Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl sat in the stands, looking worried. His sister was about to play against Slytherin, and more importantly, Dominic Montague. He had been known to target Keepers, and that meant his sister was in the direct line of fire. He was nervous, worried, and downright scared for his little sister. Blue eyes were focused on the Gryffindor with hair matching his. Why had he agreed to allow her to play this violent sport?! Why couldn't she just stick to ballet?! He grumbled under his breath, shuffling his hair a bit. He knew he shouldn't be that worried, but he didn't want to see Minn sad!

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Quidditch Stands

It would have been just wrong for Ronyo to have been on campus and miss the biggest game all year. His old team against their forever rivals. Admittedly Ronyo was at odds on who to be rooting for. He was a former Slytherin but Remy was the Gryffindor captain, and a Chimera. With hope Ronyo could support both teams and be in for a great game as well. This was a big moment for both teams, as both had lost all previous matches, this would break the streak for one team.

Ronyo had never been in the stands for a game so it was odd to see the players as they were. Usually he was watching from on high riding his broom and coordinating the team. Other times, the few he had been injured during play, was spent watching from the team benches on the ground. Still the former captain managed to spot his old team members, and take a look at some of the new players in the roster. Remy's team looked good too, but they would have to play aggressively with Dom still a main beater. This would end up being a great game, he could feel it.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a Lion! at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I really hope Gryffindor wins... Remy needs it.' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide spotted Dhyl in the stands and immediately approached him with a wide smile, praying to the Heavens that Ronyo didn't decide to talk to her today. She was still annoyed at the position he'd put Chris in, and was in no mood to try and be nice to the guy. She knew he was just trying to help, but he'd gone about it in an incredibly backhanded way. She supposed it made sense, considering he was a Slytherin, but it annoyed her to no end that he hadn't laid it all out on the table. She'd lied because she was protecting Chris; he'd lied because he was fishing. She had no doubt that he had been trying to catch her in a lie to break her down and get her to spill everything... which she had basically done. She sighed, shoving the thought away and sitting next to Dhyl, clad in browns and reds to showcase her support for the Gryffindor team. "Hey Dhyl! Bit wet, yeah?" She said, chuckling. Bit wet was an understatement. It was soaked. She hoped that the Gryffindors rallied and managed to kick butt in the poor weather. Remy really seemed like she needed a win, especially after Ada had spoken to Dhyl. The team of Lions had not been doing well of late, and they needed something good to happen.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a Snake. in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Adalaide and Dhylanspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least I have someone to sit with this time...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

Damien noticed a familiar head of brown hair in the stands, although it had taken him a second given her clothes. Adalaide almost never wore anything but yellow and orange. But, he supposed she was here to cheer for the Gryffindor team, given her current red color scheme. He approached and offered her a small, crooked smile, and nodded at Dhylan, giving him a small wave. He didn't know his fellow prefect well, or really at all, but he'd seen Ada and he sitting together after their last game, and knew they were on the Hufflepuff team. He wondered if they were seeing one another... it would certainly allay his worries concerning the rumor he'd heard. That Adalaide had been sneaking out at night and meeting some older boy in Hogsmeade... but if she were dating Dhylan, that could hardly be true. Maybe the two of them were sneaking around and people just thought Dhylan was an older guy since he was so much taller than the tiny badger. "I notice you're all dressed up to cheer for the lions. I see how you are," he said, his tone light, teasing, as he sat next to her, nudging her with his shoulder. Honestly, whatever reason Ada had for cheering for the Gryffindor team was fine with him; he'd heard that Dom had hit her pretty hard in their game. Which made it sort of awkward that he was here to cheer for his friend... but Ada would understand that. Dhyl, though... he had no idea. Maybe not so much. But whatever. Dom was his best mate, they had to have each other's backs, and given how horrible his home life was and how bad their Quidditch season had gone, he felt like maybe he should show some support.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor curled the cloak around him tighter, not wanting to get too wet.
It was always a hassle and made his hair frizz, which he would never allow anyone to see.

It was just too embarrassing.

He noticed more people come in, most of them he didn't know. He thought knew Adalaide from the club, he then blinked as he realized it wasn't her...he was thinking of Ariana, the A's confused him for a second. The others seemed...off to him though.

Not to mention one of them had curiously white hair and looked...older? He looked mysterious though...probably due tot he hair.
White was usually a mysterious color.

Then again this was a magical world, maybe it was normal?

Victor shrugged and opened up his bag of Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans, he wondered if indeed they did have every flavor.
He then took out a reddish speck with white and smiled as he ate it, it was cheesecake?

...Huh.

Mood: Meh
Thoughts: ...
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl looked at Ada, his eyes still huge with worry. "H-hey Ada. Gr-Gryffindor pride, eh?" He slid a hand up to his neck, clutching at the locket there. He had added a new picture to it, one of himself and his baby sister. He turned to face the girl on the Pitch, the one so like himself. She looked happy and excited, despite the rain pouring down. At least he had an umbrella! He looked back at Ada, and the other kid who'd sat down, then blinked. Who even was he? Blue eyes blinked a bit, lucky for the rain, due in fact that he very much might cry somewhere during this match. Maybe he could find Heather, since Ada and whatshisname were talking. Maybe even Romy's squishy-faced girl friend thing, Anna. After sighing, he started biting his lip, already nervous even before the referee had stepped foot onto the Pitch.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I really hope Gryffindor wins... Remy needs it.' spacespac

Adalaide gave Damien a mock annoyed face and slapped his arm lightly. "Hush, you. Like I need to encourage your friend. You know he actually broke my hip?" She rolled her eyes at the Slytherin's antics and then turned to Dhyl. She didn't think that they knew one another, so she was all set to introduce them, of course. But, she noticed, now close enough, that he looked very nervous. She remembered his fears about Minn getting hurt, about Dominic hitting a bludger at her, and almost winced when she realized she'd put her foot in her mouth without meaning to. She put an arm around Dhyl's shoulders and gave him a light squeeze. "She'll be fine, Dhyl. Don't worry about it." Ada wasn't so sure it was true, of course, but that was what friends were supposed to say. She sighed, ruffling her hair a bit before scooting back a bit so the boys could see one another over her. Not that they couldn't before, being much taller than her, but Dhyl tended to slouch and Damien wasn't too too tall, so she figured this worked as well. Damien, this is my friend Dhylan, he's one of the Chasers on my team. And Dhyl, this is Damien, my friend from... waaaaay back." When the words left her mouth, she realized how very odd they sounded. Her friend, Damien. She smiled. It was odd in a good way. She was glad that Damien was back to being sort of what he'd been like as a kid, open and kind and sweet. Marina was good for him... and Ada didn't know for sure, but she thought he was pretty good for her, too.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:17 am
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least I have someone to sit with this time...' spacespac

Damien frowned a bit. Dom'd broken her hip? And she was joking about it? He was sort of impressed, really. Adalaide might look tiny and delicate, but he looked at this a confirmation of something he'd always suspected; that she was secretly a lot tougher than she looked. He had a feeling that if Adalaide were to put on the Sorting Hat today, it'd have a hard time deciding which house to put her in, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. She had a fire in her, and it was impressive. He smiled and nudged her again, not speaking. She had her arm around the other guy, her voice reassuring as she told him someone would be fine. Who? His eyes narrowed. He really needed to talk to her. But, before he could say anything, and he probably wouldn't have anyway, given the circumstances, she was introducing him to the other boy. He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, I guess. Not that it's not nice, just... I guess we're just now meeting. Which is sort of odd, since we're in the same year and all." He paused, then, his expression thoughtful. "Do you have a girlfriend on the Gryffindor team? Or a sister?" If it was a sister, that might still mean he could rest easy on Ada's relationship status. If it was a girlfriend... or if it was a sister but Ada and Dhyl still weren't a couple... he'd have to corner the tiny badger later. Whatever she was doing and whoever she was doing it with, he wanted to know. Not that he thought she needed someone looking out for her, she could take care of herself, and if she couldn't, Michelle was always close at hand. No, he just wanted to be in the loop. She was like a sister to him; he wanted to know. After her frantic request to borrow his owl not so long ago, he was worried about her. The rumors about her meeting some older guy at night had doubled that... no doubt about it, he'd have to talk to her.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl nodded at Ada's statement about Dominic. "Yes indeed he broke her hip. I carried her to the Hospital Wing myself." He glanced at his sister, who seemed to be growing bored of waiting. He scratched his neck, then adjusted a bit, moving so his umbrella protected Adalaide as well. Wouldn't want to have to carry her again for pneumonia! When introduced to Ada's friend, he gave a brief nod. "Hullo, Damien. Fancy meeting you as well." At his question of knowing someone on the Pitch, Dhyl nodded harder. "The tiny one with the black hair. She's my baby sister, Minerva. Call her Minn though, or she gets annoyed. She's playing Keeper, since Drage is out... for a while." He shuffled a bit, looking exhausted. He'd been up studying for a few nights, unable to sleep because his mind was constantly flooded with thoughts and information. He rubbed at his eyes, trying to suppress a yawn, with no success. At least the rain was keeping him awake.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 am
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
It's just another war: Reluctant | Just another family torn: Maybe it'll be a quick game... | Just a step from the edge: Damien, Ada, and Dhylan | Just another day in the world we live in: Stands|

Marina did not go to Quidditch games, The last thing she wanted to do on a Saturday morning was watch people try to knock each other out of the sky. Besides, the castle was so quiet when everyone was gone, and she liked it that way. But she knew Damien would be going to fulfill his duty as Dominic's best mate and cheer him on, and she figured she should give him some company. They could both be bored together, right? But it turned out he did have company, specifically Ada and Dhylan. She approached them with a small, I can't quite believe I'm at a Quidditch game either, smile, hands shoved in the pockets of her coat. "Hi guys." she greeted them, sitting down next to Damien, and looking with mild surprise at how close Ada and Dhylan seemed to be. She knew they were housemates and team mates, but she'd never known they were friends. Or something more? Possibly? She'd heard through the ever churning Hogwarts rumor mill that Ada might be seeing some guy, and she'd definitely been dancing with someone at that stupid Masquerade, but it hadn't been Dhylan. Had it? Either way, not really her business, but her friends had been so... interested in her and Damien's relationship she'd feel a little vindicated knowing Ada was head over heels for some guy. Assuming he wasn't a creep or anything.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Quidditch Stands

With a smile Ronyo noticed a few familiar faces in the stands as well. Ada and one of her friends, who he could not see entirely from the hood, and Marina with Damien of all people. Was he really out of touch with the school and his friends that much that he didn't know Marina had become friends with him? Stranger things in life were known to happen, but Ronyo still smiled and made his way over to the group.

"Nice to see you all out watching the teams. Look like it will be an interesting game today," Ronyo looked to Marina with a nod, "How have you been Marina, not getting into too much trouble I hope?" Ronyo looked to Ada still holding his smile, "Ada, I believe I owe you an apology, but maybe another time if that is ok with you. If it's worth anything, I am sorry," A small bow and Ronyo looked to the other as he clapped his hands to quickly change subjects, "So then, I think I've meet you two boys before but being out of school has got my names and faces all jumbled up."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana climbed up the stands. The redhead didn't usually watch any of the games, for she enjoyed how quiet the castle was when everyone was gone. The redhead usually spent her Saturday mornings in the music room, either playing an instrument or singing for fun, or writing her own music. She progressed when it came to writing her own lyrics and beats. The girl wasn't too great at it before, but she slowly got better. Practice made perfect, didn't it? Gross, Ariana thought, looking up at the grey clouds from which raindrops began to fall. The prefect zipped her jacket up, but she didn't put the hood over her head. She decided she'd do it if it began to pour. This, she could handle. Pouring rain, on the other hand, was never fun.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus sat in the rain, he was soaked and exited. He was good cheer Remy on. He hoped she won she seemed stressed about the games and he wanted to help her as much as he could. Maybe he would get her something nice alongside there dinner tomorrow.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 am
User Image

Adalaide thanked Dhylan for the coverage of his umbrella, and then offered Marina a smile when she joined them. "What are you doing here? I think my feelings are hurt, you never come to my games," the badger teased, knowing Marina was probably just here to keep Damien company, since he found Quidditch to be pointless. She was honestly amazed that he'd even bothered coming to the game at all, but then again, Dominic had seemed a bit off most of the year. Maybe he needed the support. Ada didn't know the Slytherin, hadn't really spoken to him, ever. But he was with Gracie, and friends with Damien, so she did worry about him.

When Ronyo approached, she suppressed a groan. She did not want to talk to him right now. Or ever, really, but especially right now. The rain she was fine with; a little sprinkle never hurt anyone. But his presence was making her hair stand on end, and her teeth grind. The way he'd tricked her, lied to her, and then oh, so casually told her to stop biting her lip when he'd put her in the position that had made her do it in the first place! She tried to tell herself that he didn't understand, didn't know what was wrong, but it didn't matter; he'd put Chris in a bad spot, and it didn't matter how well it might have gone. He'd still gone about it in a completely awful way. He could have been honest. But he hadn't been, and she didn't like liars.
                                                          "Yeah, another time. Sure," she said simply, her tone annoyed. She hoped that would be the end of it, but of course it wasn't. He had to talk to the boys, too. He was so nosy... which made sense for a PI, of course, but it didn't make it less annoying.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 am
User Image

Damien gave Dhyl a nod and a smile. "Well then thank you for that. I'm sure he didn't quite mean to honestly break her hip, but I'm glad that she didn't have to find a way to the Hospital herself. Honestly, Dom should've had to take her since he's the one that did it, but then, I guess that'd be awkward, yeah?" Damien could see it now, Dom carrying the tiny badger, all frustrated. 'Sorry I broke your hip or whatever,' and she'd just laugh through the pain. 'Oh, come on, it's a bloody game. That's sort of your job.' It'd be interesting to see... Damien didn't think that the two of them had spoken at all, but he knew that Dom had begun to feel bad about what'd happened in Defense first year, and he knew Ada had long since forgiven his mate. He smiled as Dhyl pointed out his little sister. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Is this her first year on the team, or did she try out last year?" Damien had no idea who was on what team, although he thought that Drage might be referring to a Ravenclaw in their year... he wasn't sure, though.

Hegave Marina a light kiss on the cheek when she sat next to him, smiling and taking her hand to fold it in his own. He brought it to his lips and kissed it as well before leaning his head on her shoulder.
                                                          "You don't have to suffer for me, pet, if you want to go back to the castle." He knew that Marina found Quidditch to be as boring as he did, and didn't want her to feel obligated to watch the game with him. She and Dominic didn't really even get along, so he didn't want her to feel like she had to join him in his attempts to support him. But, he wouldn't lie and say he didn't appreciate her coming, or want her to stay; he'd absolutely hated being at the game without her last time.

A familiar face approached them then, and he felt Adalaide tense up next to him. He had no idea what Ronyo had done to annoy the badger, but it must have been bad for her to actually react to his presence. Usually Ada was good at putting things behind her as soon as they were done. She rarely required an apology, being big on the 'put yourself in their shoes' bit. He nudged her a bit and then turned to the former Slytherin, wondering what on Earth he was doing at the school but not really caring to ask. What he really wanted to know was why he sounded so familiar with Marina; he hadn't known that the two of them were friends, and Marina told him everything. "Damien Warren Edgeworth," he said simply, not bothering to stand or take his hands away from Marina's to offer it, his eyebrow arched.

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games