Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She groaned a bit annoyed but when he asked if she wanted to head back to bed. "Yes, please.", she said, only nudged his shoulder in reply. But she did not move, she was scared of moving to much would cause her to be sick again.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian then picked Abigail and moved carefully to keep her feeling fine and not get sick again. He took her to his room and placed her in the bed and laid next to her."Rest easy Abigail. You should feel better by the time you wake up."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him carry her and laid on the bed when he put her there. Looking at him when he laid by her she sighed. "I'll try to, if I can.", she sighed before rolling to her side, that faced edge of the bed; for just in case reasons. Slowly she tried to go to sleep.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid in the bed and just looked up at the ceiling. He was still unused to sleeping so he decided to stare at the ceiling and think about the events of the last few days. So much happened and he was still trying to really process all that happened. Even so he still ran his hand up and down Abigail's side to try and relax her so she could fall asleep.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She slowly fell asleep and groaned. After a few hours of sleep she woke up. So it was about ten in the morning. "Hey.", she said, as she felt Damian behind her. The whole time she slept, she stayed on her side, so she barely moved.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was awake when Abigail woke up so when she spoke he smiled at her."So Sleeping Beauty woke up. Do you feel better?"Damian asked.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Hmm, I think I do.", she said, before slowly moving to her back. Then she moved to her other side. "Mmmm.", she then nuzzled his neck. "Why haven't you changed Lucius?", she asked him now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."It seems to much like a kiss to me. I mean he would have to place his lips somewhere on me and there is no way in hell that I'm going to let that happen."Damian the kissed the top of her head."And besides he likes it as it is now. He once told me that if he had that power it might go to his head and I'd be forced to kill him if he went to far."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard him and rolled her eyes. "Honey, blood in a cup. And if something was to threaten him, when you are not around?", she asked him. Then leaned a bit more into him. Now she leaned up and nibbled on his neck for a second before kissing his lips.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian groaned when she nibbled his neck. And when she kissed him he kissed her back. He pulled her on top of him as he continued to kiss her. Eventually he pulled back and smiled before he said."I guess I could have done that. Although I still would rather not because it might cause a bit of a war between the groups that want me dead and those that would follow my orders if I took power. I don't want to cause that and nobody would threaten him because everyone knows who he is. They know if they mess with him I will come for them. But Lucius himself is a capable fighter and they would be seriously hurt by the time they take him down."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"If your brother has some one dear to him, then they are leverage. Like a lover for an example.", she said. As she looked down at him. "Like if you were into me and had not changed me, people could use me against you. If my life was threatened if you did not do as told...", she told him and sighed. Before laying on top of him. Her head gone to his chest and looked up at him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought that over."Alright fair point. It might be beneficial for him. I'll consider it but it would be his decision to make."Damian then ran his hands down her back."Oh and Abigail for the record. No one would have been able to get to you. Since I turned you I have a bit of a sense that can tell me when your in trouble. And then I would have been by your side faster than you could blink."He the kissed her head and smiled.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and listened to him. "Fine.", she said. Then smiled a bit more and kissed his chin. "So... Uh...", she started to say, but did not know what to say. What she wanted to talk about was the whole 'engagement' bit and their wedding date. But it seemed to soon though.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked at Abigail."What is it Abigail? It looks like you have something on your mind."He knew that she wanted to say something and yet she didn't speak it. It made him wonder what it was that she wasn't saying.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he seemed curious she tapped her head. Meaning he could look into her thoughts. Which were of curious of their relationship and all. Like the things they never spoke of, yet.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games