and we wont have to worry about.....you know.....the end of the world. Even for just a little bit." Mikey said with a sad smile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Eh. Don't worry bout Raph. He'll be fine. Once he gets some noms, We'll probably all gather up and do some training. It'll be like old times and we wont have to worry about.....you know.....the end of the world. Even for just a little bit." Mikey said with a sad smile.
"I hope so. I want to try to make it all work for everyone." She smiled a little. "My world isn't really better. Instead of a zombie apocalypse, it's a nuclear apocalypse aside from being at war with the Empire of Humanity."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I hope so. I want to try to make it all work for everyone." She smiled a little. "My world isn't really better. Instead of a zombie apocalypse, it's a nuclear apocalypse aside from being at war with the Empire of Humanity."

"Yeah. That don't sound much better at all." Mikey said making a face. "I know it's silly, and it's not right to put it all on him like this, but I kinda hope Donnie finds a way to fix all this." he said rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. That don't sound much better at all." Mikey said making a face. "I know it's silly, and it's not right to put it all on him like this, but I kinda hope Donnie finds a way to fix all this." he said rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah...definitely isn't no fun." She said with a sigh before she then listened. "There's no wrong in hoping for all of this to get fixed. Donnie may not be a miracle worker, but I know he'll try everything in his power to help Raph. This world doesn't seem to have a whole lot of magic-users and supernatural beings like my parents. The Raph in my world is a zombie as well, but he was easily accepted...and the Donnie in my world is currently a ghost."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah...definitely isn't no fun." She said with a sigh before she then listened. "There's no wrong in hoping for all of this to get fixed. Donnie may not be a miracle worker, but I know he'll try everything in his power to help Raph. This world doesn't seem to have a whole lot of magic-users and supernatural beings like my parents. The Raph in my world is a zombie as well, but he was easily accepted...and the Donnie in my world is currently a ghost."

"Wow, Dudette. You know a lot of dead turtles." Mikey said looking a little worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Wow, Dudette. You know a lot of dead turtles." Mikey said looking a little worried.
"Alot of races really. Where I'm from, races of all kinds coexist. There's a bar in the middle of a forest that everyone drops by at. It's not really just your typical bar either. It's been home to many that find their way there. We have a med lab, tech lab, and all that in the basement level. My uncle built most of that stuff back when he and my aunt were together. I haven't really seen much of him though...think maybe once or twice." She said as she looked at Mikey.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Alot of races really. Where I'm from, races of all kinds coexist. There's a bar in the middle of a forest that everyone drops by at. It's not really just your typical bar either. It's been home to many that find their way there. We have a med lab, tech lab, and all that in the basement level. My uncle built most of that stuff back when he and my aunt were together. I haven't really seen much of him though...think maybe once or twice." She said as she looked at Mikey.

"Sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get to see him again though." he said optimistically.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games