Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:28 am
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: teepee

How do you process an issue? "If I can resolve it quickly, that would be advantageous. If not, I will try to find a way."

Think it through or take the leap? "Go for it!"

Do you listen to others advice? "Only if it suits what I am looking for."

Participating Soquili: Volaille

How do you process an issue? "Will someone be harmed? What will I benefit?"

Think it through or take the leap? "I like to just do things, but it others are involved, then that's a different story."

Do you listen to others advice? "I would often do."

Participating Soquili: Mirabilis

How do you process an issue? "I try not to... because I would worry... and now I am..."

Think it through or take the leap? "I think... too much... like now..."

Do you listen to others advice? "Yes, because they are like the whispers in my ear."

Participating Soquili: Loddigesia

How do you process an issue? "ATTACK!"

Think it through or take the leap? "Why think when it's right there?"

Do you listen to others advice? "Advice? Who gives advice?"

Participating Soquili: Ctet

How do you process an issue? "How can I overcome it? What is happening?"

Think it through or take the leap? "Take the steps, and then if it looks risky, then reconsider."

Do you listen to others advice? "Of course. Do I follow them? Different story."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:48 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Alejandra
Link to Teepee: [x]

What achievements have you have made? "Life isn't measured by achievements, but by the love gained by those around you."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I remember my family, and where I have come from." She says with a slow breath and her head held high. "They are my strength when I need it."

Do you listen to others advice? "I listen, yes. I let my heart and mind guide my choices, not only the advice of others."

Participating Soquili: Edana Hatetalon

What achievements have you have made? "I have conquered my enemies, built an empire, and braved any challenge brought before me." she says with dignity.

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "With blood, strength, and a fierce claw! For the Hatetalons, and all Northspring Harpy!" she booms with a screeching voice.

Do you listen to others advice? "I am Queen. I only listen to the advice of others, if I so choose to do so. Most are not brave enough to offer advice to me, so it is not something I am faced with often." she says with a snuff.

Participating Soquili: Darkmane

What achievements have you have made? Darkmane swishes her tail back and forth. "I have collected some really cool treasures! Would you like to see them?" she says with a grin as she holds out a Jack-o-lantern bucket your way.

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? She giggles. "If they are scary, I run and hide!"

Do you listen to others advice? "I suppose so." she says with a shrug.

Participating Soquili: Oker

What achievements have you have made? "Ah ha ha. Achievements? Oh boy, such a serious question. I've managed to live this long. That's a rad achievement if you ask me!"

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I relax, and take things as they come. Life is too short for anything else." he nods at you.

Do you listen to others advice? "Sure." he says, not putting much more thought into the question.

Participating Soquili: Skuld

What achievements have you have made? "I have secured my path into Valhalla, and stayed true to the Code."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I meet them head on if it's a challenge of strength. If it's one of wit, then I will calculate the challenge, and use my experiences to face the task at hand."

Do you listen to others advice? "It is vital to listen to the advice of others, in order to expand upon ones knowledge. But you must also not heed the advice of strangers, lest they advise you to a path of ruin."

Lunadriel

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 am
Owner's Name: Strifeling
Participating Soquili: FaolchĂș
Link to Teepee: link here

What achievements have you have made? "I am a warrior. I have saved and protected lives, hunted to feed others, and stretched my body to its physical limits."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I have had to use a combination of brute force and wits." He smiles. "But, not all challenges can be overcome so simply. Somtimes, it is best to avoid them." He looks away, seeming ashamed.

Do you listen to others advice? "I take into account what others have to say. I understand others may have experiences that I can learn from." He looks thoughtful. "But, I make my own decisions."

Participating Soquili: Golden Gaze
Link to Teepee: link

What achievements have you have made? "I am a talented actor, if I do say so myself! I have also helped to act as an ambassador, dispelling concerns about skinwalkers like myself." Her multiple eyes wink cheekily, one after another.

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I have overcome all my challenges with practice and patience, as well as the support of my loved ones."

Do you listen to others advice? "Of course! New perspectives are always welcome."

Participating Soquili: Lumi

What achievements have you have made? "I am queen of my own kingdom."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? Lumi gives a cold smile. "One must be resolute and unwavering in their goals."

Do you listen to others advice? "No. Those who cannot make decisions on their own are weak."

Participating Soquili: Champagne

What achievements have you have made? "Well... I don't know if I would call it an achievement, but I have found a place for myself in the world."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "With perseverance, strength, and hope. And, of course, the support of loved ones."

Do you listen to others advice? "I consider what others have to say, but I do not follow advice blindly anymore."

Participating Soquili: Seraphiel

What achievements have you have made? He looks uncomfortable at the question. "I don't know if I would focus on past achievements, as much as I would like to think about the things I have yet to achieve."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I have had to use persuasion and physical strength, depending upon the situation. Of course, some situations cannot be changed."

Do you listen to others advice? "I listen to others' advice but ultimately go my own way and make my own choices. That way, no one can be held responsible except for myself."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:23 pm
Participating Soquili: Ctet
Link to Teepee: xxx

What achievements have you have made? "I left home when I was still a foal! And I'm still alive!"

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "Life is all about the challenges. Get over it."

Do you listen to others advice? "I don't listen to Dad."

Participating Soquili: Volaille

What achievements have you have made? "I have a loving family. What more can I ask for?"

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I think about the outcome and how things are so minuscule."

Do you listen to others advice? "Yes. Of course."

Participating Soquili: Pnevyma Kolokytha

What achievements have you have made? "My pumpkin patch, and how much the spirits have blessed me."

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "I think about how my challenge might in the end, benefit someone."

Do you listen to others advice? "Why wouldn't I?"

Participating Soquili: Vex

What achievements have you have made? "Mazuko has nothing against me"

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "Pffttt. One day."

Do you listen to others advice? "Blah, blah."

Participating Soquili: Olor

What achievements have you have made? "Olor find Big One"

How have you faced / overcome the challenges you have had? "Olor no understand. Come over what?"

Do you listen to others advice? "Stynkbyrd tell Olor Olor need to eat. So Olor eat."

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:15 am

Do you think working quickly or thoroughly is better? "I am always both thorough and swift. Only fools lack efficiency."

How do you take a moment to stop and smell the roses? Lumi lifts her lips in a sneer. "I have better things to do than sit on my laurels and relax."

What do you do when you feel life is zipping by? "Life only passes by at the speed I want it to. I am Queen; my kingdom runs on my schedule."

Do you listen to others advice? "No one in this world is worthy."

===

Participating Soquili: Absinthe

Do you think working quickly or thoroughly is better? "I work as the situation requires. I'd rather take my time, but we don't always have time to spare."

How do you take a moment to stop and smell the roses? Absinthe smiles, thinking of her sister, Champagne, and of Champagne's rose garden. "I stop and smell the roses."

What do you do when you feel life is zipping by? "I do my best to keep up with it. If I can't... I leave."

Do you listen to others advice? "I would... but I don't think anyone can help me."

===

Participating Soquili: Yolotl

Do you think working quickly or thoroughly is better? "I have to work thoroughly, no matter how long it takes, because I can't risk any error. Mistakes in making or administering medicine can kill someone. At the same time, I have to work quickly in medical emergencies because every second may be precious."

How do you take a moment to stop and smell the roses? Yolotl pauses for a moment to think. "I am constantly on the move, or attending to some task, but when I'm gathering materials sometimes I just like to relax in the sunlight and enjoy the world around me. I take peace from nature."

What do you do when you feel life is zipping by? "I work as fast as I can and to the best of my ability."

Do you listen to others advice? "Of course, I appreciate the advice of those more skilled and more knowledgeable than me."

===

Do you think working quickly or thoroughly is better? "One must always be quick in war, or when facing any adversary."

How do you take a moment to stop and smell the roses? FaolchĂș gets a serene look on his face and he smiles, thinking of a rose-laden mare. "I go to see someone important to me, and we enjoy each other's company in the tranquility of her home."

What do you do when you feel life is zipping by? "I stop and try to get my bearings."

Do you listen to others advice? "I consider advice, but in the end I always make my own decision."

===

Do you think working quickly or thoroughly is better? "Thoroughly! The best things in life can't be rushed."

How do you take a moment to stop and smell the roses? "I try to meditate."

What do you do when you feel life is zipping by? "I take a break from it!"

Do you listen to others advice? "That depends," Golden Gaze looks away, thinking, "What's the advice?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:06 pm
Link to Teepee: Strifeling

How will you change your luck this year? FaolchĂș looks away, uncertain. "Some believe that prayers to the old gods and the spirits can change one's luck, but I'm not so certain."
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? FaolchĂș flicks an ear, thinking. "What's the difference?"
What is luck to you? "I consider myself very lucky. I have almost everything I could ever hope for, thanks to my family."

---

How will you change your luck this year? Lumi sneers, "I have no need for it. Any change I make is within my own power to make."
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "It's only chance. Good luck, or bad luck -- there's no such thing. Next you'll be telling me destiny and curses are real, too."
What is luck to you? "There's no such thing as luck; there's no need to ascribe any superstitious belief to chance events and it has no bearing on success. Chance events and opportunities occur, but even those can be overridden with power, preparation, hard work, and sheer force of will. "

---

How will you change your luck this year? "There's a tradition one of my friends taught me -- make a wish, and tie the symbol of your wish to a tree. I can't do the tying myself, though, I usually need help from a familiar." She grins, showing her teeth.
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "Honestly, I don't think our lives are ruled by either of those two... I believe more in destiny. Of course, some are luckier than others, and some chance events, like being in the right place at the right time, happen too. But can't they also be explained by fate?"
What is luck to you? "Luck is a sign of good fortune. What that fortune is, I think, varies from person to person... be it riches, a close family, a one true love, a purpose in life, or something else."

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:56 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: CelendĂșin
Link to Teepee: XxX

How will you change your luck this year? The tall stallion pondered only a moment before he answered with a positive notion, "Last year was a trying one but, it brought me the greatest joy with the arrival of our foals". Now he paused with a nod, "Now, its my turn to help Dheneb find her family since our children have grown".
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? He chuckled thinking back to the previous year, "I consider it luck". Ficking an ear he finished his thought, "Especially when your mate tells you she's expecting".
What is luck for you? "Luck is happiness if it's on a good level. Anything else I believe to be bad but a learning device for the future".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

How will you change your luck this year? The little nixie flicked an ear as he thought on an acceptable answer, "Well that depends if you mean exploring a new area, finding treasure, or just in general".
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "In all those reasons" he replied with a nod, "Its more chance than anything. Though we mostly just call it luck".
What is luck to you? "Hmm" he paused, "I'm going to say good fortune unless it's bad, of course".

Participating Soquili: Caribbean

How will you change your luck this year? The other nixie a little more energetic than the first answers with a grin, "Oh let's see. Maybe prove that I'm better than my brother? Or maybe I'll be the first to have foals this year? The possibilities are endless"!
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? He paused with a chuckle, "I bet my brother said both, right?"
What is luck to you? "Pure happiness of course! I mean with luck what could go wrong". He chuckled swishing his tail leaning in close to almost a whisper, "Baha don't know everything",

Participating Soquili: "Nassau "Protector of the islands"

How will you change your luck this year? Standing idle as his mane blew about in the cold air he responded, "My luck has favored me greatly in finding Kasumi and the twins. Now, in this year I plan on favoring luck to help this family grow."
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "I don't consider it chance for we who lived on the island always believed in luck if good karma was practiced".
What is luck to you? His stance never changed as light glimmered off his shiny skin, "Always and forever when you are on her side. By her I mean karma and all the positive nature she bestows".

Participating Soquili: Queen Nyai Roro Kidul

How will you change your luck this year? Slithering closer, her tentacles wrapped around the strange seathi protectively, "How kind of you to ask" she replied with a strange false demeanor, "My luck is forever in my favor. This year will also follow in suit. Perhaps better than the last?"
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "Luck" she motioned her tentacle wrapped around a foreign necklace, "How dare you call it otherwise?!" Then she calmed feeling more controlled, "Only those of the land call it a chance".
What is luck to you? "Luck is everything", she hummed with an eerie tone, "It was something we of the island strongly believed in". Turning to leave she paused. "But, then again karma apparently didn't favor them, now did she?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:40 am

How will you change your luck this year? "I do not consider myself unlucky, and in need of luck to change anything."
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? Skuld lifts her chin ever so slightly. "I think fate or action take precedence over luck or chance. It's either meant to happen, or you make it happen. Only you can change your situation. Relying on luck is foolish.:
What is luck to you? "A gamble of the unwise, or one who does not understand good fortune."

Participating Soquili: Ceremony

How will you change your luck this year? "Ooo." she says with a creepy excitement as she ponders your question. "I might make a new spell for a luck charm! Yes. yes, but what ingredients would I use to make it lucky?" she begins to ramble off ingredients and argue with herself on what might be successful or not. You have to ask your second question several times to break her ramblings...
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "What? Hmm?" she says as you finally have her attention with the next question. "WELL." It's both!" she says with a raspy cackle.
What is luck to you? "Finding rare ingredients! Like the orange blood of my son!" shivers with a devious smile, then grins at you in a way that might make you question your safety.

Participating Soquili: Kodama

How will you change your luck this year? Looks at you, then looks away. He is able to answer your question, but rarely talks. Only if the moment requires him to speak. This is his way, after being silent for so many long after a traumatic childhood.
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? Doesn't even look back at you when you ask the second question, giving any sign that he heard you.
What is luck to you? Stands there stoically. When you think he's not going to talk to you at all, he begins to walk away. Before he's out of ear shot he pauses, turns his head to the side without eye contact, and speaks: "Luck is a cruel game the spirits play. For there to be luck, there has to be misfortune in those without it..." Without waiting to see if you heard him, he continues walking away.

Participating Soquili: "Puff Buff" Peach Belini McPuff

How will you change your luck this year? PB looks at you and shrugs. "I dunno. Maybe find some new cute clothes?" she says.
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? "Do I...think what is luck or chance?" Lifts her shoulders up slowly, like this is a trick question. "Luck?" she asks, expecting to be told if that's the right answer or not.
What is luck to you? "Hmm.. A four leaf clover maybe?" begins to sweat a little, wondering if she got all these answers wrong!

Participating Soquili: Sprout

How will you change your luck this year? "Oof. I'll take more naps. Meet less people... that would be pretty lucky." He says with a grumpy face.
Do you think it’s luck or is it chance? Scratches his head with one of his vines. "I think it's luck. Sure."
What is luck to you? Gets a sparkle in his eyes. "A four leaf clover." he says with childlike wonder.

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:27 am
Participating Soquili: Oker

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? Oker tilts his head at you. "I'm not sure what a street is."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "I'm a good listener, especially after a few drinks, ha!"
how do you solve real life problems? "Oof. Depends on the problem I suppose. I don't always have the answers, that's for sure."

Participating Soquili: Psychometron of Nerad

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? "This one is beyond your basic understanding of the types of intelligence you are accustomed to."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "Listening is crucial. One might never learn something new, if they don't take the time to listen."
how do you solve real life problems? "I eat them." he says with a grin hidden behind tentacles that look like they might reach towards you at any moment.

Participating Soquili: Stephan-Oterma

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? "Well, maybe you can tell me what street smart is first?" May not know what you mean, but wants to learn at least.
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "You think I'm smarter than your average Soq? Is this your way of flirting with me?" he says with a smirk. "I'll listen to you if you like." he says with a wink.
how do you solve real life problems? "I think of the best solution, and try it out! Unless we are speaking hypothetically? Oh man, these questions." Rubs his head with a pinion from his wing.

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? "I am both, and yet more."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "I don't waste my time listening, unless there's a reason I need to listen.."
how do you solve real life problems? "Sword and paw might appear the obvious way to solve problems, but not all of life's problems can be solved with brute force. Sometimes you need only words to solve a problem."

Participating Soquili: Alejandra

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? Actually knows what a street is! "I find that I am a learned individual. Even my teachings growing up, of the outside world, does not compare to one who has actually lived in the streets."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "Average is a term used as a weak insult. We are all flesh and hoof. I would listen to anyone, if they sought me out to speak to, and not gauge my ability to listen based on their intelligence level."
how do you solve real life problems? "To often my problems are solved for me. I find that since coming to Kawani lands, I have had to learn a new skill set to figure out my problems. I do still depend on the support of those around me, to solve my problems. However, I do my best to learn from them, and adapt. To better handle them on my own when I can. This is done by using the information I've learned and my experiences to help find the answer to what it is that troubles me."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:05 am
Link to Teepee: Link here (teepee: Strifeling, applies to all soq)

Participating Soquili: Seraphiel

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? "Street smart, absolutely. That's not to say I never formally studied anything, but life gave me no choice except to learn though hard experience."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "Do I what now?"
how do you solve real life problems? "The same way as everyone else does and as with everything else in life -- as well as I possibly can given the circumstances."

---

Participating Soquili: Champagne

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? Champagne takes a moment to think about it. "I don't know if I'd say I'm either of those two things. I've had an apprenticeship, but I don't think that counts as being 'learned'?"
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "I try to listen to everyone as best I can. Everyone deserves to have their thoughts and feelings heard."
how do you solve real life problems? "I solve problems with patience, slowly and steadily, only after fully understanding the problem and its situation."

---

Participating Soquili: Paramita

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? "I would consider myself learned and well-educated, certainly."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "Listen well? Listen to whom? Could you elaborate on this question?"
how do you solve real life problems? "I solve problems with haste and efficiency."

---

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? FaolchĂș pauses to consider the question, "I'm not sure... I guess a little of both?"
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "I don't know if I would say I'm smarter than the average person..."
how do you solve real life problems? "I solve problems once I fully analyze the situation, but I act quickly when it's necessary, and sometimes that means consequences can't always be predicted. I take into consideration everyone's input and feelings whenever possible."

---

Participating Soquili: Thistle Boneblossom

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? Thistle ponders this, "Well, I'm not much of a fighter, and I'm not self-taught, but I haven't had a formal education yet."
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? "Ehh... well... I consider others' opinions but credentials and experiences are important."
how do you solve real life problems? "As quickly as I can!"

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:05 am
Owner's Name: Shi Berry & stormflower
Participating Soquili: Ashura
Link to Teepee: Boop!

Are you street smart or of the learned variety?
"Street smart, I guess. What do you call fight smart?"
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq?
"No. I don't care what others have to say."
How do you solve real life problems?
"Quickly. Doesn't end well for the other."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:45 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Almuten "The Forgotten Luminary"
Link to Teepee: boop

I pride myself on my intelligence. It is good to have a healthy balance of both, given having one of more than the other will only get you so far in certain situations.
I do not waste my time on those who I do not deem worth my ear.
how do you solve real life problems?
With careful though and planning. Rushing into situations is foolish. But action must always be taken.

Participating Soquili: Fand Deneb

Street smart, if that counts knowing how to flirt and woo others!
I always listen to others. You can learn a lot by listening.
I guess... I just do things? I don't know, I just go where and do what my heart tells me!

Participating Soquili: Ramiel "The Star Touched"

I believe I'm more of the learned variety. My family has taught me how to hone my skills to help others.
Yes. I think so. Sometimes all another Soq needs is someone who will listen to them, and I am not afraid to be that for them.
I take action. It's never good to let things fester with inaction.

Participating Soquili: Takala

Who cares about either? If it doesn't help me keep territory or with hunting, it's useless.
I listen well while hunting, if that's what you mean.
Tsk... If I have problems, I solve them by hunting whoever's giving them to me.

Participating Soquili: Ahiru

Oh, I think I'm more of the learned kind!
Yes, I do! Sometimes it's easier for me to listen than it is to talk.
I always make sure to consider all sides of an issue. I can be pretty slow to act on things.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:10 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn
Link to Teepee: here

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? Street smart I'm mostly by myself and my knowledge it gained by experience.
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? I do listen since listening to the world around you is important to survive.
how do you solve real life problems? I have to make fast judgments.

Participating Soquili: Lady Ysolde Misae

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? Both are necessary for development. I had teachers and I've learned by experience and have taught others.
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? Yes I listen well.
how do you solve real life problems? I learned that sometimes it better to use intelligence rather than muscle to solve problems.

Participating Soquili: Mariketa

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? I am apt in both
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq?I listen well since I have to be on guard. However, I'm am used to giving orders rather than listening to orders.
how do you solve real life problems? I stand and fight my problems head-on.

Participating Soquili: Trehan

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? I would have to say street smart.
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? Well I believe I listen as well as the average soq.
how do you solve real life problems? Sometimes I can't handle real-life problems. I've learned to trust my instincts when facing a problem.

Participating Soquili: Maui

Are you street smart or of the learned variety? I am proud to say street smart.
Do you feel you listen well even if you're smarter than your average Soq? Probably not since I'm used to doing whatever I feel like.
how do you solve real life problems? I either fight or avoid them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:46 pm
Owner's Name: Shi Berry
Participating Soquili: Ashura
Link to Teepee: Boop!

Do you train quickly or over a period of time?
"I have been training all through my life... so I guess over a period of time."
Will you rush into something or take your time?
"Depends on what it is. Usually, I draw my weapon first."
Are you a planner or do you live day by day?
"I live day by day with clear intent. I don't have to plan much. You can't really plan for a fight; only train for one."

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:09 pm
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? I tend to train quickly as I'm on the move often and don't have the luxury of time
Will you rush into something or take your time? Both it depends on the situation.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? I live in the moment.

Participating Soquili: Marrow

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? If given the opportunity I train over time.
Will you rush into something or take your time? I prefer to take my time but I often follow my mate who always rushes in.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? I'm the planner someone has to be.

Participating Soquili: Glyssa

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? I seldom train for anything but If I have to then I just want to get it over with.
Will you rush into something or take your time? Why wait.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? I live day by day -after all planning is boring.

Participating Soquili: Trehan

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? It depends on what I hope to achieve.
Will you rush into something or take your time? I take my time so that I'm aware of the variables.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? I'm from the desert which has taught me to always be prepared but to also rush forward and take what I need.

Participating Soquili: Briar Rose

Do you train quickly or over a period of time? I train over time which allows muscle memory and instinct to flourish.
Will you rush into something or take your time?I take things slowly.
Are you a planner or do you live day by day? Planning has allowed me to achieve my goals.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff