Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm
Sylvre stood on a wooden table near a resteraunt, her anklets jingled on her bare feet and her pure white dress flapped in the breeze, she was twirling around and dancing and singing for the pure joy, but she eyed her onlookers cautiously and examined EVERYTHING about them, she was still nervous about being in the mortal world again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brj8d5HKpEs&feature=related  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 am
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki hid her face behind his shoulder. "Hi." She didn't like this. She didn't know what was happening, but it didn't sound good. This Rescesa sounds like big trouble.. Do I want to get involved with that..? Tsuki stayed quiet, comtemplating the options.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu stopped and looked at Tsuki. "Do you," he asked her, "I can read thoughts. Do you want to get involved? If so I'll protect you, and if not I will take you somewhere safe till I return." He smiled and said, "Either way I will make sure you are safe. So, what's it going to be?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:09 pm
Kaccee went out of the alley and she frowned i shouldn't have left Danny... i should go back she said to herself and walked down the street

Galded now stood by the table looking up at Sylvre
sis?!

ACK!!!! Sylvre stumbled and fell off the table, disappeared, and reappeared by Galded smoothing out her dress hello.... brother... its been a while, three years? ever since........he..... died, i lost track of time, especially when i became a full angel...... she looked Galded up and down and it seems you've become nothing more than a mere selchie, what happened? daddy finally decided to strip you of your... angelic privileges?

Galded sighed aye, and it hurt like crap too.... now what are you up to, coming down to earth again? and he? your boyfriend? died?!

Sylvre glared yes, died, and i couldn't save him, and father wouldn't save him either, he just took me to heaven and made me an angel, then sent me down here! UGH! i'm immortal, your mortal, and i'm gonna have to see you grow old and die! tsk tsk tsk........  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:00 pm
Danny got up and left to look for Kaccee.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:08 pm
Kaccee walked over and saw galded and Sylvre hi Galded, who's this?

Galded turned his head and nodded to Kaccee Kaccee, long time no see, last time i saw you was when you first came here, meet my sister, Sylvre....

Sylvre nodded to Kaccee my, a true gift you have, dear, telepathy, i see much potential in you, sweety, dont you dare think i'm old! just because i'm calling you dear like some old woman doesn't make me old!

Kaccee stared at Sylvre what?! how do you know i have powers?!

Sylvre giggled i'm an angel, dear, its my job to know, i also know your sixteen, your true love's name is Danny, and you LOVE steak, and much, much more  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 pm
Galded sighed and turned his attention away from Kaccee Sylvre, why did you choose to be an angel at such a young age?

Sylvre shook her head i was tired of seeing people die around me, i thought that if i were to turn full angel, i could help stop people from dying around me, and, well, i was tired of waiting, i know father would've wanted me to turn into a full angel when i was at least his age... 21, but i couldn't help it, i just couldn't wait!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm
Danny went back to Kaccee. "Hi cutie." as he kissed her on the lips  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm
Kaccee smiled and hugged Danny hi... this is my friend, Galded, and his sis-

Sylvre, angel, Galded's sister, hello danny! you must be the boy i've been.... told so much about! she cut in, her face beeming with pride at the fact she knew almost everything  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm
His face grew bright red."I take it another mind reader?"  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Sylvre chuckled boy, a mind reader wouldn't be able to make your head explode if she were mad, i'm an arch angel, dear, come down from heaven to.... Sylvre looked doubtful as she searched for a word ah.... watch you... god would not be happy if his creations were destroying a town with fancy little powers  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:54 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki glanced around. Her blood rushed and she felt a small jolt of adrenaline. She'd been avoiding violence for a long time. But for some reason, the thought of an adventure intrigued her. "Alright. But I can protect myself, for the most part."  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu chuckled, "That's good, but I'll be there just encase." Then, he began to walk with the others again so where are we going.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:31 am
"Well I don't have little powers."As he smiled wickedly and his eyes turned blood red and his voice raspy and his fangs grew out.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:35 pm
Sylvre raised an eyebrow, then burst out laughing boy, i am one of GOD'S children, i'm an arch angel, i can probably match your power by tenfold, and dont attack me dear, i was told to watch father's creations, not destroy them she said and drew out her huge, pure white wings, they were at least four meters wide, and they glowed radiantly, she blinked and all the radios in the town turned on and started to play the same song on full blast and that is just something any low class angel can do  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff