Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:36 pm
" This is Genkai Shrine. My Sister and her idiot husband run it." Hiei explained and walked toward the dinning hall. " Sister, Can I steal you for a second?" He asked and stepped back as Yukina kissed Kazuma on the cheek and moved walking out of the room. " What happen?" Yukina asked.

" My worker got hurt, I just need you to heal her wounds for me." Hiei said and walked into the medical room.

When they had gotten into the medical room. Kidd was laying on her back gripping her should and staring off the the ceiling. " I'm going to find and kill Athena when I have the chance." Kidd snarled, pissed, angry and upset. She turned her head toward Yukina and Hiei.

" Yukina, This is Kidd. Can you work on her wounds for me?" Hiei asked and moved standing By Neko and you could tell his mind was working and trying to figure out what was going on. " Once I know Kidd is going to be okay, You and I need to deal with this case tonight." He finally said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:15 am
Kana moved, following Hiei and Kidd inside and moving to sit by the girl once Hiei went to stand with Neko. "We can go look for the puppets once your able." She offered, moving to hold Kidds hand, looking down at her. "Sorry, I was pretty useless in this fight..." she frowned.

Neko was out in the halls, leaning on the wall as Hiei came out looking contemplative. She nodded, pushing off the wall. "We gunna hunt down this Athena person?" She asked, hands going to her pockets.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:25 am
Kidd shifted moving to grab Kana's hand and tighten her grip around her hand. " I don't want you being a fighter and getting into this s**t. You my link to being somewhat normal and safe. I always feel safer with you." Kidd mumbled and grunted as Yukina started to work on her wounds.

Hiei stood by the wall beside Neko and stared at the puppet master. " Well it wasn't personally till she openly attacked Kidd and her human girlfriend. So now I want to find the woman and kill her." Hiei said, he was a little over protective of his castle workers. His people. " Kidd where can I find Athena?" Hiei asked.

" You won't. She'll find you if she wants you." Kidd said and moved slowly trying to sit up and gripped her Kana's hand again sitting up. " If you can track down Chess, Kepi or Ruka you'll find Her. She has them here in human world. I know that. "  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Kana moved, fishing in her pocket and tossing her house key to Hiei and Neko. "You can check my place for clues, Kidds been staying there and the puppets go there sometimes too. Leave the key in the mailbox when your done." She explained, keeping her spot next to Kidd. "Address is on the Key Ring"

Neko caught the keys. "Sounds good." She looked at Hiei and nodded. "I'm ready to head out when ever you are. If Athena is trying to get your attention, we should get away from the temple before she finds us all here."

Kana raised a brow. "I can protect the temple. That much I'm capable of." She said determinedly.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm
Hiei moved looking at Kana and nodded. “ Keep thisnplace unseen and safe. I’d hate to have to kill a lot of people if anything happens to Yukina and her family” The fire demon said and stepped away and pointed at Kid. “ Nothing ******** dumb Kidd. Stay here.” Hiei said walking toward the door.

Yukina sighed at Hiei manners and shook her head before moving to get up. “ Try and rest, I’m going to warn Kazuma about what’s going on..” Yukina said.

Kidd moved waving her hand slightly, “ don’t die idiot. Would be shame to lose our king” She said dully rolling her eyes. She watched as a Hiei half froze shocked but then forgot she had the sight of souls and shook his head.

Walking out of the room, Hiei walked with Neko and grabbed her hand. “ We don’t have to go far. Look.” Hiei said and saw Chess standing in the garden, but he seemed different....darker and less Chess. The cat puppet looked up with a Cheshire smile showing his teeth with his purple eyes now red. “ Kill!” Chess snarled and ran toward Hiei who blocked and moved his free hand trying to feel for a strong. “ I didn’t realize someone else could control someone else puppet” Hiei hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 pm
Neko moved, rushing toward Chess and slashing her knife in an arc at him to force him back. Her free hand moved and attempted to control Chess shadow, but nothing happened. "Uh...alright that's new." She swapped, using her own shadow I stead and sending her clone at Chess to keep him busy. "The heck... I cant manipulate his shadow...." she said quietly.

Kana closed her eyes, focusing a moment before forming a shield up and around the Temple. She took a deep breath, making sure it was stable before opening her eyes and fixing her glasses. " How are you after getting healed up?" She asked, focusing on Kidd a moment.

Outside the barrier, a cloaked figure stood in a heavy shadow, watching the fight a moment before smiling and turning away, heading down the mountain. "Looks like that spell worked after all."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:21 am
Hiei was taken back when Neko was unable to control the shadow. Moving the fire demon held his Katana and blocked an upcoming attack from the chesire puppet that was bleeding from a wound from neko.

" Kit Kat, Why can't you control his shadow?" Hiei asked and jumped to the side from another attack and slashed again at the chesire causing him to kneel on the ground with that blank stare and look at them both. " ..Master....ma..ster save me." Chess mumbled.

Kidd sat there and stared toward the door listening to the fighting outside and glanced at kana. " I'm alright. I just want to....I need to get out there for them." Kidd said moving to get up shakly and stood there shaking as she gripped the bed. " I know that's chess outside...Why is he attacking" She said almost sad.

Athena stood down from the Mountain waiting. " This will be fun."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 am
"s**t if I know, that's never happened before." She admitted, uncomfortable with not being able to mess with the Shadow. "Its just Chess though, so I'm guessing whoever screwed with him did something." She pointed out, calling her clone back. She looked over, hearing Chess asking for help. "Kidd! Can you reconnect your strings from there?" She called back to the house.

The figure moved, pulling her hood down to reveal long black hair and cat black cat ears. Green eyes turned to look at Athena as thin lips curled into a smile. "So, how long do we pull the strings with them?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:14 am
Hiei moved jumping back by neko and shifted keeping close to her for a quick jump if they needed it through the shadows. At least fighting together had been great team work. " I suppose something knew can always happen." He said and moved looking toward Kidd who was stumbling from the room.

" I...I..s**t" Kidd mumbled and moved pushing off the door of the medical room and ran toward Chess. " Chessire! " Kidd yelled and held her arms out running toward the puppet. " It's me, It's your master. Please listen to me. Grip our bound again!" Kidd yelled trying to control the strings around them trying to rip the other ones off her puppet. " Whoever has hold of my puppet is going to die!" Kidd yelled.

Hiei shifted and watched the scene and tapped Neko's shoulder lightly. " Stay here, I sense someone. " Hiei said and moved running before jumping into the air and vanshing in a speed teleport. Only to come up infront of the Figure and Anthena and knelt down slowly standing up. " Are you the cause of this issue" He snapped. Moving his eyes fixed on the woman that looked like Neko and he tilted his head ever so slightly fixing his eyes on her.

Athena shifted about to answer Ayame before looking at the figure infront of her and glanced toward the cat woman before looking abck at Hiei. " The Fire demon." She started and moved her hand a little. " This is perfect." She said and moved dropping her strings on Chess before holding her hand out to call upon another puppet. " I have a special gift for you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:53 pm
Neko moved, staying on the defensive incase Chess tried to attack Kidd. "Yeah, I got this." She nodded to Hiei, watching as he took off. She mentally double checked, making sure she still had a connection on his shadow and gave a relieved sigh as she felt the familiar tug on it. "Good...not totally botched." She said to herself. Looking up, her ears twitched, hearing the snap of strings. "Kidd, something happened..." she warned, moving closer.

Kana stood. Following Kidd, but being careful to make sure the barrier stayed up. She blinked, feeling Hiei pass through and exiting. "Wheres he going?" She asked, not to anyone in particular.

Ayame turned slowly, fully facing Hiei. True she bore a striking resemblance to Neko, mostly in the eyes and such. But her hair was much longer, ending past her waist, and smooth in contrast to Nekos shaggy cut. Her facial features seemed sharper too, thinner than Nekos more toned build. She smiled and the similarities continued. "Ah, do we meet at last, Hiei Jaganshi. You seem to have something of mine." She said casually.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:23 pm
“ Chess, It’s me. It’s Kidd..It’s Isadora you won’t attack me” Kidd said pushing away from Kana and dropped down onto the grass and walked toward him opening her arms out. “ Attack me if you want. I dare you” Kidd challenge and looked st Neko. “ Fall Hiei idiot, his your king. This is my puppet I’ll deal with him”Kidd said and pretty much let Neko know the truth.

Chess moved running toward Kidd snarling with claws and teeth.

Hiei shifted moving his Katana and slowly shifted with his weapon ready to fight. “ And what would they be? Right now you have my Puppet masters puppets locked up. So if anyone has anything it’s you. Who are you. “ Hiei snarled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Ayames smile didnt faulter. She tilted her head though, slender fingers moving to touch her face. "What, you dont see the resemblance?" She asked, chuckling lightly. "You sir, have my shadow. Kuroneko belongs to me you see." She moved, dropping her hand. "And I've come to take back what's rightfully mine." She shrugged. "This is actually just me being curious you see. I can take her at any time. I thought I would be nice though and give your moment yo dat good bye."

Neko moved, not questioning Kidd, and headed for the direction Hiei had gone, taking a couple steps before porting, coming out of Hieis shadow. "Kidds got it-...." she froze, turning her head to look at the two woman, focusing souley on the dark haired woman. "Ayame..."

"Hello, my little run away shadow. It's time to go home now."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:05 pm
Hiei moved staying infront of Neko and kept his stance. “ Sorry, she became my Shadow. I won’t be able to return her. You can try and take her but it will not end well for you” Hiei said and stay infront of Neko and slowly moved one hand on her wrist. “ You need to go back to the temple please.” Hiei said quietly to neko. He could already feel the tension between them.

Walking up beside Ayame the figures laughed. “ Like my new friend? She helped me get out of Spirit world. Hello neko, Hiei” He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:38 pm
Nekos stomach dropped, hearing Ables voice. "And this day had been going so well." She muttered, backing up toward the barrier.

"Stop, Kuroneko." Ayame said, voice echoing weirdly.

Neko froze. She blinked, fighting to move her leg. "What the ******** did you do?" She growled, looking up.

Ayame laughed, pulling a small doll from her pocket. "It pays to have puppet master as a friend. Since you and I share a soul, a voodoo doll was such an easy thing to make and use." She put the doll back in her pocket. "Able here seemed very interested in the procedure when I explained about you."

"Burn in hell Ayame!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm
Hiei moved and got right between them before he snarled. “ How the ******** did you get out of SPirit world? I had them lock you up. ******** hell” Hiei snapped and moved running toward them and went to slash at Able but stopped and actually twisted last minute and went for Ayame instead. “ Let her out of your hold your annoying pest!”

Athena moved holding the Kepi in doll form just behind them with a smile and laughed. “ His cute when his angry” She said with a chuckle and moved gripping onto the doll. “ Kepi, it’s your turn to play. Kill Hiei.” She said dropping the doll as it grew into puppet form.

Able only smiled. “ I can’t wait to learn mlre about you neko. I see you and Hiei kisses and made up. What a shame”  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games