Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and shook her head,"No, I'm not in the mood to fly honestly.", she muttered. Only to walk into the market place and looked around. Some Harpies looked at her in a weird way as others kind of glared at her. Her wings slowly vanished into her back only for her to shift her shoulders before popping her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius followed after Awella. He was looking around and saw that some of the Harpies were glaring at Awella. He clenched his jaw and glared at them back in turn. He noticed that Awella hadn't given them any attention but he was angry on her behalf. Marius moved closer to Awella and then asked."Hey why do you think they are glaring at you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him,"Remember who my Father is...", she mumbled and started to head back to his ship.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't say anything after that but he still was following Awella as she moved towards his ship. Once they made it back to the ship he stretched and then he leaned against the railings and looked out to sea.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 am
Awella Hawk

She sat on the railing once they got back to the ship. "I am part Faye and Harpy, and even Damian said most of this world wants me gone.", she muttered. Glancing at the water she let her shoulders sag. "I sometimes wish I knew more, like what they were like when I was younger... My parents, I don't remember much after he vanished... What of your parents, if I may ask?" Looking at him over her shoulder with her head tilted to the side.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."I'm in a similar situation as you. I can't really remember them. All I know for sure is that they are dead. And I only know that because the pirates that had attacked my home had killed them. I don't have any memories of either of them."He gave a half hearted laugh."I had always tried to remember them but I always come up blank. If I had just one wish it would probably be to remember them."Marius shook his head."Anyway maybe we could go look for your father after some time has passed. You might be able to think of things to ask him by that time."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm
Awella Hawk

She gave him a stoic like stare. Only to sense eyes on them from somewhere, that was unclear. "So... What to do now?", she glanced around the ship to see next to none of his crew was around.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius took note of Awella starting to look around. He casually moved closer to Awella and brought her into his arms. He leaned his head down and said into her ear."Did you sense something?"Then he said in his normal speaking voice."Well I can think of a couple things we could do back in my cabin."He then grinned and still held onto Awella.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:19 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed a bit and hugged him back, basically. Now she moved her head up a bit to whisper into his ear. "I don't know and I'm gonna kick your a** when we get in your cabin.", she said in a hushed voice. But not before nipping his ear gently.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned still and held onto Awella. After she finished speaking he spoke in her ear and said."Well I'm perfectly fine with whatever you wish to do to me ."Then he lowered his and brushed his lips against her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:30 pm
Awella Hawk

Now she gasped and moaned when he brushed her neck with his neck. Shivering she looked up at him only to blush. Slipping from his hold she grabbed a hold of his hand before leading him to his room. When they were inside she leaned against the closed door and bit her lower lip.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius gladly let Awella lead him back to his room. He walked into his room and then turned around and saw Awella leaning against the closed door and saw that she was biting her lower lip and he smiled. He moved closer to her and gently placed his forehead against hers."Your beauty is unparalleled Awella."Then he captured her lips with his own."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:52 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed even more and kissed him back. Shyly her hands wondered up and down his arms. Though she stopped her hands only to grab the front of his shirt. Now she leaned her head back and moaned only to bare her neck to him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled when she bared his neck to him. He kissed her neck and then gently started to nibble it. Then he slowly moved to her ear and nibbled there as well.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 pm
Awella Hawk

As he kissed her neck she relaxed and moaned more. Though when he got to her ear she gently shook him off. "Enough.", she managed before standing well holding onto him, of course.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games