Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:41 pm
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen rubbed her head, not knowing what an exorcist was either, "An...exorcist...?" she started to feel really stupid. She knows that she doesn't know much about many things, but now it started to get to become a bother her.
Miao continued to eat her food while the other two were conversing. She had already finished off one plate of food, and was now almost half done with her current plate.

[ooc:]
Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:51 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa nodded. She picked up another piece of salmon with her chopsticks and set them down. Alexa pulled out a thermos and poured herself some green tea. It was warm as she had freshly brewed it that morning. "It's not that weird, actually. Compared to everyone else in this school, I have no weapons or magical capabilities. Pretty much saying, for lack of better expressions, I'm what you'd call a blank bullet."
The term offended her a bit even if she used it on herself. She looked down at her tray with the cup of tea in her hand. "I-it's a bit rough going to a school where I don't even have the capability of wielding a weapon..."
And to top it all off, you're a loner... she thought.

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 am

User Image
Akashisen nodded as she listened to Alexa, "I see...no combat capabilities huh? That's really harsh, what if you end up encountering heartless or nobodies?"
Miao was already done with her food, all the now empty plates stacked onto each other. She rubbed her stomach, letting out a sigh of relief.

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:38 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

She had to think about that one. "I don't get off school grounds much so it's not much of a big deal."
Alexa set her thermos on the table and continued drinking the tea she had poured into the lid. Her salmon was gone by now, leaving the onigiri and anpan. She set down the cup and picked up the onigiri, picking at the grains of rice around it with a frown.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:48 pm

User Image
While looking at Alexa, she poked her chin and started to think, "Well...you should at least learn how to use a sword or knife...or maybe a staff if you want to learn magic."
Miao then put up her fists, "Or you could use your bare fists! That was you don't need to carry around a weapon, because your hands are your weapon meow!" she smiled at Alexa, her ears twitch.
Akashisen rubbed her head, "But Miao, I don't know if she has high strength like you do..."

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:27 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

"I can use a staff in many different arts but it's not clean at all. I'd prefer not to carry a weapon, if I could."
Alexa yawned and picked some rice from the onigiri. It wasn't appetizing to her and kind of made her want to throw up. She set the onigiri down and picked up the anpan. That looked more promising to her.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:10 pm

User Image
She looked down at the table where her hands rested, "I see..so then, you hate fighting, is what you mean?" she then locked her hands together, "Yeah...fighting isn't exactly my strong suit either...but I have to do it anyway in order to protect other people...and myself especially."
Miao nodded, "Yeah, if you can't protect yourself, then who will right?" she looked at Akashisen and then Alexa, "You don't want to lose your life to a heartless or nobody right?"

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

She scratched her cheek. "I never really had to worry about heartless or nobody..."
Alexa looked at her anpan and picked it up, taking a bite out of it. She quickly set it down and covered her mouth with a rag to spit the anpan into. "I definitely should stick to making my own food..."
It seemed even less appetizing now. She wasn't sure why the flavoring was off. Then she remembered, technically she wasn't even alive. "I-I should go..." She said sorrowfully looking at the tray of food.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:05 am

User Image
Miao's ears went down, "Huh? Already? But we just got here?" she was actually a little sad that Alexa wanted to leave so soon.
"Miao, if she needs to go do something, then it's not our business to keep her from it..." she looked at Alexa, "Well, if you're going...then it was nice to have met you."
Miao nodded, agreeing with Akashisen, "Yup, from now on you're our new friend, so don't be a strange person meow~." she meant stranger, but she didn't know that.

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:53 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

Alexa stood up with her tray and nodded, walking away. She threw away her trash and walked to the door. Alexa paused for a moment before walking out the door. Thoughts ran through her head but she wasn't sure what to think. Food, though, was a priority.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:02 pm

User Image
Akashisen watched as Alexa left, however, she noticed that she had stopped right before she left. She wondered why she had suddenly stopped.
Miao rested her chin on the table, her ears down, "Darn, I was hoping that we would get to talk to her more...but if she's busy, then she's busy meow..."
She turned her attention from Alexa to Miao, "Yes, that's true...anyway, what do we do now?"
Miao shrugged, "I dunno, maybe we can walk around the school more? But we already been to almost every area in school..."

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:00 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi burst through the cafeteria doors while dragging Kalen along, "Ahh~, the cafeteria. One of the best places to nap because it always smells like food." She looked at Kalen, putting her hands in her jacket's pockets, "Come on, let's get some food."
Akashisen looked in the direction of Shinochi who had burst through the doors. It had actually surprised her, since people just normally open a door instead of kicking it open.
Miao however didn't seem as surprised as Akashisen, instead, she looked at Shinochi, noticing her ears, "Hey! It's another cat person!"

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image

"Let go of my ARM!" Kalen said pulling his arm away from Shinochi and winced as black smoke seems to simmer off she she had grabbed him. It was the arm with the dark tattoo on it. "I told you not to grab it....can we avoid that in the future?" He said rubbing it.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:20 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi rubbed her head, her ears went down, "Eheh..sorry bout that, guess I was too distracted to listen to you." She looked at Kalen's arm, "I knew something was up with arm just from grabbing it, but well, I'm not one to ask." She put her hands on her hips, "How about some food to make up for it?"
Miao stood from her seat, her ears twitch and her tail swayed back and forth, "I wanna go say hi!" after saying that, she dashed towards Shinochi with a big smile on her face.
"Wha!? Miao!? Wait!" Akashisen started to rush cleaning up the plates Miao left behind, including her own plate.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image

"Sure. All i've been having are protein bars to get me through the days. I could use some food.....who's that?" He asked noticing Miao coming up to them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games