Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax's brown, messy hair was grabbed and he was pulled towards Cameron into a deep kiss. A bit more forceful than before. Lovely. He shivered slightly as Cameron kissed down his jax and neck. The bitings only made him smile slightly. Jax wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. Right now, he just wanted to lay in bed, covered with sheets, blankets and pillow and just...cuddle. With both of the boys.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron kissed his way back up to Jax's lips. He looked at the man with a sleepy smile. "Who's up for escape? Where do we live, Jax?" he asked with a smile. Right now, there could be nothing better than crawling into his warm, fluffy bed; except for crawling in it with Jax.

Andrew looked up at the word "escape." He looped his backpack over his arms and smiled. "Escape? And... you don't know where you live?! Wow." he teased. Someone had to tease the boy!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:17 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax couldn't help but giggle slightly when Cameron asked where they lived. He wanted to escape from the hospital. Well, so did Jax but he knew it wasn't a very good idea. And he liked ideas that weren't good.

"Well..." he said, looking at Cameron and then at Andrew, he teased his brother for not knowing where he was living. "If we are supposed to walk from here, it would take us some time to get home. But we could probably get a taxi. Or take the bus" he said with a smile. He really wanted to get out of here. Now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron and Andrew had the same idea. At once, sounding in unison, they said, "Can we take a trolley?" They stared at him, given that he was the knowledgeable one of the three. The twins glanced at each other, blue eyes meeting. They were both filled with mischief, and they both grinned in the same way.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Twin powers: ACTIVATE!!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Both of the boys stared at Jax. It was kinda creepy. No, it was really creepy. Especially since they asked, at the same time, if they could take a trolley. They kept on staring at Jax for a while before looking at each other. Jax...didn't really know what to say. He wasn't really up for those things right now, so all he did was shrugging. "Fine. You do that; I'll just walk" he said with a small, tired smile and stood up a bit shakily. "I'm not causing any trouble" he said and ran his fingers through his hair, noticing the quite deep cut he had made in his wrist as well as the wound that Andrew had made. He had forgotten all about that and the pain, but as soon as he looked at it, it started to hurt. Ouch.

OOC;; BAM! Sorry for not replying. I have like...a million things going on in my little head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
POST 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax. "I think we simply want to be with you. It doesn't matter how we get there, but the journey, no?" he said, philosophically. The boy was wise beyond his years, but he couldn't see it.

Andrew nodded at Cam's words. He agreed. He wanted to be with Jax!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awh! Don't worry about it!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax just looked at Cameron for a while after he finished talking. Blinked a few times. "What ever you say sweetie" he said with a faint, tired smiled and got the shirt that was still on the floor and put it on. "But just don't cause any trouble before we get out of here, okey?" he said and looked at both of the boys. Jax secretly grabbed yet another small jar of pills and discreetly put it in his pants.

OOC;; Goodie~~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
POST 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked over at Jax. He gave a look of 'do you think I'm stupid?' And put his hands on his hips. "Put them back, Jax. Right now." He said tiredly. He just loved babysitting two men, both of whom were older than him!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hahaha! Jax got caught!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax gave Cameron an innocent, confused look. He tilted his head slightly to the side. "Hm? Put what back?" he said, trying to sound convincing. In his head he was very convincing that he hadn't taken anything! Jax's dark eyes looked at Cameron where he stood with his hands on his hips and having the look that said that he wasn't as stupid as he looked.

OOC;; Oops!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax and cocked an eyebrow. "Jax Kurumeh. Put the pills away. Now." he said sternly. He crossed his arms. He wasn't falling for the innocent stupidity.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Oops is right!!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:02 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Okey, so he wasn't so convincing since Cameron didn't believe him. The younger boy didn't look too happy but Jax just smiled and put his shirt on. "And I thought I was discreet!" he said, sticking his tongue out slightly with a smile. He got the small jar of pills out and put it away. He then kissed Cameron's cheek. "I only listen to you because you're so cute" he said, almost like a whisper, with a smile.

OOC;; Guess he need to get better at hiding his things! Or at least the things he's planning to steal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled at Jax and lovingly kissed the man. He caressed his cheek and smiled.

Andrew snatched the same jar of pills and slipped them into his bag while Cameron was busy kissing Jax. He also grabbed three hypodermic needles and placed them alongside the pills.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Andi's got your back!!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax smiled into the tender, loving kiss. In the corner of his eye, he could see Andrew slip down the pills in his bag. And some needles. Good boy. Very good. Lucky for him that Andrew has the same needs as Jax.

Jax kissed the tip of Cameron's nose and smiled. "Shall we go then?" he asked the twins, looking from Cameron to Andrew.

OOC;; Yay! Good boy!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled again at Jax. "Sure thing, Jax. Andi? Ready?" he asked. He held Jax's hand and his heart fluttered.

Andrew nodded. "Of course, let's be off!" he smiled innocently. He waited until Cameron turned back to kiss Jax, and slipped three more bottles of pills into his bag. Cameron was easily distracted!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yes!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax smiled as Cameron grabbed his hand. He gently squeezed Cameron's slightly smaller hand. Both of the boys were ready to go. Good. He smiled at Andrew since he knew what he had taken. Jax lightly kissed Cameron back as he was kissed, seeing how Andrew slipped more bottles in his bag.

"Great. Let's go then" Jax said as he walked towards the door, carefully looking around so that no one was outside. He didn't want to get caught for being inside the medicine room!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff