Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, well at least Syn had a talk with the earth spirit who inhabited Meadow Farm otherwise Charlotte might avoid visiting Syn because of nature related injuries. Hearing Syn wondered if he could ask a question, the detective waved his hand, "Oh no go ahead and ask." Morgan replied listening to Syn asking the question before the detective thinks on it for a few seconds.

"Hmm well the main reason was for me to join the police force because I was always a fan of crime dramas and that tv show cops." he chuckled at that last part but then remembers the position he is in right now as he sighed, "As for the detective part, well I guess some cops would eventually graduate to this level if they choose, I choose to become a detective because it provided more leeway. Even if it does mean having more responsibility and risk. But mostly its because i'll be able to protect those I care the most and help them if I can. However that didn't stop others from taking matters into their own hands, some would even go on the run and are wanted for questioning." Morgan says in a regrettable tone and also heartbroken even as he felt that if whoever he's referring too, would put at least a few bit of trust into him. "But I suppose some just have their own sense of justice, even if it means they were forced to do something injustice." chuckling slightly then nervously as he looked at Syn wondering if that's the answer he's looking for.

Ooc: Happy valentines day, lol funny how these two are on a date even if it ain't valentines day in the story.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Syn listened as Morgan explained why he chose to to become a detective. After he finished, he reached out a hand, placing it on top of Morgan's in comfort. "I understand. I admire that you take the risk to protect the people you are about. And that itself is pretty damn admirable to me." he replied with a smile as the waiter came back with their drinks. He removed his hand as he accepted his tea with the other, thanking the waiter. He thought about what Morgan said and couldn't help but wonder if he could do what Morgan did everyday and found himself deciding that no, he couldn't at least not in the way Morgan did. He was more of a rescue type but he would defend those he cared about fiercely and he was startled to find that Morgan and his family and friends were apart of that group of his important people. Oh, my. That answer had been what the Syn wanted before saying it was Morgan's turn to ask him a question.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Same to you. Yeah, I noticed that. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:29 am

"Well, what was it like being trained by, well you know who. Because hearing about her from Avery. She must be a lovely lady despite how she's like to her students." Morgan asked about Syn's teacher, wondering if her personality is just as how Avery described when he first met her during a conference. Morgan chuckled a bit as he also added that Avery was nearly treated like a student, considering that he was the youngest teachers at another academy. "Well you know Avery, he's not always one to act mature at times and he's not really shy about his personality too." he added just as the waiter came by with their meal. Syn's plate looks enticing though Morgan couldn't get over the familiar smell of seafood as he took a piece of bread and let it soak in the tomato broth before taking a bit. It may be a bit different than the one's the nuns back at the orphanage but it still had that same taste. Back to the question, Morgan gave Syn his undivided attention.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Syn just laughed at that. "Yeah. She's not as bad as most people claim her to be. She's very dedicated to see that her students are trained to the best of their abilities before they go out to make a name of themselves." he started, happily accepting accepting his food from the waiter. "Though her teaching methods are something to be desired, it gets the job done. That's for sire." he added after a minute. Ah, that food smelled so good. He could not wait to dig in. "Lady Solaria was like a big sister to me as she took me in, raided me, taught me and basically made me who I am today. I have no idea of where I would be today without her." he finished with a smile, thankful that the woman had found him before someone unsavory did when he was younger. He did not want to think about it. "Yeah. I can see that. He's a sweet person." he replied to the comment about Avery.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Sorry for taking so long. I got sick and didn't have the energy to do anything including reply. But the big has passed so I'm back.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:48 am

Morgan chuckled as he and Syn chattered onwards after that even getting to know each other a bit more before finishing their meal. With nothing left on their plate, the good food and good company made the night better, though with a few more time still on their hands. Looking at his date, Morgan couldn't stop smiling as he sits back to let the food go down. Looking at Syn and wondering what they should do with the rest of the night, Morgan sat up straight, "Hmm well think we walk around town and talk about each other or just go sight seeing? Or both if you've got some unanswered questions about me. Hehe, part of me kinda wonders if you might got back to pink hair if one of Avery's spells backfires." in which the look Morgan had, it seems that most often his little brother has had a lot of backfires and it mostly Morgan who'd take some of the blasts.

Ooc: That's alright, no need to worry about the RP if you're not feeling good.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Syn thought about it before deciding. "We can do both. Plus, I want to see more of the town if I am to be living here from now on." he replied with a smile after finishing off his drink. Plus, it was too early for them to go back home and he wanted to spend more time with Morgan as much as he could before he started his shift at the hospital tomorrow. It was the 9-5 shift which was rather early but he didn't mind in the slightest hence why he wanted to spend as much time as he could with the other male. "Also, I would like to check out some shops as my teacher's birthday is coming up and I want to get he something nice for her, you know." he added after a minute as he remembered that his teacher's birthday was indeed coming up and no doubt that he would be invited to come to the party he knew was going to happen. Solaria would be disappointed otherwise and he could hot have that. Nope. "So, shall we go?" he asked with another smile at the detective.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Nodding and paying for their meal, Morgan heads out with Syn to roam the town. It was still quite lively with people going here and there, it didn't took long before the two reached the town's own park, it still had some Christmas lights that decorated the trees and a few groups of people hanging out here. "Well you answered my question, so guess it's my turn to answer yours." Morgan says as they continue to walk around a bit under the dimmed lights. A few people that knew Morgan walked on by and simply waved at him not wanting to bother him since he's on a date, which made Morgan a bit embarrassed, there even some of the bazaar stall owners who're either their by themselves or with their family spending time. Figuring they should find a seat, Morgan found a good place to sit and wonders what Syn'll ask about him.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Syn got up and followed the other, looking around and taking in the sights. It was really pretty all around. He looked over at Morgan as they walked and smiled. "Ah. Um...did you go to an academy to become a detective?" he asked after a minute of thinking about it. He noticed that some people waved to Morgan and he assumed that they knew the other male which was nice. He even noticed that there were some people from the bazaar that he had met yesterday out and about as well. He waved to some and nodded to other's as he continued to follow Morgan, admiring the park and listening to the nature around them chatter about them about what they heard or seen today. He took a seat beside Morgan, setting his bag down beside him as he waited a response from the other male. He didn't notice or feel when his magic decided to make several white lilies bloom in his hair or cause some more plants to bloom despite the winter and cold. But he decided to leave it be for now as his magic hadn't been unleashed for some time and it was not doing anything wrong so he let it roam a bit as he turned to Morgan.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:29 am

Ah, Morgan figured Syn might asked that though he couldn't hide his reaction when his eyes looked away a bit, yet alone the nervous laugh was also a give away. Well it is better to at least tell rather than let Syn find out some other way. "Well yes and no, I did went to an academy to become a police officer, but to become a detective, I was more or less promoted to one, well actually I was more like picked up by the CIA to become one. It was when I closed a big NARCO case up in California. I can't really go into full detail but I can say that me and a team from the station there was able to track down a major drug ring that's been responsible for a few incidents including an attempted murder of ODing a victim who witnessed a murder by a member. We managed to shut down their operation and later found out they've got connections with a high level cartel group and helped local law enforcement to bring that group down as well." Morgan told the short version of the story, though if he was allowed, it might take a while which he didn't wanna bore Syn with a long story like that. Noticing the lilies on Syn's head though, Morgan reached out to stroke a pedal out of curiosity as he wondered if they're real and surely enough they are as he brought his hand back down though Morgan couldn't hold back a soft laugh. "The way you look like you're wearing a crown of flowers remind me of my college roommate, you look like a hippie." chuckling but didn't seem to find it bad since the flowers looked nice.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Syn's eyes were wide as saucers when he heard how Morgan became a detective. Maybe he should not have asked? "Wow. That must have been something." he replied after a long pause. He blinked when Morgan brought his hand up to him, wondering what he was doing but then he finally felt the blossoms in his hair. What the? When had those gotten there? He had to fight back a blush at the closeness before laughing himself. "Yeah. You'll get used to it. My magic had a mind of its own sometimes and if I am not careful, all kinds of things will start blooming all over the place and we cannot have that." he replied after a minute, shaking his head as he wondered what the other's roommate had been like. He snorted inwardly at the thought before returning his attention back to the man before him. "So, do you have another question for me?" he asked, shifting slightly to a more comfortable position as he waited for a response from the detective.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 pm

Thinking for a moment, Morgan wonders what he should ask Syn about himself or maybe at least something that he can answer. "Hmm well now that you've gotten your own farm, ever thinking about getting yourself a farmhand?" Morgan asked, as he noted that there would be times Gerry and the girls wouldn't always be around to help. He also said that it's good to hire one as well as they can help with the harvest as well as selling to the local businesses, "Well I'm just asking, because there's this kid I'm looking after ever since he moved here from Spain, he's got a job working at the factories here but it's getting difficult because they're asking him to do a few more hours of work, so it's gotten to that point where he's trying to find another job." he explained why he asked that question. A few of the lights began to dim a little to show that's it's close to closing time for a few of the places here as workers began cleaning up and closing. The park also seemed to have a few people left as those that were here have already headed home for the night, though there's still plenty of time left for the two as Morgan didn't bother checking the time.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Syn blinked at the unexpected question before shaking his head. "No. Not really. It hadn't crossed my mind." he replied, after gathering his thoughts. He listened patiently as Morgan explained why he should hire one and that he had someone who would be willing. He sat there and thought about it, weighing the pros and cons of such a desicion. "Does he need another job that badly?" he asked after a moment as there would be times that he probably wouldn't be home until late and it would be nice to have someone looking after the farm while he's at work. Hmm. He had to do this carefully as he didn't just wat to jump into it. Though if Morgan vouched for him, then he must be okay. He the looked around to noticed that shops and stalls were starting to close up and had to blink. Huh. Had they been sitting here talking the entire time? There was still time for them to kill but they would have to get home as he had to work in the morning.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:35 pm

Morgan shook his head, "No, not really but he's always brought up that topic wondering if Avery is hiring anymore farm hand." Morgan replied, well it was worth the ask. "Well it's your decision if you wanna hire, it's not in my place to force a decision." he later says and for the while the two continued some idle chatter for only a few more bit as feels closer to Syn now. The park soon began to thin out as the remaining stores began to close for the night and seeing as it's late and Syn having work the next morning, Morgan got up and offered Syn a hand. "Time to head on home huh?" Morgan says a bit in regret as he wanted to spend more time but he knows he shouldn't be selfish. Though there was always next time whenever either two are free for a day.

Ooc: I suppose we can time skip on your part if you want, though a part of me wonders what'll happen once they reach Syn's farm.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Syn was silent for a minute. "Okay. I'll give him a shot." he replied with a smile at Morgan, deciding to help out the young man the detective spoke of. They sat there for a while and just chatted which was nice until it was time to go. "Yeah. I guess so." he added, hiding his disappointment as he took the offered hand and used to it pull himself up. He had wanted to spend more time with the other male but he had to start work in the morning. But he was happy that he got to know the other man just a bit more. He made a decision to ask if they could do this another time. Though he would have to check his work schedule before he asked though. They then started heading back to the car and he had to admit that this had been a very nice date. Yeah, that's right. He said date. He wondered if anyone Morgan knew personally saw them and if they were going to be gossiped about? He wouldn't be surprised bit the people here didn't seem like the sort and wasn't that nice?

F-XylilShrink

Occ:. Nah. I wanna see what happens when they get there too. We can skip after that?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:57 pm

They head back to the car all the while chatting and exchanging words and Morgan giving a little common knowledge about the folks in this town, there were a few couples of the same gender, but seeing as the town is part of the Elven kingdom; marriage was prohibited though a relationship status wasn't. Though most people in this town don't seem bothered as they don't wanna cause a scene and simply chose to let people love whoever they fall for, although he stated that Avery was mostly responsible for that change of heart during the second Christmas gathering. "I remember Avery posting it online about it, there were a few people who're against the couple he invited until they got a harsh lecture from him and like a school principal everyone there had to deal with it, though when they began conversing with the couple, they were rather cool and fun to chat with." Morgan smiled as he waved at one of the locals that was invited to the gathering, though they gave Morgan a thumbs up seeing that he's on a date, blushing a little he reached into his pocket to fish out his keys as the car was in view.

Ooc: Actually I'm kinda curious myself as to what Morgan might do. Who knows, maybe steal something special.

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games