Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 pm
*Grins sweetly a the dark elves* Ryzan, I'm so glad you had so much fun singing with me during Karoke last night. But please, be a doll and remember to return my bra you were wearing on your head as earmuffs. 4laugh *Waves at Hauk*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:50 pm
*mumbles out a greeting to Hauk while glaring at Psy's grand entrance*
And here comes the prima donna stare

*ignores her at first when she too approaches them and just drinks his steamer, but then almost spits it out when she mentions Ry wearing her bra on his head* eek

Will this day never end? emotion_facepalm
*clears his throat*
Ah... yes... of course, jabbress. My apologies sweatdrop
*honestly has no idea where the mistress' brassiere may have ended up* gonk

*manages to choke down his almost ejected mouthful of steamer and grabs Psy's wrist*
Please please PLEASE tell me you got pictures! I want that framed! rofl

*smacks his husband* stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:58 pm
*Scoffs and is a little stunned TES actually grabbed her.* Of COURSE I have a picture!! talk2hand I also have pictures of the entire runway supermodel catwalk show and more. This isn't my first bash I've attended, you know. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:59 pm
I'm pretty sure there's pics and video of a lot of last night......as the saying goes. What happens at Rev's parties ends up on Facebook or Youtube.... stare By the way Haska thank you for educating Janine on some finer points of Domination. She's gonna do some research today while I'm on set. ninja  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:07 pm
Excellent emotion_dowant
I am going to have to start wearing an illusion in public so no one recognizes me gonk crying My life is ruined!
Oh come off it, Ry. It's not -that- bad.
*discreetly delivers Mr. Vixtul his drink and a small, simple meal and excuses herself, not wanting to interrupt*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:09 pm
*sits next to Psy, saying nothing, sipping a freshly made Bellini*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:10 pm
Of course, Hauk. I do hope you found some of those "toys" I gave her to your liking. wink *Winks and grins knowingly at Hauk.*

Ryzan, you are a very talented singer. You'd be a huge hit in Shanghai. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:14 pm
Psyzapp

Ryzan, you are a very talented singer. You'd be a huge hit in Shanghai. 3nodding

((we're SO going next time, but we have to smuggle wine in with our purses - all KTV alcohol is fake))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 pm
*passes by Draa on her way back to wardrobe, now that she's got butter-free hands, and gets a bit nervous around him.*
M-Morning redface

Morning... emotion_eyebrow
*stands there in awkward silence, wishing the staff member fixing his vest would hurry her a** up* stressed
So uh... *scratches the back of his head*

*moves a little closer to Draa, talking quietly so no one else would hear... well, no one with human hearing anyway.*
Y-You were amazing last night. redface

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute sweatdrop
That wasn't me sweatdrop That was all Taus... and a little bit of Vass. Not me sweatdrop

*furrows her brow at his response*
Look, it's great you and Taus apparently get along now but uh... we're not the same person. I mean, we are, but we aren't, ya know? So uh...
Here's your vest, Mr. Draa.
Oh thank ********> emotion_facepalm
*grabs it and beelines for the catering table* sweatdrop

*pouts and is soon ushered in for her button fixes before she can really say anything else*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm
Seeing a new staff member hand Ryzan off a coffee he motions to her to see if he can get 1 too before addressing Psy. *cough* Well I'm fairly familiar with a couple of them although the swing was something fun to try.

Actually I agree with Haska it was kinda cool seeing you loosen up a bit like that. It goes to show that Blue boy here is the one with the butt plug stuck more often than not. A lot of the crew this morning was saying it was nice to see at least one of the directors be able to have fun with their team.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 pm
*giggles quietly at the joke Hauk makes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:25 pm
Oh that isn't a butt plug. That is his dark elf sense of humor. He's trying to be funny but it just doesn't translate very well. *Sips her champagne.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:25 pm
Oh hello Ms Miro, you are looking much better today. You are practically glowing. The hairstylist finally finishes up the last of her hair and the seamstress handed the elf her mouse ears and tail to put on when Anira saw Miro ushered in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:26 pm
You -do- realize we're -both- blue, right? emotion_eyebrow
*notices Mr. Ulfr trying to get her attention and looks to Tes for guidance*
Um.. I was under the impression I was yours and Ryzan's personal assistant, not a waitress for the whole staff...

I'm perfectly okay with you ignoring everyone else as long as I get what I want.
Great!
*sticks her tongue out at Mr. Ulfr and walks away*

I think I like her emotion_awesome
*glares* stare
Not in that way stressed

*swoops in after Misa leaves* ninja
C-Coffee, Mr. Ulfr? emotion_kirakira
*holds out a cup to him*

Ugh... you're still here? stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:29 pm
On her way to wardrobe she spots Draa running in her direction and quickly grabs an energy drink, opens the can and drops a touch of the potion into it and swirls it around before calling out to him. Hey Draa! You look a little beat like some others around here. Here, a little pick me up for ya for filming. yum_coldone Handing it off to him she floats over to wardrobe before he suspected anything. 3 down....  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games