Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik chuckled lightly as she showed some frustration at his actions. But then she went along with it, and once more he had underestimated her. Because there they were matching one for one. He was hoping she would loose momentum, sure it was a strain but not enough. Finishing the last set. Erik slipped and moved to hang from the branch before falling into pull ups. "Doing good so far little rabbit." He teased and smirked at her, challenging her to follow his pace.

XXXXMaya for one had to cover her mouth as she chuckled at the two of them. You didn't need to know them to know that the little human was catching on and would easily get angry at his stalling techniques. So the blonde just had to wait until she was alone and present the human with some actual training.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

There was no way Lily was nearly fit as Erik but thanks to her training in ballet she could carry her own weight. She was not as fast as Erik doing the sit up motions but she was able to do them. Near the end though she slightly struggled and she stopped, just hanging upside down as Erik changed positions on the tree and started to do pull ups. She just watched him for a moment, feeling the blood get to her head. Lily let out a groan and tried lifting herself up to the tree branch to start doing sit ups along with Erik but her arms gave out.

With her arms giving out she landed on the ground on her back, letting out a uf like sound when she hit the ground. The little rabbit let out a groan as she slowly stood up and dusted herself off. " Erik we are waisting time by doing this. If I had the time for this kind of body training this would be fine but we don't have that kind of time. You need to teach me how to fight, protect myself if something was to attack. Climbing a tree , doing pull and sit ups will not help me fight off a werewolf chasing me." She was slightly frustrated by the matter but she didn't want to show it.

(ooc: Sorry for the late reply! I hope you had a good thanksgiving if you celebrated it!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:09 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The young man narrowed his eyes slightly at the annoyed young lady before him. Nonchalantly he released the branch and stood there with crossed arms. Sure she was fit, more than most humans. But she got winded easily and in a fight that would be her downfall. This was his rationalization, that doing this was part of her training. "We're already out of time. To start training you in any hand to hand combat would be a half effort." He spoke in a quiet cold tone and took a step towards her before continuing. "You could never master any combat skill in this time frame. And even if you could you're still human and that gives my kind the advantage every time." He advanced until he was directly in front of her, towering over her smaller frame. After a quiet moment he softened his tone and laid a gentle hand on her shoulder before stepping back. "Actually learning to climb trees will help. When we change its difficult to get up them. It would be a good escape route for you to use." He spoke in a softer tone and looked up to the tree satisfied in its height and stability. Erik gave a small smile to Lily before shrugging "I'll race you." He offered wondering if she would be able to use her flexibility and slight frame to her advantage.

XXXX The blonde shook her head at the argument brewing down below. Sure Erik was right in a hand to hand fight she would lose every time. That's why she needed to learn how to use weapons to her advantage. And how to fight dirty, and Maya was always better at that. With a plan floating in her mind the she wolf decided to sit back and wait for the oppertune moment to put it into play.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:41 am

Lily Grey

Eriks gaze changed towards Lily and the young woman watched as he got down from the tree and started walking towards her. She stayed her ground and didn't more a inch at all as the tall man started to tower over her. He was right in so many ways, they were out of time, she was only human, they had the upper advantage...The list went on but Lily wasn't going to let that stop her from at least trying. " Then don't teach me hand to hand combat Erik... Teach me how to use a weapon. A silver dagger, a gun with silver bullets just something so I have a fighting chance for when the time comes and there is nothing else I can do but fight for my life. There has been human hunters in the past right? Like in the folklore..." She trailed off as a hand was placed on her small shoulder. His gaze towards her finally softened and he the tall man stepped back from her.

Lily looked back at the tree then at Erik. She wanted to say so much more. She wanted to get through to his head that this wouldn't help when the time come, she wanted to storm off, she wanted to yell and maybe even scream a little but she didn't. She just stood there looking at Erik as he offered her to a race to climb up a tree. Maybe if she did what he asked and worked hard to prove herself she could handle better training he would but that was very highly unlikely. He was already not wanted to be apart in this whole matter so even if Lily did very well in this so called training it wouldn't change. She opened her mouth to say something but she shut her mouth. She started to feel helpless and she hated it. She felt pathetic, weak, unable to do anything and defeated before even starting really. " Alright..."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:15 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik didn't need to be a wolf to smell the frustration or the helpless feelings that seemed to roll off of Lily in waves. Sure he wanted to rid those thoughts for her, but what she wanted was near impossible. And not something he was interested in doing. It put her at risk and that would always be the barrier. So he gave her a smile before jumping up into his own tree. "Last one there cooks dinner tonight!" He called out as he began his climb. He found it more difficult due to his larger frame but still he climbed.

XXXX The she wolf smirked, anyone could see the human was angry and hurt. So when Erik jumped into his tree Maya dashed down and towards the human girl. Quickly he grabbed her arm and whispered to her ear. "You're right. Appease him for now. Make an excuse and meet me behind your coffee shop. Now climb idiot." And in her typical way Maya shoved the human towards the tree before sprinting off and out of the park.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:08 am

Lily Grey

Lily was about to step closer to the tree when Erik already got the head start and started to climb. He stated the last one to the top had to climb dinner which she wondered if she did win if Erik would really cook or take her out to the dinner. She was about to run to the tree when all the sudden she felt someone grab her arm before a familiar female voice whispered into her ear. " Behind the-" Before Lily could ask anymore questions she was shoved towards the tree and when Lily glanced back behind her there was no one there.

Without question herself anymore Lily started to climb up the tree with all she had. She never really climbed tree's before so this was all new to her but she wasn't doing to bad. Because of her small frame it was easier for her to slip through between branches while climbing up. She didn't look over at Erik as she climbed as she was focused on just climbing up this tree as fast as she could. She didn't even think about what Maya would want to meet her behind the cafe, that was for another time. Right now it was just climbing. Soon the little rabbit made it to the top. Sitting on a branch to catch her breath she looked around to see if Erik was already at the top or not. " Erik?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:30 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Somehow, Erik had gotten himself stuck. He could hear Lily move through the tree and was happy that his assumption to be correct. However, that still had Erik stuck. While he squirmed a branch fell and thus so did he. He landed on the ground with a thud and groaned as he did. Looking up from his prone position on the ground he smiled when he heard her sweet voice call out his name. "You win!" He yelled and sighed letting himself lay on the ground with a sigh. "Jokes on you though, I suck at cooking." He said with a smirk and craned his head to look about the clearing wondering if he could set up camp in the location without anyone causing issues.

XXXX Maya easily made it out of the park and back to the coffee shop. Sure she hated the human, for how Erik was with her that wouldn't change. But while Maya was impulsive and generally ruled by her emotions she could still see the logic of the situation. She wanted Erik back with the pack, and the only way to do that was to get the pack to accept him again after he ran off. She was confident he would see the error of his ways with the human once he was done playing one. But to get him back with the pack the human was going to be necessary, and thus she was going to have to help protect Erik so he could live long enough to see how stupid he was being.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Lily Grey

Trying to look through the tree's to find Erik she then heard his voice but it sounded farther then she expected, like he was at the bottom. " I won?" She looked down from where she climbed before she slowly started to make her way down. About half way down climbing the tree she say her wolf prince on the ground as if he had fallen or given up. " Are you alright?" She asked a little worried before she picked up her speed climbing down the tree. Once out of the tree the little rabbit hurried over to her wolf, hovering over him to make sure he was alright.Sure he was supernatural and it took a lot to kill him he still could feel pain and she couldn't help but worry about it. " You didn't fall did you?" Lily asked slightly confused.

" So are you telling me either way I was going to end up cooking tonight?" Lily asked with a light smile before sighing and standing up straight so she wasn't hovering above him anymore. She had to meet Maya behind the coffee shop where Lily worked. How was she going to do that without Erik worrying or being suspicious about the whole matter. She doubt that Erik would let her see Maya alone or even at all. Lily walked over to her purse and grabbed her phone to check the time and seem like she was looking through some text messages. " I got a text from work, they want me to come in as soon as possible for a meeting of some kind I guess." Lily said, hoping that would be good enough for him to let her go to the cafee shop alone without question.

(ooc: Merry Christmas!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:15 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik smiled when she hurried to check on him. "Yeah, I fell. See even in this form your safe from a wolf in a tree." The young man groaned as she walked away before standing and stretching his arms. Casually he came to stand near his rabbit as she worried over her phone. His senses were still strong with the moon being close and he could detect worry rolling off her. Erik tried to give a reassuring smile and wrapped his arms around her. "Go to your meeting and when you get back I'll have a camp set up for us." The young wolf dipped his head to lean his forehead against her own. "I'll cook, won't be as good as your cooking but it'll do. And we'll have a romantic fire going." Gently he kissed her hoping to alleviate her discomfort.

tokyoloverTM

((Ooc: Merry Christmas 🌲))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Lily Grey

A the tall man walked closer to her, Lily put her phone away in Eriks jacket he let her use before she put it on and got her purse, all ready to go when Erik came and put his arms around her. She blinked a little confused at first when he said camp but then she remembered part of her training was to get use to sleeping outside. Lily was not sure if she liked the idea at all sleeping out in the dark at the edge of the woods. The poor girl could barley handle the dark at her apartment with a nightlight. " I am sorry I will try to be back as soon as I can." She said quietly as Erik rested his forehead on her own, allowing her to feel more of his warmth. She giggled a little as Erik stated he would cook even though he was not that good." I am sure it will be fine. Wait 'romantic' fire?" he asked before those lips that seem to always plant on her head where now placed on her soft pink lips. She was so use to Erik giving her sweet kisses other then her lips it caught her off guard a little. Lily blushed as little as her touched her lips a little as she marvelled at the feeling.

" I-I will be back." The little rabbit reassured her wolf prince before slowly peeling away from his grasp and hurried away up the trail and down the path to the park. She didn't want to keep the she-wolf waiting to long. After running most of the way there with her once messy bun hair now down, Lily made it to the coffee shop she worked at and walked around back where she was told to meet Maya. " How long where you watching us out there?"

(ooc: Thank you! Hope you had a good holiday!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik smirked as she ran off. He pondered if it was normal for her to be so skiddish with him, was he too forward? As he set about setting their camp for the night and hunting some small game he came to the realization that he was probably more forward that most men. Then again she was also skiddish with normal men anyway. Shrugging he decided it was a blend of his tactless self and her past. As he stoked the fire he decided to try and be more genteel for his Lily's comfort. She relaxed him and he hoped he could help her relax too.

XXXX Maya was leaning against the wall as the little human ran into the back alley. Her bright green eyes slanted at the human girl and scoffed. "Don't ask stupid questions." She admonished before pushing herself off the wall. "You have to know he was playing you right? He's not going to teach you anything." The young woman easily came to stand before Lily, the both of them about the same height allowed Maya to stare into Lily's eyes. "Only reason I'll do this is if you are going to protect him. I don't care if you die but you will protect him got it?" She growled out her terms demanding them to be accepted.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Happy New Year!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:56 pm

Lily Grey

Lily let out a soft sigh as the she-wolf told her not to ask stupid questions. The smaller female watched as Maya pushed herself off the wall and walk towards her, stating Erik was playing her. " At first I thought maybe he would cave in but it was clear he wasn't after making climb up a tree." Lily thought maybe after explaining herself why she needed to learn how to fight numbers of times would get through to Erik but clearly that wasn't the case. She both understood why he didn't want to teach her and why wouldn't he. Erik wanted to keep her safe, Lily understood that but she didn't want to be left in the dark in all of this when maybe she could do something.

The human girl looked up at she-wolf when she started talking about Lily protecting Erik even if it meant dying. " Oh course, I have already stated that I would give my life for Eriks. I would do anything for Erik to insure he has the life he wants. His life means more then anything to me Maya ... Why do you think I want to learn to fight? Not only so I myself have a fighting chance so I can be there for Erik." To Lily Erik's life was worth more to live then her own. He may not be human but he did so much good in this world, hunting in the shadows were as Lily was only a waitress at a small coffee shop. " Wait Maya are you... Offering to help me? To fight?"

(ooc: Happy new year to you as well!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:12 pm
Maya

"Wild, unhinged, whatever you like but don't forget I'm fun."

XXXX The blonde stared into Lily's eyes waiting for the tinge of falsehood, but it never came. The petite blonde shifted her weight from foot to foot as she regarded the human. "Teach you to fight? No, little human, I'm going to teach you to kill." Her eyes narrowed before quickly shooting out a hand to wrap around Lily's throat, not putting pressure - yet. "Every fight you get into, it's life or death. I won't go easy on you. In fact, I'm going to enjoy every punching you. But if you're willing you'll learn." At that, she gave a bit of pressure to the girl's throat. "You in?" she asked waiting to hear Lily's choice before making her next move.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Lily Grey

Lilys expression changed slightly as the work kill escaped the blondes lips. Lily knew fully well that there may be a day she would have to kill but to learn it, to train for it was different to the human. It was one thing to learn how to fight and another to learn to kill. Then the blondes hand wrapped around the frail skin on Lily's neck. The little rabbit flinched a little first at the sudden movement but was then calm as if she was use to this feeling before. She just looked back into those emerald eyes of Maya's with almost empty eyes. " I'm in." It was the only way to have a chance to protect Erik as he was not going to each her how, learning to kill or do nothing was her only two options.

(ooc: Happy new year to you as well!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:42 pm
Maya

"Wild, unhinged, whatever you like but don't forget I'm fun."

XXXX A smirk spread across Maya's face as Lily gave her assent. "Good, now let's see what I'm working with." The hand on the human's throat tightened slightly and Maya drew her face close to Lily's before speaking "Try to take me down." Maya could feel her body relax, as if it was playing dead. A good tactic but one that wouldn't work with a wolf. "With us you have two choices in a fight. Submit or fight, sometimes submitting makes sense but for you it's never going to make sense." The blonde spoke in a bitter tone as she watched the grey eyes before her. WOndering what the little human would try to do.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas