Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:45 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Kitalpha Hart
Pegasaurus Rex

Hi Kit, welcome to the guild!
SF was crazy today! I'm glad you decided to join. =)
oi, that's a really good POed Rina~

Haha, thanks! I bet all the NPCs are freakin' ticked off.
If they had a consciousness, of course.
bet they would be  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:48 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
Hello, familiar faces! I'm Daffodil. I'm 28 and have given Gaia thousands of dollars since 2006, but I'm cutting them off unless they shape it up. I'm a SF reg and a vice captain of the AMG guild, and on Monday I'm mailing Gaia a six-page letter telling them why they are cut off. gonk

Hi Daffodil. Thank you for joining and welcome!
Wow--six page letter?! Typed or written? Either way, that's an impressive feat.
We're glad to have you with us!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:54 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
Hello, familiar faces! I'm Daffodil. I'm 28 and have given Gaia thousands of dollars since 2006, but I'm cutting them off unless they shape it up. I'm a SF reg and a vice captain of the AMG guild, and on Monday I'm mailing Gaia a six-page letter telling them why they are cut off. gonk

Hi Daffodil. Thank you for joining and welcome!
Wow--six page letter?! Typed or written? Either way, that's an impressive feat.
We're glad to have you with us!

User Image
Typed - I didn't want my hand to fall off! xd

It's actually posted in SF as well, but I wanted to mail a hard copy in hopes that it would reach management folk who don't go into the forums. And so that it would thud on the desk.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Alurin The Forsaken One
Pegasaurus Rex
Alurin The Forsaken One
Well um I'm Alurin The Forsaken One or Alurin for short. I been a member of Gaia technically since 2004? (I know it was Freshman year for me when joined cause learned of it from a guy in band class) and later as things got changed little things like the how to teach newbies how to work the site I would get curious (or bored) and make a new account with new avi hehe -sweats-

I hate how they are pushing GC these past days/weeks/months (if been that long memory bad) it seems rude and turns me off from buying GC like I normally would do each month. (still going to buy but instead of 100 after all bills are done if money for it dropping it to 10 dollars or 25 a month and then saving it up for if there an item this one player would like that friends with that can't buy GC where they at so they pay me so much gold per agreed amount of GC used so that way it a fair trade and that gold is used on others that I get. ^^)

Ummm sorry if I just rambled. -bows politely- ~_~;;;;

Hello Alumin! Thank your for your post and welcome to the guild!
Frankly, most everyone is sick of this GC push as well.
Hope to see you around! =)

Thank you and it's Alurin not Alumin -sweats- ~_~;;; I'll try to be active

Ah, I'm sorry! I'm so tired, I must be making all kinds of typos. =.="
ALURIN. ALURIN.
I'll do standards and get it memorized--I promise.

lol it's fine I understand if you're tiered. -nods nods- don't worry, I was just pointing that out. -hugs tightly-  

Alurin The Forsaken One

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Yumiesan kitty

Skilled Noob

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 am
Hello everyone! My name is Rinkato, or sammy as i'm known as. I'm 14 (birthday was august!) And I started playing gaia nearly SEVEN YEARS AGO because of an advertisement, and because my sisters liked it! I've changed soooo much during that time, and most of the friends i've made have left the site and havent logged on since 2009, which is heartbreaking to me. Me and my sisters used to get the monthly items but stopped getting them nearing...2010 i think? I haven't gotten anything with gaia cash you buy ever since, And I stopped playing it for a few years before i revisited it and started playing it again. Then i went to it everyday, Changing my avatar's outfit every day or so. I honestly didnt know this was happening, And i found this place through an emote shop's signature. Also, i would like to get a sign to help out, And i'll try to make an outfit just from GS items, Since i love crosstich and buy lots of items from the store.

Whoops! i typed for too long. Sorry for the long introduction!

Edity edit: There we go! i tried my best, but had to use angelic manner to make the anger REALLY show. I'm gonna *AXE* (nyuk nyuk nyuk) you a question, gaia; AND YOU WON'T BLOODY LIKE IT, I CAN TELL YA THAT!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 am
Hello everyone!
My name is Layla and I am practically joining you guys after all this time due to a few reasons,
One is of course the Cash push put on this site and the fact that because of the dreadful flyn's booty and the non-existent gold sinks my quest has come to a permanent hiatus and I am also on the verge of quitting this site for the 2nd time after just coming back last year,
This site is becoming a huge practical joke, just today I got a PM from a Forum Admin warning of a post that I made months ago saying that I was trolling {which wasn't the intention at all} and that when I needed their help against a cyber bully they didn't help me at all sad

I am not going to open my wallet to a site that is going around banning people for stupid reasons, not help the users when the said user is getting bully on this site and the fact that they are letting this site go down the toilet!  

Xx Alenia xX

sodium

Beloved Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 am
Hello! I'm Sodium. I joined a couple days ago from an invite but I'm on a trip and forgot about it. razz

While I understand Gaia's need to make money and all it's really starting to get ridiculous with the cash pushes. I can forgive expensive recolors and Club Verge but ugh please stop with the Flynn's Booty and likewise things.

(sidenote: I'm a girl but if you call me male pronouns I won't care)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm
hi I'm an a** that joined a week or so ago and still hadn't posted emo

but yeah
anti, ling, anti-ling...

I've been anti-gaian in name for years (I'm old)
but never really in practice until recently

let's do things~

Anti-Ling

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:29 pm
Welcome to the Guild,Girl!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 pm
sodium
Hello! I'm Sodium. I joined a couple days ago from an invite but I'm on a trip and forgot about it. razz

While I understand Gaia's need to make money and all it's really starting to get ridiculous with the cash pushes. I can forgive expensive recolors and Club Verge but ugh please stop with the Flynn's Booty and likewise things.

(sidenote: I'm a girl but if you call me male pronouns I won't care)

Hello Sodium! I've seen many of your posts in the SF forum and I'm glad you decided to join this guild!
If you have any ideas/disagreements/questions, please don't hesitate to post.
Welcome to the Revolution. =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 pm
Anti-Ling
hi I'm an a** that joined a week or so ago and still hadn't posted emo

but yeah
anti, ling, anti-ling...

I've been anti-gaian in name for years (I'm old)
but never really in practice until recently

let's do things~

Aw, it doesn't matter if you didn't post earlier--all that matters it that you did!
Thanks and welcome to the guild!
We have quite a few activities going on right now, so feel free to participate in any you like!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:04 pm
Caffeinated Layla
Hello everyone!
My name is Layla and I am practically joining you guys after all this time due to a few reasons,
One is of course the Cash push put on this site and the fact that because of the dreadful flyn's booty and the non-existent gold sinks my quest has come to a permanent hiatus and I am also on the verge of quitting this site for the 2nd time after just coming back last year,
This site is becoming a huge practical joke, just today I got a PM from a Forum Admin warning of a post that I made months ago saying that I was trolling {which wasn't the intention at all} and that when I needed their help against a cyber bully they didn't help me at all sad

I am not going to open my wallet to a site that is going around banning people for stupid reasons, not help the users when the said user is getting bully on this site and the fact that they are letting this site go down the toilet!

Hey, Layla! Welcome to the guild!
I agree, this site is turning into a joke. I'm sorry they didn't help you when you really needed it. ='(
I've actually considered quitting a few times myself--believe me, you're not alone!
I hope to see you around the forum!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 pm
Rinkato-Kyun
Hello everyone! My name is Rinkato, or sammy as i'm known as. I'm 14 (birthday was august!) And I started playing gaia nearly SEVEN YEARS AGO because of an advertisement, and because my sisters liked it! I've changed soooo much during that time, and most of the friends i've made have left the site and havent logged on since 2009, which is heartbreaking to me. Me and my sisters used to get the monthly items but stopped getting them nearing...2010 i think? I haven't gotten anything with gaia cash you buy ever since, And I stopped playing it for a few years before i revisited it and started playing it again. Then i went to it everyday, Changing my avatar's outfit every day or so. I honestly didnt know this was happening, And i found this place through an emote shop's signature. Also, i would like to get a sign to help out, And i'll try to make an outfit just from GS items, Since i love crosstich and buy lots of items from the store.

Whoops! i typed for too long. Sorry for the long introduction!

Edity edit: There we go! i tried my best, but had to use angelic manner to make the anger REALLY show. I'm gonna *AXE* (nyuk nyuk nyuk) you a question, gaia; AND YOU WON'T BLOODY LIKE IT, I CAN TELL YA THAT!

Welcome, Rinkato! Thank you for your post. Long introductions are great!
I can send you a sign, if you don't have one yet. Please let me know.
I'm really glad you decided to join us!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Rinkato-Kyun
[Snippy snip!]

I would love to have a sign!! Maybe i can replace the axe with it!
(would probably be better, seeing as this isnt a violent thing.)  

Yumiesan kitty

Skilled Noob

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 pm
Rinkato-Kyun
Pegasaurus Rex
Rinkato-Kyun
[Snippy snip!]

I would love to have a sign!! Maybe i can replace the axe with it!
(would probably be better, seeing as this isnt a violent thing.)

Cool, I'll send you one right now!  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games