Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:41 am
TimeKeys

AWESOME!!!!!!

do you wear that epic outfit all the time o.o

Does a human always wear skin? Short answer, I am a high ranking politic, no one knows what I really look like. So yes, I do. I could be assassinated any day if I didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 am
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

Xiukmeo The Twilight

*has no idea what is going on or how many pages are left since he gas slept but gives Kou-onii Kenji-onii and Gin-onii and TimeKeys things only an otaku could love then enters Oz and plays with Oz King Kazuma whilst working on his mastery of being a happy troll....* “here Gin and Kenji onii are both gay too, Dr. Xiu is also our/my Oz avi. Sorry Eikim.“ *gives him sweets* “Which means Dr. Xiu is also playing with me n My Bunny-koshii-bara“

*Kou-onii can be seen dueling with a previous version of King Kazma, somehow, and obviously losing, but is putting a good effort to train* "Didn't expect me to be an Oz avatar did you?" *laughs, but quickly stops, and grabs Love Machine-onii by throat, and eyes begin to start twitching, and I fly up into the air, landing on a nearby edge* "You b*****d. I am going to tear you limb from limb, even if I have to hack Oz one thousand times over." (edit add-on)

“I had no idea“ *grins and watches*

Love Machine-onii: “hehehe.“ *stops moving, waits three seconds for him name to show up and signs out*

*calls LM-onii a troll*

Little Broken D0ll

Kazuma: *laughs* oh my ******** god that's hilarious, a few people that saw the cover of a yaoi doujinshi thought I was a a girl.

King Kazuma: *does seig pelvic thrust with Mewtwo*  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:46 am
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

Xiukmeo The Twilight

*has no idea what is going on or how many pages are left since he gas slept but gives Kou-onii Kenji-onii and Gin-onii and TimeKeys things only an otaku could love then enters Oz and plays with Oz King Kazuma whilst working on his mastery of being a happy troll....* “here Gin and Kenji onii are both gay too, Dr. Xiu is also our/my Oz avi. Sorry Eikim.“ *gives him sweets* “Which means Dr. Xiu is also playing with me n My Bunny-koshii-bara“

*Kou-onii can be seen dueling with a previous version of King Kazma, somehow, and obviously losing, but is putting a good effort to train* "Didn't expect me to be an Oz avatar did you?" *laughs, but quickly stops, and grabs Love Machine-onii by throat, and eyes begin to start twitching, and I fly up into the air, landing on a nearby edge* "You b*****d. I am going to tear you limb from limb, even if I have to hack Oz one thousand times over." (edit add-on)

Love Machine-onii: “hehehe.“ *stops moving, waits three seconds for him name to show up and signs out*

*calls LM-onii a troll*

Little Broken D0ll

Kazuma: *laughs* oh my ******** god that's hilarious, a few people that saw the cover of a yaoi doujinshi thought I was a a girl.

*grins as the area around LM and I begins to blot out into black squares* "A friend has helped me control myself, and I will do so by protecting two people here." *points to Kazuma and King Kazuma* "I love to see you squirm, stupid NPC." *laughs as the entire area around the two blots out into black squares*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

AWESOME!!!!!!

Does a human always wear skin? Short answer, I am a high ranking politic, no one knows what I really look like. So yes, I do. I could be assassinated any day if I didn't.

*giggles* that is a great answer. since you use them all the time and my knowledge is on different planes and research based we shall see how well I can teach the ways of sword and butt whoop.

seeing as you are officially trained in it.

no...that would be bad. i do not wish to see you on the astral planes  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:51 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

AWESOME!!!!!!

*giggles* that is a great answer. since you use them all the time and my knowledge is on different planes and research based we shall see how well I can teach the ways of sword and butt whoop.

Don't worry, I would treat you like I treat my cadets.

Line up!
Now today I heard that one of you said you could beat me in a Sambo match, are you willing to test your theory? If so step forward! And If you make me repeat myself, you will all be running 10 Kilos before lunch!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:00 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

AWESOME!!!!!!

Line up!
Now today I heard that one of you said you could beat me in a Sambo match, are you willing to test your theory? If so step forward! And If you make me repeat myself, you will all be running 10 Kilos before lunch!

lol no way. Xavier is the sensei not you XD

I would not be good military personell....i lived on marine base where i was born until 3. i drove the commanding officers nuts.

"SIT STILL SLOW DOWN DO NOT RUN!!! CEASE MOVING!!" Raging commanding office

Me: *stops long enough to look at the guy like he is an utter moron and possibly insane then thinks it over and runs off with officers chasign to get lost when does child evasive manuevers and hides tiny two year old fomr behind blinds in a window where you can't see me at all desptie the window sill not be big. then ends up redoing this later on at own house* XD

now I am much older and without anger issues...so...yeah that wouldn't work.

Sambo...I must research this method of hand to hand combat ^_^  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:03 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

AWESOME!!!!!!

Line up!

I would not be good military personell....i lived on marine base where i was born until 3. i drove the commanding officers nuts.

Me: *stops long enough to look at the guy like he is an utter moron and possibly insane then thinks it over and runs off with officers chasign to get lost when does child evasive manuevers and hides tiny two year old fomr behind blinds in a window where you can't see me at all desptie the window sill not be big. then ends up redoing this later on at own house* XD

The man in blue was my disciple, b*****d ran off to the Russians, he's still a damn good fighter though.
Arman Celaniti- Russian Sambo Championship, Hes fighting a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu master.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:31 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

AWESOME!!!!!!

Line up!

The man in blue was my disciple, b*****d ran off to the Russians, he's still a damn good fighter though.
Arman Celaniti- Russian Sambo Championship, Hes fighting a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu master.

will watch in moment.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:44 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

Line up!

will watch in moment.

watch now, watch later, I are not, you showed interest in the subject, so I was just pointing this out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:47 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

Line up!

will watch in moment.

watch now, watch later, I are not, you showed interest in the subject, so I was just pointing this out.

and i am...I have adhd and drinking coffee and have not slept in almsot 48 hrs

working on things and have first group of pictures to edit and fix ^_^

but its bookmark =D  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:48 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

will watch in moment.

and i am...I have adhd and drinking coffee and have not slept in almsot 48 hrs

working on things and have first group of pictures to edit and fix ^_^

but its bookmark =D

Wow I have ADHD too! Do you take meds for it? I don't anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:53 am
JoeKoudo

Wow I have ADHD too! Do you take meds for it? I don't anymore.

yes but i had run out for awhile and so many other factors are messing with it right now lol  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:22 am
JoeKoudo
[

my apologies as i said lagging and was exiting the sensei in halls and sending the deliquint son of his to class then be there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:23 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
[

my apologies as i said lagging and was exiting the sensei in halls and sending the deliquint son of his to class then be there.

I fixed my post. Teshi pissed off the wrong person.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:23 am
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

Xiukmeo The Twilight

*calls LM-onii a troll*

Little Broken D0ll

*grins as the area around LM and I begins to blot out into black squares* "A friend has helped me control myself, and I will do so by protecting two people here." *points to Kazuma and King Kazuma* "I love to see you squirm, stupid NPC." *laughs as the entire area around the two blots out into black squares*

LM-onii: *wounders if Joedou-onii knows if I leave Oz and am with my eight dimensional self*

*goes to check psychology class post*  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games