Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:34 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was back on the snitches tail. He hoped he be able to get it this time.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -1 owie
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 23 spotted forgot to do math right
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:53 pm
User Image

Nico swiped for the snitch

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: omg nico i love you
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:56 pm
User Image

Nico took a second to register he had the snitch in hand. He did it! "I GOT THE SNITCH" he called waving in in hand like some dork with bright green hair

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 26! Caught!
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

null

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:40 am
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm a boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany was ready. She had done well enough in the game against Ravenclaw, but they still hadn't won. Bethany was determined to try again harder, and hopefully Hufflepuff could win the game.

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3
                                                0 - 0

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here I am, let's do this!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's time to get the chains out
                                                Is your tongue tied up?
                                                'Cause this is my round
                                                And I'm dangerous
                                                And you can get off
                                                But it's all about me tonight

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 am
Ready now, ready now
I'll hold on to you, you hold on to me
I found the heart of a lion
In the belly of the beast
And I held it in my hand, and I could feel
I could feel, feel the beat

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Lena made her way out onto the pitch, determined that they were going to win this one. Besides, it was freezing out, and she really didn't want to be up in the air for hours on end.

OOC:
Position: Beater
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Gas up the easy rider
And head out for Nevada
Can somebody let the beast out, baby
It's time to meet your maker
Make the road your undertaker
Can somebody let the beast out, baby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:48 am
I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

seventh year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun grimly made her way onto the pitch. The fate of the game wasn't exactly resting in her hands, but she was taking it as seriously as ever. Mary deserved a win for once.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 18
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 12 (blocked)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

In Tennessee, the sun's goin' down
But in Beijing, they're heading out to work
You know the bar down the street don't close for an hour
We should take a walk and look at all the flowers
'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:24 am
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodthird year

Tally hurried out onto the pitch, ready for the game. She'd much rather be up in the air then standing here, shivering in the wind and cold.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Total Roll:
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <7th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

And, so, surprise, surprise, luck was not with Hufflepuff this year so far either. They played well in Mary's opinion, and she was proud of her team, even herself, but unfortunately the snitch seemed to have a dislike with the idea of being in the clutches of a Hufflepuff. Well, Mary decided, this was her final year and she would be darned if she'd let a ball ruin her last year at Hogwarts. Smiling she waved at her other players and nodded towards the Gryffindor team. May the best team win or at least both have a good clean time, cold and all!
                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                              Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                              Total Roll:
                                              X/3
                                              Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                              {OoC: }
                                              Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:44 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip made his way onto the pitch. Although Hufflepuff lost the last game, the beater realized what he had to do to help his team to victory. Maybe he realized it a little late last time to do any damage, but what he learned, he'd take with him for this game.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:06 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff (Game 4)

Chris made his way onto the pitch ready to go against Hufflepuff. It was the second game of the season for the lions and he was looking forward to another win. There was nothing better then winning a game of Quidditch, except maybe getting in a few goals during the game. He hoped to do just that today.

Company : Gryffindors & Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Head Boy Seventh Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image

Today Gryffindor would be going up against Hufflepuff. It was a match up that Griffin always enjoyed. Seeing Philip there he smiled and gave a wave to his badger friend. "Good luck today." He said feeling it didn't matter which side won. Course it would be nice to have another win under Gryffindor's belt. He'd certainly be happy for his friend's victory if they were to lose though.

Company : Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +10 Blocking, +8 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 00

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea threw her hair up into a ponytail before grabbing her broom, and heading down to the pitch. Meeting with her teammates, she smiled over at Phil. Her Hufflepuff best friend was always great fun on the field. Even if he was trying to hit her with bludgers. Joining Griffin and Philip she smirked. "Yeah, good luck. You're going to need it." She said jokingly. Chelsea never saw herself as the more superior player, she just liked acting like she did. After all she was vice captain, it had to amount to something right?

Company : Gryffindors & Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Some people talk about ya like they know all about ya you get down they doubt ya
And when you tip it on the scene, yeah they talkin' bout it
Cause they can't tip on the scene
They just talk about it, t-t-t-talk bout it

HυffƖєρυff Foυrтн Ƴєαя Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia was a bit bummed about the loss against Ravenclaw since she'd been right on the snitch until the very end. Even though she was going up against someone who was much more experienced than the raven's seeker, she still thought she had a shot. Once she reached her other teammates she began her stretches.

Quote:

Roll: ~
    Modifiers: +6 to Spot +6 to Catch
    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

When you get elevated
    They love it or they hate it
    You dance up on them haters
    Keep getting funky on the scene
    While they jumpin' round ya
    They trying to take all of your dreams
    But you can't allow it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:22 pm
I think I got too many memories getting in the way of me
I'm 'bout to go Tonya Harding on the whole world's knee
And I'm stuck, night-vision
So stuck night-vision
But I come to life, come to life]

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƢƲƖƊƊƖƬƇӇ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ

Jack wasn't as late as he'd been his first game but he still wasn't early either. Thank Erzulie for Chelsea otherwise he'd had felt really bad about being late. He shot his team a few encouraging grins and pats before doing some warmups.

Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Hit
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Some princes don't become kings
Even at the best times I'm out of my mind
You only get what you grieve
Are you smelling that s**t?
Are you smelling that s**t?
Eau de résistance

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:54 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui entered ready to finally win one. Sure he wasn't planning a career in qudditch but he had come to enjoy the sport. He preped by stretching, didn't want to pull a muscle.

Position:
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games