Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:47 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"This goes to my grave with me." He didn't even blink as he replied to her straight away. "Not even my sister will know." To admit he would tell Zinerva was huge for him. They told each other everything but..This was too big to talk about. She could never know. What to happen still...He couldn't bog down her life. He was just dead weight to her. "I suppose...We simply try to null this quietly..Then it would be like nothing happened." He sighed as he dropped his head. "This is all my fault..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:07 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

From the moment she was reassured of this event's secrecy, she turned to bury her head in the angel's chest, wanting to hide this emotion still, but allowing it to come freely. Her body shook softly; when was the last time she had cried like this? The night before they were to leave their home? All alone though she was at that time, never could she recall actually crying in front of someone. Especially someone she felt she knew so little. A princess was to remain strong where others fell weak, and emotions such as these sapped that strength.

Yet, in this small moment, she was completely exposed. It was frightening, but everything that had happened this night had frightened her. Most importantly, she had frightened herself.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:19 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

He was lost and confused about what to do. He could deal with his sister crying but this was just so different. He waited a moment before wrapping other arm around her and pulling her into an embrace. It just felt right after all. Natural. She needed this and for this moment, he could be there for her. "We'll get this sorted out...Fixed..It will be like nothing happened. Don't worry Princess..." What else could he say after all..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

Slowly quieting herself, she nodded, her face still in his chest. How disappointing she must appear at this moment, how disgraceful the scene must be. Even if it was not with someone whom she loved, a marriage was not too bad; if nobody knew of it, nothing would change. Or, so she believed to be true. While she was against divorce in almost any situation, she would have Aquos ask of it to whomever could do such a thing, and this would all be a bad dream. Yes... It was like a bad dream...

Like a child, as the tears ceased, she felt her eyes grow tired and dreary. Yawning, she wiped them, trying to keep herself awake and from doing another regretful thing. But, she simply couldn't keep them open, and soon enough the shaking stopped, only to be replaced by soft, deep breaths as she drifted into sleep.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 am
[deeppink]Opal was trying her best not to giggle at the demonic furball. But it was hard. It was way to cute to see him mewing like a cat. But somehow she managed. She didn't giggle when he mewed over the shrimp. And she didn't giggle over the egg mew. She was doing pretty good.

The key however, was different. Staring at his key, she poked it gently. "I'm not entirely sure. I have one too." she said. She gestured to her dress/pack. It was stilled tied tight around her body.

She had just been about to ask if they should compare them when Eris's voice plastered itself throughout the dance hall.

Her poor gave a mighty jump. Was she back? Looking around she noticed that Venus was the one being threatened. Giving the eggs an odd look, she turned back to Kane. "What in the world?" she questioned.
Teigra

Leilani was searching the dregs of the leftover mud and surrounding area when Eris appeared again. Cowering down, she ignored the goings on and continued her hunt for Theron, the golden apple still tightly tied around her waist.
Menelie

Wolfs Heart

Yipes looked a little depressed his friend was freaking out. Waddling over, he crouched down beside him and poked him in the head. "You know, you did fix my hair pretty. I look a bird." he said, spreading his wings and giving them a flap. "Besides, what's a date between friends? We could have a bromance!" he consoled, patting the little candy demon on the head.

Eyes resting on poor twizz's overfilled bag, he jumped up and examined it. "Roberto! Rocky! Stoney! Goliath! " he cried, pulling out rocks one by one and giving them a hug."I finally found you!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

((Poor Atlantis, still has work to do. XD))

Atlantis cuddled up with the other, his arms wrapping around her tighter as she started to accept him more, should he stop? Yes, he should, he never took advantage of anyone and he wasn't about to start now especially when it was the girl he was actually starting to like more then just a friend, but...but what could he do? Maybe this is what they both needed...wait, no, thats wrong, he wasn't going to do that! He shook his head gently to clear it and just held her, it was one thing to hold each other it was another to go further and he wasn't going to do that.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 am
FA Goddess Eris
In the corner of this trap, only about two feet tall, a bright light appeared. Close examination would reveal Venus peering back through the light. She was miming the actions to crawl through, beckoning for her granddaughter and the fauny. She'd finally located them, and was trying to save them.

If Lust and Hoity Toity crawl through the portal, they will be saved from Phaenna.

Nafretiti

Fea Line

Twitchapher the 3rd

Hoity was distracted by the bright light. He attempted to shield his eyes even with sunglasses on. Seeing a familiar, if not friendly face, he flung the net into the air in the 'general' direction of Phaenna and dashed towards the portal. He wanted out, and fast. If it was a trap, well then he was blistfully unaware. "Every pony for himself!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 am
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine's breath came in soft, ragged puffs as he pulled away, pulling her to him instead. Everything was so... hot... So very hot... Her head felt so hot against him, her vision was so blurred. Why... Why did he reject her? Does he dislike her friendship? All she wanted to do was show him how much she appreciated his kindness... to help him forget it all with her... and this was the only option her mind would allow her to consider as appropriate. Did he want her to leave? She should leave... She wanted to leave now...

Moving to try and stand up, she used Atlantis as a bit of a support to pull herself to her feet, having difficulty with the balance of it all. Away... She just wanted to be away... She turned, her back to him, letting go. Move hooves... She willed them to take her away, or at least, back to the table where their food remained.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 am
FA Goddess Eris

Fea Line

Twitchapher the 3rd

Lust looked around at what her date was screaming about and saw a portal and finally saw a way out of this mess "Grandmother!" She called, pleased to finally see her, getting rid of the spear and shield, throwing the shield with whatever strength she had left in her at the on coming Spartan in hopes of a distraction and ran to the portal and climbed through, grabbing hold of her Grandmothers hand and hugged her. "Oh Grandmother, Thank you for saving us!" she said, having never been so relived to see a family member in all her life, giving her Grandmothers cheek a kiss before looking over at Hoity to see if he was alright "please, excuse me Grandmother" she said as she walked over to her date "Hoity, I apologize that I couldn't save your dress" she said sincerly, knowing that that was probably the last thing on his mind right now and yet, knowing Hoity, it could easily not be either.

"But please, tell me, are you alright?" She asked just as sincerely as what she did the apology, if not more so, finally starting to come down and everything was now hitting her, especially watching the poor Fauny "I never wanted this to happen, when I invited you I thought that it may just be something like last year, a bit of of chaos and random babies but nothing like this!" She said as she started to cry a little, the fact she put a Pae's life in danger was something she never wanted to have happen. "This is all my fault, I invited you here, it was the worst thing I could have ever done and I am so so sorry!" She said, hoping, one day, he could forgive her, she would try and find a way to make it up to him but still she just couldn't hate herself anymore if she tried, tonight has just be a complete nightmare.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

It wasnt that she was trying to push her away it was...it was hard, on one hand he wanted to and on the other he didn't, he got up and took her hand and wrapped his arms around her "I'm sorry" he said softly, just holding her for a little bit "I just can't no matter how much I want to" he said, hating himself yet pleased with himself he wouldn't be going through with it either.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 pm
Antidia

Menelie

"Oh, what the devil is going on now?" K'anpo muttered, having been transported out of the maze and back into Venus' ballroom, holding a small golden key of all things...only to be instantly transported again BACK into the maze, to a different portion of the garden this time. This garden looked much more welcoming than the last one that they'd seen (minus any tea or biscuits this time either, sadly).

There was something else that caught his eye.

Raising an eyebrow, he peered around his friend's shoulder, watching the beauty in the pond with obvious interest. Something should have seemed wrong about this, but she was just...so enchanting. And besides, other than losing their tea and biscuits, the two Faunies hadn't had much of anything too bad happen to them in here yet. He was sure it was fine.

"Why, 'ello, Doctor. What was that you said back at the party about introducing me to that young filly? We never did get to meet. I believe you owe me an introduction to a lovely young lady. And look! Here's your chance to pay the favor!" He grinned, quickly casting a glance over his shoulder to make sure his wing feathers were in order, then reaching up to run his fingers through his hair.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 pm
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine came to a stop as his arms wrapped around her, her eyes immediately looking down and away from him, half open, slightly glossed over. He was being mean to her, holding her, then pushing her away. Letting her have a taste, then taking the dish away. No. This didn't mean anything. This was the silly drink talking. Instead of opening her mouth, she simply stood there, silent, still, curious when this dance would be over. She didn't want to be alone tonight, even if Atlantis would object. Even now, she was aware of a fear that the darkness was coming back to return her to the garden.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Twizzz laughed at his rainbow striped friend. "Yeah, you do look like a bird... should've attached some feathers to your fuzzy butt." He joked. He looked at Yipes strangely, this was the most 'normal' he had ever seen Yipes acting. Until he got to the rocks, ah yes, there was the faun he knew and... liked. "Of all the places to find those guys... in that creepy maze. Sneaky little bas-" Twizzz paused, everyone seemed to be massing up towards these... eggs? He wasn't sure what they were, they were too far away. "Hey bud, what do you suspect those are?" he asked pointing in their direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 pm
Teigra

Lillison paused and turned around, broken out of her daze by Lugh grabbing her arm and the sound of his voice. "How else are we supposed to get out of here... what if they can help us?" Lillison looked at the skeleton key within her hands turning it over and over. The poor girl had started to tremble as she looked back up at the tree house. "What do we do?" she had so many questions and no answers.

----

Terran smiled at the naiad girl until her face turned into a frown. His eyes followed her gaze until he was also staring at the floating eggs. "Huh." He squinted his eyes to see, "I... I don't know." Others were starting to gather around them though, "lets go take a look... if you're feeling up to it?" Terran looked at his new friend with uncertainty, they hadn't moved from their spot since they had been taken out of that nightmare.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm
Cadassi flew offthe spartan and landed with a 'oof'. It was just fortunate that his puny hide had landed near the sparkly thing. Digging in the bushes, he grabbed the sparkly thing and turned toward Kleta.

"Look Leitha!" he shouted, forgetting that she had run off. "Ummmm.. Look...ripped sheet wearing goddes? I found it?" he said, completely unsure what to do at this point.

Yipes could have lucid moments. Unfortunately for others, he hated them. Which is why when he looked at the eggs, he flapped his arms and quacked "My babies!!!"

Grabbing Twizz by the arms , he pulled him close. Two inches away from his face, he whispered to the candy demon.

"We have to save my babies."

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games