Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and wrinkled her nose as he kissed the tip of her nose."Fine, if that's what you wish.", she said as she followed him. Once down stairs her face gone red with a blush. Only to look at Zeltion with her head tilted to the side. "Could I knock him out with a cast iron skillet?", she asked Zeltion, well glared at Curson.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 pm
"If a dragon's tail to the head couldn't do it I doubt that will." Zeltion said as Curson and Grim nodded their heads. " We are going to be leaving soon but first we plan to elope. Do you guys want to be there?" He asked his two friends. They both nodded. " Sure. It is to bad Illorion isn't here to see this." Curson said as he grabbed his mug and drank from it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:46 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She put her arm around Grim and smiled. Only to peck his jaw. "I say we eat afterwards to prevent any nervousness.", she said. Before she started to rub his waist a bit. Though she was happy this was happening she was also nervous.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 pm
" Alright. Then are you ready?" He asked her holding her tight. " If you want I will help in any way I can." Zeltion ask as the three of them went into the back of the pub where a beautiful sun tree was planted and grown. " I figured we could do it here if you want. And have you thought of your new name?" He asked turning to her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:09 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and walked with them to the sun tree. Of course she moved to stand across from Grim.
"Well Lola and Greer are the two names that I thought of.", she said well hoping he would help her pick a new name. Of course she had already reached out and held his hands.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 pm
He reached out and held her hands while thinking about the two names. " I kind of like Lola. I think it suits you." He took a deep breath and turned to Zeltion. " Think you can do it?" He asked his friend who nodded and stood between them and began the wedding. While Curson stood and watched not wanting to spoil this moment.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:26 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and smiled at him. As the wedding started she was a tad bit teary eyed. Though she blinked a few tears but kept it going. Once they were allowed to kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kept it passionate yet short. Still she paid little attention to her tears.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:31 pm
Out of everything he has done this was the thing that had made him the most nervous right now. He returned the kiss as best he could. When it was finished he used one hand to stroke her cheek and wipe the tears away. In the background they could hear Curson and Zeltion clapping and cheering for the newly weds.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She gave him a tired smile and relaxed under his touch. "Eat and to bed?", she mused. Only to glance at guys with a smile. Though was trying to stay calm.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 pm
" Yeah lets eat." Was all he was able to say after all of that. The other two went up to them and started to congratulate them on their marriage and telling them how happy they were for them as they all went in side. At this point the place was empty including the kitchen. Curson and Zeltion did not stop as they started to head for the door. " We have some business to take care of so we will be gone all night." Winking while he was saying this Curson turned to them, "Yeah you two will have the whole place to yourselves. Good night." With that they were gone leaving them alone in the place.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled and thanked the men. Only to start blushing when Curson and Zeltion seemed to tease them. Now she made them their plates of food. Of course she had him pour the mead as she got seated. Despite her nervous stomach she managed to eat about half of the food. Of course she was quite until he started to talk.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm
He planed on beating them once they got back for teasing them but for now wanted to spend some time with her. He poured the mead and happily ate the food she made them. After a while he looked to her. " So I was thinking we spend the night here and I your ready in the morning we ride to Mt. Fist." He said and he drank some mead.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Well we'd have to get me some new boots and would we still ride the same horse? Or possibly get another one?”, she mused, well putting her foot on his knee. Before taking a long drink from her cup. Once she emptied her cup she licked her lips and looked at him. Of course she would listen to his replies.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:22 pm
" The boots won't be a problem we could get those easily unless you want to go looking for a specific type. If you want to get another horse I can ask an old friend to give me one but he is going to be a little annoying when we go talk to him." He was mumbling different things trying to focus on the things they need to get done.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 pm
b]Kona Bloodstorm

"Well and having another horse would be a good thing. And I just want normal boots. And trust me I know what you mean about that.”, she replied. Of course her last sentence was of the old friend. Now she rubbed her foot against his knee. Only to stand up and take the scraps and dishes to the kitchen.

Once she was done cleaning up, she refilled their mead. Of course she held out her hand for him. Her cup was in hand as she was at the bottom of the stairs.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games