Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Bin-Bin

Sparkly Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:05 pm
UserName: Bin-Bin
NickName: Bin
Prefrences: Males
Intrests: Guys, Clothing, hair, urban styles, horror zombie movies, independent films, photography, art, painting, drawing, listening to music, industrial music, techno dance music, electronica, indy, metal, basically anything that suits my mood, food, creamcheese, brownies, Trader's Joes, cooking, comic books, mamals, lizards, goats, rams, other animals in the deer family... I don't know I'm interested in a lot of things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Elijia Wood and Joaquin Phoenix. I don't really know much characters so actors work right? biggrin
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Online Comic strips

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:04 am
UserName: SmexyOnlyForShay
NickName: Zafel
Prefrences: I guess I'm bi, but I'm in a long term relationship w/ a boy, so I consider myself more gay, since I'm probably never gonna be with anyone else. ^_^
Intrests: music, martial arts, eh.. shopping sweatdrop , and writing a little I guess.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: dont have one yet, unless its me and my boy sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: first encounter was with my boyfriend, but a few months ago a chick-friend of mine got me into the anime
Other: other? i dunno.. um.. I'm poor both in gaia and in real life? -shrugs-  

SmexyOnlyForShay

saturns_child

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:36 am
Username: saturns_child
Nickname: baby sis (in real life younger then all my frineds. adn we made a family and i'm the baby sis.)
Prefrences: Straight
Intrest: vidoe games, manga, anime, and coloring.I draw a little but my best work is my Inuyasha stick figure comic.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Suichi and Yuki, Tsuzuki and Hisoka. there more but can't think of there names.
First Encounter: I have always seen boy/boy love around but never got into it untill my friend said they were showing Gravitation o Ondemand. And I just fell in lovve with it after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:44 pm

UserName: Niko Sakura
RealName: Kacie
NickName: Nikoniko, Kacie-kun
Intrests: animanga, japan, jpop/rock, shonen-ai, yaoi, video games, reading, drawing.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kamui/Fuuma, Subaru/Sei-sama, Ritsuka/Soubi, Ryu/Reiji (^^~ Heh)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I first started to read x/1999 fanfictions ...
Other: Um ... I love Junjyou Romantica! xD Yeah, that's all.

Lovely El Che

Mr_Blistex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:02 pm
UserName: Mr_Blistex
NickName: -none-
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: anime, manga, music, drawing, video games, reading
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Heero/Duo, Ken/Omi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Heero/Duo
Other: Gundam Wing has been my passion for years... my friend introduced me to the yaoi fanfics and I've been hooked. I also read Weiss Kruez fanfics... that's about it for the yaoi of it all. But I read a lot of it. ^^ Other than that.... I just made a pretty picture for the faceplate on my car stereo.... long live Duo and Heero!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:58 am
UserName: Destinyjello
NickName: don't really have one
Preferences: I like guys 3nodding
Intrests: jpop/rock, shonen-ai, yaoi, video games (rpgs, mmorpgs)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: don't really have a favourite, I like a lot of different pairings
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: probably 4/5 years ago with Gravitation and Yami no Matsuei  

destinyjello

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:17 am
Searching for myself.....
User Image

UserName: Taru-chan`
NickName: Taru
Interests: Reading manga, playing videogames, lurking around Gaia, drawing, and sleeping! 3nodding
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Riku and Sora, Axel and Roxas, Shuichi and Yuki, and Nuriko and Tasuki! That's all I can think of right now. whee
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation in sixth grade, I'm still a novice to Shounen-ai so please be pacient with me!
Other: I come here to learn more! Yayness! 4laugh

...While waiting for you....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:10 pm
UserName: Lockish
NickName: Lock
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Boys, Art, Videogames, Ska, Music, Not-Stupid-People, the color Blue
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Remus/Sirius, Edward Elric/Russel Tringham (Silly people, mustang belongs with maes 3nodding
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Umm, I think it was a Draco/Haryy fic :3
Other: Iunno eek

Lockish

Naevara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:45 pm
UserName: Naevara

NickName: Naevara, Nae, Vara, whatever suits you. 3nodding

Prefrences: Bi.

Intrests: Music, music, music.. Games, games, games.. Writing (fantasy, poetry), supernatural stuff, animals.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Frankly? I just can't pick. sweatdrop

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Not so long ago, but since I'm fighting for homosexuality to be accepted, 't was to be expected I'd really enjoy and respect shounen-ai anime, I guess. ^_^

Other: I don't, don't, don't like the very graphic yaoi stuff. crying In fact, it doesn't even need to be yaoi, I just don't like any.. graphic.. stuff. 0_0

So.. Hi! ^_^ Hope to have a good time and find many ideas for new anime/manga to watch/read here..! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:54 pm
UserName: Honorairy Labtech#045
NickName: Hono
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: not an extreamly long time ago but not new to it either.
Other: Not much here other then a liking for Ramen and a craving for chocolate. 3nodding  

Honorairy labtech#045

jad3d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:34 pm

UserName: Jad3d
NickName: Die, Dee
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: indie music, reading, going online (almost) 24/7, watching anime and tv, singing in the shower
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: the obvious shuichi/eiri yuki and just started liking one with ed/roy (fma)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: gravitation my friend insisted i should watch it and then bang i was addicted
Other: rawr blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:44 am
UserName: [kiddie_anime]
NickName: Kiddie
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Anime of course
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Horohoro/Ren
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend brought Only the Ring Finger Knows to school
Other:  

[kiddie_anime]

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:22 am
UserName: Nymphadora_Tonks
NickName: Tonks, Steph, Stephy
Prefrences: 100% Straight sweatdrop sorry but boys are hot
Intrests: Art, Anime, U.S. Air Force ( XD becuase I'm in the air force w00t )
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Oo;;; so many, Marik/Malik, 1x5x2,... gonk there's just too many yummy hot pairings
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: xd the first gundam Yaoi I read... Oo;;; can't remeber the name of it... it was over 7 years ago I read it
Other: Um... I'm in the Air Force, I have a puppy named Tuffy ( pic of me holding him in my profile ) I have an older brother 24 and an older sister 25. And I'm moving to japan 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:26 am
UserName: Maire Macha
NickName: Call me Kim or Kimi, please heart domokun
Preferences: Straight
Interests: Drawing, Expression, Nightcrawler (From Xmen heart heart heart ), and I <3 lots of Music such as Rammstein, Blood Brothers, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Alanis Morisette, David Bowie, Deftones, From Autumn to Ashes, and I like more serious things like Psychology, Philosophy, Religions, and then of course I'm in love with Comic Books, Writing, MIYAZAAKKKII'S MOVIIIEESS heart heart heart , gender studies, and Halo >D.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Zabuza/Haku in Naruto.. I mean.. COME ONNNN.. that was SO ambiguous <3.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A couple years ago, I watch quite a few artists who started posting lots of KH stuff xD. I've never played KH (But I know alot about it because all my friends are obsessed) but it made me very happy x)..
Other: My elbows are double-jointed, so I can bend them backwards a little bit o_O. I'm fairly new to here, and Gaia itself, so excuse me if I'm still somewhat dumbfounded xD. I don't have cable, so I don't have any of those cartoon channels that show a lot of anime, nor do I have a fast internet (26k gonk ), so I don't have easy access to anime.. but pretty soon I'll be getting my grubby fingers on some Bleach soooo >D..

S c h i s m

Kakurenbo no Yuugi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:27 pm
UserName: Kakurenbo no Yuugi
NickName: Kat, Kitten, Kakurenbo, Kage
Prefrences: Uh.... not... sure yet? ^^;; Not interested in that kind of thing right now.
Intrests: Art, literature, drawing, writing, reading, anime/manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuuram (Kyou Kara Maou) or Elricest (FMA)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My cousin drawing pr0n -_-; And she made me look. When I was 10. -___-;;
Other: My main account is actually kage-hagaren but I was invited on this account and I won't be using kage-hagaren for a long while anyways so... yea ^^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games