Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShastaDyal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image

"My name is Andrina..it's a pleasure to meet you michelle and I'm nervous because I don't know where I am..''She said as she looked at her still confused but feeling a bit more comfortable. She couldnt get the feeling of having legs at the moment but she figured soon she would get used to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle held Andrina to keep her balance. Andrina, how do your legs feel? You're in Paris, France by the way.

Saiikuo

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ShastaDyal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image

Andrina smiled at michelle and held on to her hoping not to fall."They feel different..im beginning to kind like them."She says to her as she looks around at the beautiful buildings that she sees from afar.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:50 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack watched as the girl stood up straighter as if she was addressing someone of importance or just trying to be polite he couldn't tell, she introduced herself as princess Anna of Arendale and he snapped his fingers with a smile he exclaimed happily,"I knew it! you live pretty close to the north thought I recognized the clothing from somewhere oh a princess huh?" ,he bowed formally as he held onto his staff and told her,"Well Princess Anna its very nice to meet you my name...", he broke out into a contagious grin and tried his best not to make a joke out of this,"My name is jack frost", he smiled warmly as he held out his hand a spark of frosty snow drifted up in a lovely spiral pattern. He watched for her reaction seeing if she would recognize the name or not or if she thought he was full of it but he assumed she wasn't ditsy so he waited to see her reaction.

Elsa Amora

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:53 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle looked at Andrina. Andrina, you seem really friendly. Why are you naked from the waist down?

Saiikuo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:56 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle looked at Andrina. Andrina, you seem really friendly. Why are you naked from the waist down?

Saiikuo

User Image

"..oh my! I'm so sorry!!..."She said shockingly as she tries to cover the bottom half of herself with her hands as she blushes from embarressment  

ShastaDyal

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭

Gasping in excitement and clapping happily, Anna smiled. Oh! I knew you looked familiar! I've heard about you through my villagers, there's always folktales and such but being that I'm a sister to someone magical I know a fair amount about the magical world. Saying all that rather fast as she always does, her mind wasn't fast enough to catch what she said until it had been said. Clasping her hands over her mouth, her head lowered slightly. There goes my big mouth again..

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭

OCC:~~

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:18 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle looked at Andrina. Andrina, can you stand up while I find something to cover you with? Michelle runs off to find something to cover Andrina with. Michelle finds an old sail sheet then returns to where Andrina is. Andrina, here. you can cover yourself up with this in the mean time.

OOC: This is how I quote, Saiikuo.

Saiikuo

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ShastaDyal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image

Andrina looks at michelle and smiles as she wraps it around her and hugs her tightly. "Thank you so much! your the nicest person i met so far..well you're the only person i met so far.."She sais happily as she smiles and looks at the sail sheet thoughtfully

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:41 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle hugs Andrina back. Andrina, you're welcome. You can stay with me, my son, husband, Ariel, Arista & Verity. Care to see where we live? You can use a nice bath and some clothes to wear. Can you walk?

Saiikuo

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:45 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack watched her excitement his smile broadened back to a big grin he couldn't help but love that excited look on her face it reminded him of the small children he liked to play with, but when she mentioned a sister and powers his eyes got alittle wider and he tilted his head to the side seeing her closer he mouth again,"Hm.. so you have a sister huh?", he began to play with his staff swinging it back and forth alittle while he turned away from her for a moment trying to think on how he was going to word this hoping to pry deeper, this sister of hers had special powers, he turned back to her his interest highly peaked,"She had powers huh? you mind telling me alittle bit more about your sister", he turned back to her holding one hand on his hip while he held out his staff in the other looking at her in a friendly manner but he really wanted to find out about this sister of hers and what kind of powers she had. He knew very rare children who came across special powers and it was always nice to find out what they were.

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image

"Sure. That would be an honor."Andrina sais smiling as she begans to walk slowly to get the grip o her legs as she begans to walk a bit faster as she is getting more and more glad she has legs.  

ShastaDyal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:51 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle walks with Andrina. Andrina, tell me about yourself.

Saiikuo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image

"Well..michelle i liked tpswim with dolphins..i love to explore new things as well. This may sound crazy but I've always dreamed of finding someone who would like me you know?.."She said softly as she looked at her and smiled than looked infront of her as she started daydreaming about everything  

ShastaDyal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:24 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle walks with Andrina. Andrina, what do you like to do for fun?
exit

OOC: You need to quote me, Saiikuo or I won't know who or when to reply to.

Saiikuo

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games