Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:35 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

As soon as she gave him her order, he began working on it, grabbing the Midori, vodka, rum, gin, Triple Sec, and lemon-lime in its own turn, the bottles dancing gracefully in his hands. Fancy bartender stuff, just to show off, but the important thing was it seemed as if he had no need for any sort of measuring device, as if the ratios were perfectly ingrained in his muscle memory. The drink was shaken, not stirred, so there was no fear of the ice beginning to dilute the flavors of the various ingredients. Two lime wedges were added to the rim as a few more slices of lime were added in the drink for garnish. "I imagine I taste better with a drink," he responded as he placed the drink before her. "If any of them end up being the sketchy kind, I'll kick them out. Though you could always just go with me; I promise I'm not a creep, and I'm a proponent for equal opportunity in romance, consent, and trying new things." Maybe he was sounding overly eager, but he didn't really care. He still had standards, though if someone met them, he was down for most anything. While she was distracted by her phone, he slipped off to take care of the few other customers hanging around. Even if he was in pursuit of some tail, he couldn't ignore his actual job.

He was back over in her area when she spoke up once more. "Esmée, huh? That sounds beautifully exotic. You may call me whatever you desire, but Isa is my typical nomenclature." At least he had gotten that out before Pinky came and glomped upon fair Esmée. Isa watched their interactions out of the corner of his eye as he made himself busy. That was the thing with being a bartender: he was supposed to know everything and lend an ear whenever asked, but he was not supposed to be intrusive or a gossip in any sense. It was like having to have eyes in the back of your head, but wear blinders at the same time. Fortunately, the eyes in the back of his head caught the kiss and the suggestive banter. It seemed fairly platonic, but he could dream couldn't he? The three of them could definitely find a way to make the night interesting...

It wasn't until they seemed settled once more that he had asked if he could get them anything, which apparently was the only way Val was going to notice someone other than Esmée. The shock on her face might have been considered humorous, but Isa could barely remember why one would find such a look funny. At least Val was sufficiently in control of her faculties that she was able to sit down when her friend invited her, and even eventually make a snarky comment. "Ah yes, and there is absolutely no use for a man on a ladies' night. No need for a friendly bartender, driver, bodyguard, personal platter, or boy toy. What a pity." Even his dead senses could detect the sarcasm in his own voice. "I've never seen you look better, Val. You are absolutely ravishing. Ladies, you have made this day quite a delight for me."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Esmée and Val I've adopted this personality: Flirty Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Such a thirsty crowd...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:41 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée watched the hot bartender make her drink, finding herself being quite entertained by the way he handled the bottles. She'd always wanted to learn how to fancily work with liquor bottles but never managed to perform such motions without almost dropping one or both of them. Somethings just didn't come naturally to some people she'd learn over the years and that was okay. Not knowing how to juggle bottles or anything definitely didn't hurt her enjoyment of drinking. Finally her drink was set down in front of her and she eagerly picked it up and took a sip. The mixed taste of the lemon-lime and alcohol was wonderful and not at all overpowering on either end. Which was always a plus when it came to drinks as it could be completely ruined if mixed wrong and one flavor overpowered the other. A good few years of drinking had helped developed the witch's palette for such an act. She smirked at his comment and set her glass down. "Oh I'm definitely sure you would, I mean things like body shots exist for a reason." she purred with a wink happy to actually be able to bring it up. Speaking of bringing things up, she cocked her head to the side as she listened to him before letting out a chuckle. "Well goodness don't you make the most tempting offer handsome, I think I'd like to take you up on it." Then she took another sip of her drink with a content sigh. Her cheeks flushed a light pink when he complimented her name. "Ah yes well it could technically be considered exotic. My moms side of the family is from New Orleans with our ancestors coming from France way back. So that's where my mom got the idea for my name.. well with a little help from my nana that is." she explained cheerfully before nodding. "Isa eh? That's a unique name, definitely the first time I've heard it. I quite like how it rolls off the tongue." She shot a compliment back his way upon learning his name.

Esmée's violet eyes lit up when she felt the kiss on her cheek, the urge to tease and flirt rising within her. She feigned a shocked gasp before reaching out to gently boop Val's nose. "Aw I didn't think you were so sweet on me sugar, though I wouldn't really blame you." she cooed with a laugh. She managed to balance being self confident and being a complete narcissistic rather well. It all came down to knowing not to lay it on heavily, and was just apart of her naturally charismatic charms. Despite the sarcastic tone of her friend, she gave a lazy grin and a nod. "Oh yes honey give me a turn, gotta get a good look at the whole ensemble!" It pleased her greatly when the other witch gave a turn. She waved her hand nonchalantly and stuck her tongue out, "Fine fine if it'll make you feel better lovely, I'll totally buy you a drink." Esmée was quick to take notice of how Val stopped mid twirl when Isa spoke up, which caused her to raise an eyebrow a bit. Once her friend had taken her seat and started talking to Isa with what seemed like an air of familiarity she found her curiosity piqued slightly. Though however they knew each other would have to be saved for later as she quickly wrapped an arm around Val's waist. "Hey now don't be so hasty there Val. This might be a girl's night but that doesn't mean we can't allow some male company. I mean we'd certainly be missing out if we let a hot catch like Isa here get away." She grinned widely when Isa complimented Val on her look. "Aw see darling I'm not the only one who thinks you look smoking hot, I told ya this outfit would turn heads!" she chirped with a giggle. "Not to toot my own horn but I am a borderline expert about this kinda thing by now."

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: ღ My Company: Val and Isa ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Party Day! ღ My Thoughts: Today's gonna be fun~! ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Fang Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:
""

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Fun Night Out with hair and makeup «» Company: Esmee and Isa «» Location: «» Neon Lights Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

Vasilisa smirked when Esmee reached up and gently boop the tip of the nose. It was like a reward for paying a nice compliment. “Aw I didn't think you were so sweet on me sugar, though I wouldn't really blame you.” Her friend cooed with a loverable laugh. Val rolled her eyes playfully. “You’re extremely lucky that you're a cute girl.”

Val hadn’t even realized that she had stopped upon hearing Isa’s voice until she settled down in her seat. It was just that she didn’t really expect him to be there. Yes, the man did invite her to Neon once before because he wanted to spend more time together and he knew that he could get them free drinks. But this was still early in the evening and knowing that he had a ‘daughter’ at home he was super protective of, made his presence a little surprising. Not that Vasillisa really minded, in spite of her remark toward Isa about the night being a female exclusive event. Which earned her a sarcastic reply from him and a slight tug on her waist from Esmee as the southern belle wrapped her own arm around the lower part of her body. "Hey now don't be so hasty there Val. This might be a girl's night but that doesn't mean we can't allow some male company. I mean we'd certainly be missing out if we let a hot catch like Isa here get away.” Esmee said, cutting into their conversation.

Val looked over to the other witch and the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile. “Isa is going along with a victim persona just to mess with me. I couldn’t hurt his feelings even if I wanted to.” The pinkette explained with a chuckle. It was kind of nice to know that Esmee wasn’t a fan of a*****e or mean remarks. And Esmee was also a big fan of compliments, which made the fact that Isa admired her own choice of outfit made her swoon with excitement. Val laughed as before looked back to Isa. “Can I have a Kiss on the Lips?” Val teased with the name of the drink.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): sorry for a late reply. I got swamp with school's work unexpectedly.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:35 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Esmée was a talkative one it seemed, but between her decadent drawl, her honeyed words, and the spice she dashed over the whole thing, hearing was a decided treat that he could lap up for days. And seeing her and Val together? Well, the way they played it off made him want to stay in this little group. Had there been a detectable ulterior motive, he would have said this reminded him of a ploy Lena used to use on him; but as far as he could tell, they were genuinely interested in each other. Even if this stayed at the bar, he was willing to bet that this would be one of his better nights here. He gave a slight gasp as Val insisted that he was merely playing the victim and that he couldn't really be hurt. "You wound me, my lady! I am but a poor sailor who hath swung his keel to beach upon the sirens' rock, overcome by their sublime beauty. I beg, fair Val, that you listen to the exquisite Lady Esmée, she is quite the font of good advice it seems." Yeah, he could ham it up when he wanted, mainly to amuse the two women, as he doubted that his words alone could actually be considered seductive. It was about showing them that he had some depth to him, that he could be pleasant company and useful for more things than just pouring them drinks. Though Val really didn't leave him much time to defend himself before she asked him to make a drink for her, or rather asked for a "kiss on the lips." He knew exactly what she meant, it was a drink they served here after all, but he was also quite certain that she meant it as a tease. Well, two could play at that game.

He moved on back to the shelves filled with bottles of every hue, snatching down the peach schnapps he would need, then grabbing the frozen mango and crushed ice, he put it all into a blender, blending gently in spurts so as not to disrupt anything. Next he grabbed down a cocktail glance and carefully dropped in a light splash of grenadine, over which he added the mixture. For a finishing garnish, he attached a cherry then a pineapple slice followed by another cherry to a skewer which lightly sat at the edge of the glass. He brought the drink over, waited for her to lean in to grab it, then moved it slightly to the side so he could maneuver in and give her a slight peck on the lips. Pulling back, he handed the drink off to her. "There, one kiss on the lips, as you asked. Got you a drink while I was at it. Would you care for the same, Ms. Esmée?" He knew if this had been most any other customer, he would be fired in a heartbeat, but he and Val had been playing this flirting game a while now, and she had even mentioned that she was interested in him in a more sensual manner. Hopefully Esmée would find it a pleasurable development in the night.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Esmée and Val I've adopted this personality: Flirty Am I available?: Yes Some words from my handler: Tempted him too well, Val.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 am
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The arm that was wrapped around him wouldn’t be protested. It was more than welcomed. More so the half demon was hoping for it to happen. As the other male spoke about how he’s been, Abu lifted his drink again. Taking another small sip from the chilled brown liquid in the glass. A small hum escaping his lips with a small laugh as he watched and listened to Zayid. ”You were great cause no one else is brave enough to walk up to me when I have a bodyguard. Ask me to dance. And then beat up the bodyguard. You got a whole lot of brownie points in my book” Abu mused to Zayid with a small laugh again. Taking another sip of his drink again before gently setting the glass down. Listening to Zayid speak a bit more.

The half demon tilted his head a bit. His lustrous locs slightly falling over one side of his face. ”Have you exploded Soleil much? I haven’t really gotten out much. I’ve been working a lot still....something my brothers say I should cut back on for awhile” Abu huffed a bit as he looked around the club a bit. It was still almost off. So early in the day and people are partying the day away. It was honestly great and inspiring in a sense. Abu has been wanting to make some more club oriented music. Maybe this was the inspiration he was looking for to do so.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit: Shirt and Necklace Pants and Shoes
Mood: Excited
Company: Zayid,
Thoughts: He’s still just as smooth talking as last time

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Neon Lights, Downtown Soleil
With: Abu

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
User Image

A gentle smile played over the Arab's face when his gesture wasn't protested. Abu and him may have only been together for one night then, but the other male had managed to feel special to Zayid nonetheless. Of course back then it may have been a product of one to many drink and his more aggressive and volatile behavior back then, but it wasn't something he regretted. If the chance was presented again, he wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing. Abu had a certain allure to him that Zayid had already noticed back then and this time he only had one drink, hardly enough to make him different from usual. He noticed he had no resistance towards the male still. Not that he was really trying. His arm rested around the other as he looked at them while they spoke.

He chuckled a bit when Abu recounted their first and last meeting and he shook his head. "Perhaps on hindsight not the best choice I ever made. It got back to me not long after in the form of a policeman at the door." he stated with a smile. "But I don't regret that evening nor the night. How did it all end for you though?" he added, wondering how Abu's side had gone after their little...escapade. Of course they had found him so easily partly because he and the gang he had been with were pretty high on their radar back then. Perhaps the best had been to lay low but then, he wouldn't have met Abu. Still the young man didn't get to free with the other man, after all he had no idea if they were even interested in a continuation.

Back then Zayid wasn't much into it, but now he was finally settling in a normal life, he realized he wouldn't mind at all if that included Abu around him more. He kept his gaze on the one beside him and smiled when they mentioned he scored high in their opinion. "I'm glad to hear that. I have to admit even with the rush that I was relocated here to Soleil, I never did forget about you, or the time we shared." he admitted. "Actually it was my first positive experience since being dragged to Texas." Zayid said with a light chuckle as he thought about it. Sure the gang felt like family, but it wasn't exactly positive was it? He had gotten up to pretty bad stuff back then and seen more of prison than he had liked looking back.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $292
House Keys

ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

[color=#e65c00][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games