Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:52 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Ridley
Link to Teepee: x

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? I have found this cooler weather to be quite curious. I don't doubt my strength for a moment but I'm not aware of what these cold conditions entail.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? I doubt I'll be prepared in time, but I'll make due.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? Seeing how I'm not familiar with this Winter Season I haven't stockpiled anything as of yet.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? Well, as this is my first we shall find out.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? As I am not familiar with any of this snow stuff I cannot say that I am afraid or unafraid of it.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? My wits are indeed sharp. I guess ask me this question again in the spring.

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Yes! It allows me to work out their personalities a bit more and help me max them sooner.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I think I would prefer a mix of the two instead.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Ummm. Not that I can think of at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Etai Aijou
Link to Teepee: Here

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
Etai Aijou thinks about it as she wonders how to answer. "Strength. Yeah I think I have that covered. That and the fur coat to stay warm unlike the two legged ones that have no fur of their own."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?
"Oh yes I am in a herd and we have been gathering all that we will need for the colder weather." She is proud of being a member of a herd.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?
Nodding proudly. "Yes I am a gatherer and I have gotten a lot of things ready for the winter time." Wait wasn't the last question like this one.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?
"I am not sure. This is my first winter that I can recall so we will see if I will be lucky or not." Etai puffs out her chest.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"Again first winter so I am not use to snow but I don't fear it. I fear falling through the ice and into freezing waters. I might not have the courage yet to walk on iced over lakes or other bodies of water."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
Nodding again "I hope so. I am still a young so I might need help from those that have had gone through a winter before."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not?
Yes because it is fun to do these and being able to pick more then one pony makes it more so.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead?
I like this new way better.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)?
Nope you are doing a great job  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:47 am
Participating Soquili: Daisuke

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
Daisuke smirks a bit as he looks at the one asking these of him. "I am sure I have the strength to get through the winter."

"Oh yes I am prepared and far from the time I need to be. After all I am the leader of the herd. I have to be steps ahead for weather and enemies."

"I have that covered and ready to go." He points out as he looks at the one asking the questions.

"I am lucky all year round. Winter shouldn't be any different. I have my family and that is why I am lucky."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"The snow is sure pretty and my fur coat makes it so the cold doesn't bother me too much. And No I don't fear the snow. Well maybe when large amounts of it rush off the mountains. That is a sight to see but stay clear of."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
"Wits I have that and I am sure I can teach those in my herd to have some of their own so that we are sure to pass it to the younger ones that come in the future."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:58 am
Participating Soquili: Shiro

"Well I live in the snowy mountains. So I am always ready for the colder weather." He tries not to trip over his ribbons.

"Hmm well I live in snow. So I am normally prepared." He laughs a bit.

"Yes I am. I went from the mountains where I live to the meadows below and gathered what I needed."

"Yes I heard my mother loves the snow so I live in the snowy areas so that I will be able to find her again." He smiles as he can't wait to find her.

"Ever since I was little my father before he died told me of my mother who loved the snow. So I enjoy it. I don't fear it. Looking at it makes me think of the mother I never got to meet because I was taken by my father."

"Yes I have great wits to stay sharp in the winter. But my clumsiness is what gets me."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:59 pm
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Lockes
Link to Teepee: Teepee

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "I'll make it." Was all she said, but her eyes were vacant. Would it really be the end of the world if she died?

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? The mare looked uncertain, but her lips pressed into a thin line and she nodded, silent.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? The mare nods towards a sparse pile of grasses next to her hooves. "I never eat much anyway. It's my carnivorous familiar that I'm more worried about."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? The mare shifted uneasily at this, glancing away from the speaker. "Luck has never applied to me, though it may be a lucky time for others... Considering I rarely see other Soquili when the snow falls heavily."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I neither like nor dislike it. When the smooth is freshly fallen, it smooths the imperfections of the natural earth away in one sweep. When it is trod upon, however... Ah, what a waste."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? The golden-haired mare scoffed, tossing her head. "You talk to me as though I am a new foal, facing their first winter. I've been around long enough to survive this season before, and I will do it again."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? I like being able to enter more Soquili because it gives me a better insight to their characters, even when I can't RP them enough to get the monthly stat.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I like the newer way best.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Nope.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:15 pm
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? The rosy mare smiled, "My grove protects me from most of the cold. I'm safe here."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? Rosalyn's head turned to observe her gardens, now whithering and preparing for their winter sleep. "I started my preparations when the leaves started changing color. Trust me, I will be more than ready when the first frost hits."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? The brown and pink mare glanced back to the speaker. Didn't they just ask that question?
"Yes, I'm prepared for winter."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Other Soquili usually come to me in the spring or the summer, attracted by the scents of my flowers. Now that my flowers are resting through this season, no one comes by anymore. Therefore... No, it is not a particularly lucky season."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Winter may be a necessary part of the seasons and gardening, but I do not have to like it." Was all Rosalyn said on the matter.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? Rosalyn patted the hard ground with a hoof and gave a dainty snort. 'I will get through this. I am a gardener. No one knows winter like I do."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:29 pm
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "I think so... I hope so... But, luckily if I get really stuck, there's someone who will look out for me. I just know he will." If she could find him again, that was.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? The question clearly made the young mare nervous and she wouldn't look the speaker in the eye. Instead, she gave a shy nod and hoped that she was telling the truth.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? The feathered ears perked up at this questions dn the mare gave n emphatic nod. "Oh, yes! I've been collecting all manner of foodstuffs. My parents taught me all about winter prep! I just hope it will be enough..."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Well, I don't really know. This is my first time without my parents by my side, so I don't really know what this season will be like." The mare said, shifting uneasily from side to side, nervous for the incoming cold season.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Well, I loved to play in it as a foal with my parents, but now that I'm on my own... It is a little scary, isn't it?"

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? Thalia's wings pressed close into her side. "I certainly hope so." Said the mare.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Allegro
Link to Teepee: Click

"I've never had a problem with it before. So I'm not sure why this year would be any different." He smiled, ever the optimist. "Besides, over the years my family have found good spots for winter and rainy season shelter in many different areas. So usually we are never lacking for a place to wait out a storm." They weren't exactly secret places either since most of them were shared.

"I think so." The winter caches in or near safe spots were mostly dealt with. No one was ill, or expecting, so no special circumstances going into the winter.

"We always do. It is a family task. We have caches in or near our safe areas, and along some common trails."

"The colder months always seem to bring foals to our family. Perhaps this winter it can be my turn with Zuleikha." It wasn't for lack of trying, certainly. The stars had just not been in their favor and that was all - his grandfather had reassured him of as much. It would happen when it was meant to happen and those foals would be extra precious for the wait. "So, perhaps not for me personally but certainly for my family."

"It's just frozen water, so I have little to fear from it unless it snows enough to bury me."

"I'm still alive, aren't I?"

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Yasssssssss. Because I can never decide on just one.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I like the 1% boost to all because it helps!

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Not right now. Thank you!  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:02 pm
Participating Soquili: Taith

"I was born in the depths of winter. I've never had a problem with the cold. Though now I have my lady's safety to consider as well. She is not fragile, but winter life can be rough if you are not used to it." He would keep her safe, teach her and pamper her as much as the season allowed for. She was special and he had no want to see her sick or harmed when he could do something to prevent it.

"I know of some places we might find shelter during the winter when it becomes too cold. But we will still travel, as long as it is safe to do so."

"Being on the move so much it might be hard to stockpile. I tend to do very little of it when I am on my own since I can fly and cover a wider area to look for food." It was something to consider though, since Yuuka was not gifted with wings.

"My luck is hardly restricted to winter." You are left to take that as you would.

"I am a winter stallion. So I have no reason to fear it."

"They will have to be, because this time it is not only my life at risk."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Yasssssssss. Because I can never decide on just one.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I like the 1% boost to all because it helps!

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Not right now. Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:20 pm
Participating Soquili: Jinan

"It is colder up in the mountains than I am used to. But I think I will be alright. Stormchaser and I have shelter, food and family." Both old and new. Judging by the state of her heavy belly the foals would likely come during the winter months. "That is really all you need isn't it?" She had the life that she wanted for herself finally and her first wish on the Wishing Star had come true in a roundabout way. Foals, family, a loving mate and a place to belong.

"It is hardly an issue, the I've discovered the Thunderbirds do not do things in half measures." She was amply comfortable, thanks to her wonderful mate and other members of the herd.

"I've done what I can to help. I cannot go on long gathering flights often because of my condition." Jinan needed to rest after periods of activity otherwise the herd midwives fussed over her.

"This winter certainly is, since its a first for everything."

"I am fascinated by it, honestly. Only because I've never seen quite so much snow at one time."

"Oh, that should not be a problem." And besides that she would be spending a lot of it tending to foals most likely.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Not right now. Thank you

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:33 pm
Participating Soquili: Irierath

"Barring a severe disaster, we should be just fine. Colonel is an excellent planner so much is arranged well ahead of time." Food stores were started, or planned. They had visited many of the winter hideways to make sure they were still habitable and safe. Everything was well on its way to being ready for winter.

"My love has a tried and true plan that works. We are already almost through with preparing."

"Yes, we've all worked to gather for our winter caches."

"It isn't much different from any other time of year for me. Apart from the snow."

"I like the snow. But I do miss playing in it with the children I looked after." Two legged and foal alike.

"So long as we are warm, safe and have food all should be well."

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Not right now. Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:48 pm
Participating Soquili: Nirmala

"I've plenty of food, a comfortable shelter and no lack of company so I think I will do very well indeed." She had made a comfortable place for herself here and kept it will stocked so there was little reason to leave unless she absolutely had to. During the colder months she generally let company come to her, rather than the other way around.

"There are some things that need gathering still, but most of my staples are well in order."

"My mother taught me well to plan ahead in every respect."

"Winter is often more quiet, leaving me more time to myself. It is both lucky and unlucky in its own ways."

"It is lovely, but I've no wish to go gallivanting through it like a filly. I will venture out if I have to."

"If things work out the way I hope, I will live well during this winter, not just survive.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:25 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl
Link to Teepee: [x]

"I've been doing it for so many years, I don't see why it would be a problem! BUT....I need strength to weather the storm? o.O Geez, there are so many things I don't know..."

"I usually just stay with Daddy during the winter - or really, any of the months. So whatever he's doing, I'll do. So I guess? I dunno - ask him!"

".....o.O I NEED TO DO THAT? No wonder I always go hungry!"

"I'm not very lucky, so I'd say no. But then again, none of the seasons are lucky seasons...."

"In my old age I suppose it doesn't quite matter to me much anymore, but I used to love it when I was younger. It was so fun!"

"........No? Sadly. I've been keeping myself alive for many many years but, if you say winter is dangerous then...if danger were to come, I wouldn't fare well."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Sure! It makes it easier to have to pick, I don't usually do these but it would be nice to get multiple Soquili each month!

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I don't have a pref - perhaps the mix of stats?

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? n/a - all good!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:32 pm
Participating Soquili: Tiramisu

"I like winter, cause there aren't as many Soquili out and about, and the cold never really bothered me anyway. xP I suppose if there was a winter storm I'd easily hide out since hiding is my specialty."

"Yes! I always prepare for winter since it's my favorite time of the year. The fewer the Soquili, the easier it is to move around."

"Um, what? o.O I'm not a big eater so I guess I just eat what I find, so the answer is no."

"Lucky? Are you kidding? Do you know me? o.O But I suppose winter is the 'luckiest' since I am alone."

"I love it since it means less Soquili are out and about, but it does make my coat stand out more. So both?"

".............No. If danger ever came my way, I'd be screwed."

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:39 pm
Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

"Well I've been alive for this long so I don't see what I could do that would go wrong this year! It's just me, my trusty sidekick, and the stallion of my dreams - we're going to make it to the ends of the earth!"

"I'm ready for anything you throw at me, big or small, friend or foe! George and I can take them head on."

"Not me, but George has! He gathers all the different kinds of fruit he can find and puts them in a burlap two-legger sack that we found many years ago. Can you believe it's lasted this long? Neither can I!"

"I don't have much luck wherever I go, so no. Winter makes no difference, sadly."

"I don't care about the seasons changing all that much but SNOW itself is fantastic! Can you picture it? The mountains and mountains of mounds and mounds of snow all piled up and ready to be vanquished! Oh! Such joy!"

"Yes of course! George & I are the sharpest of the bunch! I can defeat any foe - big or small, natural or Soquili! Just you watch me - we will be victorious!"

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff