Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:54 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
Well then, I better work on getting back into rp'ing while catching up. I've lost touch with my characters for so long, I honestly don't know if I'll be able to play Icy per usual sweatdrop But if you're willing to use me, I'm definitely in xd
Awesome. The plan I had if you came back was Spades coming in after the trial scene to try to take over Hearts' territory. As is, each Queen's territory was a season: Ayami being Spring, Kat being Summer, and Psy being Winter, which would leave you as Fall. But Winter being most appropriate for your name and Psy unwilling to trade, this means war!

Oh, I like. I really like twisted Damn, I need to read fast! gonk How long do I have until that potential scene?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 pm
Icy Reign
Oh, I like. I really like twisted Damn, I need to read fast! gonk How long do I have until that potential scene?
A while. If I manage to keep things on schedule, you'll have -at least- 4 weeks before we start on that one. I don't think we've had an early start on a scene yet. Late starts, but not early sweatdrop

This week, I'll be working on converting Psy's first scene as Queen of Hearts into a narrative version, and the roleplay tends to slow down a bit while I'm working on conversions since I found I can't write the next scene and convert the previous at the same time emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:16 pm
ThisEmptySoul
A while. If I manage to keep things on schedule, you'll have -at least- 4 weeks before we start on that one. I don't think we've had an early start on a scene yet. Late starts, but not early sweatdrop

This week, I'll be working on converting Psy's first scene as Queen of Hearts into a narrative version, and the roleplay tends to slow down a bit while I'm working on conversions since I found I can't write the next scene and convert the previous at the same time emotion_facepalm

Oh good! That definitely gives me plenty of time. I'm just six pages in and I'm working so hard not to laugh loudly! It's after midnight here. I think reading the roleplay will help a helluva lot in getting back into the swing of things, but most of all it's helping me remember that I do love rp after all heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 am
Icy Reign
:

ICY MOTHERLOVIN, REIGN!!!!!! scream scream scream
*continues screaming*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:27 am
lady leko-chan
ICY MOTHERLOVIN, REIGN!!!!!! scream scream scream
*continues screaming*
*basks in the banshee-like serenade* Leko my love!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:56 am
ICYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *tackleglomps* lol

Icy Reign
I've so missed you guys!

So much catching up to do!!! I'm all over the place reading! Gonna try to catch up on the Wonderland thread

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:03 pm
*tackleglomps Icy* Whooooooooo almost got the whole team back! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:54 pm
Croquet scene is next, by the way. Courtroom is AFTER croquet.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:31 pm
Icy! Smokin Hot, ehhh, Smokin Cold... aww hell, Absotively, posolutely smexy as always. Good to see your beautiful self.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:32 pm
katana68
ICYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *tackleglomps* lol
KAT!!! heart emotion_bigheart heart Yay! xd

Lia_Trovaras
*tackleglomps Icy* Whooooooooo almost got the whole team back! heart heart heart
You have no idea how much I've missed your antics! xd

Lil Brat
Icy! Smokin Hot, ehhh, Smokin Cold... aww hell, Absotively, posolutely smexy as always. Good to see your beautiful self.
Bratty Brat! emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:38 pm
You caught up yet!??? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 pm
I am the REAL icy reign!!! Icy is a POSER!!! scream She doesn’t LIVE 40 below like I do!!!!! cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:14 pm
*peeks in to see what's going on after having a sudden fit of nostalgia, but mostly as an excuse to procrastinate from some work* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:34 pm
Welcome back, Icy!

Hi Kai!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm
Kairanha
*peeks in to see what's going on after having a sudden fit of nostalgia, but mostly as an excuse to procrastinate from some work* ninja

Hot damn, get an Icy and a Kai! twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games