Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:57 am
Probably a silly question, but what are the values to use if you use a Great Ball on a Pokemon level 20 and under or an Ultra Ball on a Pokemon level 40 and under? The reason I ask is that Felix (once I get around to doing his stuff) is gonna have five Fast Balls and while I get that they act as Ultra Balls in the first round of battle, the Pokemon he'd have the first chance to use them on would be somewhere between 33 and 36, a bit shy of 41. So better to ask this now than try to find out when a post needs it. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:34 pm
Random nonsensical question: Is Lady Selphy a real character or a pun on Selfie?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 pm
uh.....
would a baby kangaskhan count?
will lady selphy give a reward for a baby kangaskhan?

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:46 pm
Lucifer Lord of Torment
uh.....
would a baby kangaskhan count?
will lady selphy give a reward for a baby kangaskhan?

SpectralEternity

Well, seeing that you did claim a kangaskhan in the horoscope, and have a representation of that claim via the baby kangaskhan even though you haven't found the mother yet, I see no issue with Avonlea showing Lady Selphy a baby Kangaskhan for full credit :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:47 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Random nonsensical question: Is Lady Selphy a real character or a pun on Selfie?

Lol I have no idea, thats her name in the games. She's an actual NPC who asks to see pokemon for special rewards, though we made her rewards a bit more valuable >w>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 pm
Lia Syuki
Probably a silly question, but what are the values to use if you use a Great Ball on a Pokemon level 20 and under or an Ultra Ball on a Pokemon level 40 and under? The reason I ask is that Felix (once I get around to doing his stuff) is gonna have five Fast Balls and while I get that they act as Ultra Balls in the first round of battle, the Pokemon he'd have the first chance to use them on would be somewhere between 33 and 36, a bit shy of 41. So better to ask this now than try to find out when a post needs it. XD

Oh my, that's a pretty gaping issue.

The answer is; anything below the minimum level of the respective pokeball quality would be a 90% chance of capture no matter what the HP is at.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:23 pm
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki

The answer is; anything below the minimum level of the respective pokeball quality would be a 90% chance of capture no matter what the HP is at.
Yeah, which was why I wanted the hole filled (aka question answered) before I got into that situation since I noticed it as a problem I'd run into. 3nodding And now I have an answer, and one that highly pleases me because poor Felix is gonna need that 90% chance. XD Thanks for the reply~ c:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:38 pm
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki

Yeah, which was why I wanted the hole filled (aka question answered) before I got into that situation since I noticed it as a problem I'd run into. 3nodding And now I have an answer, and one that highly pleases me because poor Felix is gonna need that 90% chance. XD Thanks for the reply~ c:

Heehee~ Np, happy to help, and be pointed out to holes in our information = w=  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:12 am
So I'm on Island Seven, what exactly is Sevault Canyon? Is it somewhere I can actually go to because there's no real info or am I missing it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 am
Shadow - Dragon
So I'm on Island Seven, what exactly is Sevault Canyon? Is it somewhere I can actually go to because there's no real info or am I missing it?

Aside from the info in the last paragraph, you can also find information on Sevault Canyon here : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Aside from the info in the last paragraph, you can also find information on Sevault Canyon here : )

Does that mean it's a place to catch wild Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:46 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

No, pokemon can't be caught on Sevii Islands. That's just for the description/extra information on there :0  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:56 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

No, pokemon can't be caught on Sevii Islands. That's just for the description/extra information on there :0

-snaps fingers- darn, oh well  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:26 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

-snaps fingers- darn, oh well

Sorry ^^;; If you have any of those Odd Incense, since those aren't area specific, you could use one, just keep in mind they're only active for 24 hours :0  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:05 am
Let me just say, thank you so much for the changes to balm mushrooms. They were really great already, and this just adds to making sure it's not a disappointment if it doesn't go well! The second roll + the letting you use your pokemon's type if necessary is fantastic. I do have one question- if you dislike your second roll, is there any way you can use your first roll?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games