Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding, he petted her a bit to calm her down before he looked to the man once more. "I know this is allot to ask of you but please...this is my family. If you want I will even travel with you to find another daemon...you just cant take him."

Seeing this, he slowly began to feel bad for putting them in so much trouble. "Alright...I wont but...I will hold you to your word on helping me find another daemon," he said looking to Jason. "What...do I have to do to break the bond...I don't want to be harming you all any longer."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 am
User Image Oriax looked to Jason as the man said he would travel with his old master to help him find a new daemon. "You merely need to search yourself for the bond and break it." The doctor answered having watched the whole thing.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:38 am
User Image

User Image

Looking to the doctor, he nodded before looking to Oriax. He felt a little sad at this but gave a small nod. Closing his eyes, he searched for said bond; soon finding it and breaking it. When he did so; he felt a little odd but was a little glad he would no longer be harming the child he was carrying.

Jason watched this before he looked to Oriax, cupping his cheek in his hand. "How are you feeling my love...do you feel a little better."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 am
User Image Oriax gave a soft gasp as he felt the bond severed. Immediately he felt a rush of magic through himself. "I can feel the magic..." he answered.

"He still needs to rest but within the next day or two he should be well enough to began doing normal things. Nothing too exerting that will come in a weeks time." the doctor spoke.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:57 am
User Image

User Image

Jason cried softly at this, showering Oriax with kisses. "I am so glad that you are going to be okay," he whispered to him. Though he was worried about leaving him, he didn't want to miss anything with him carrying their next child.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image Oriax smiled as Jason kissed him. "Me too, now our kit can get his magic." Oriax stated happily.

"I'm going to have a baby brother." Lucy chirped happily.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

He gave a small nod before slowly looking to the other. "When...when did you want to go look for your daemon," he asked softly.

"As soon as you can go," he stated as he moved back, standing by the window now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image "Your going to leave? A suitable one of us could take forever to find." Oriax protested moving to sit up.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"I promised him Oriax...it was the only way he agreed to break the bond between you," he whispered softly to him, caressing his cheek. "I will come to visit as often as I can but...I have to keep my word," he said gently to him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 am
User Image "We aren't even home... your going to leave me in this place with our daughter..." Oriax said panicking. "You can't take him now. I need him." Oriax spoke to his old master.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:03 am
User Image

User Image

"I will take you home where you can be safe," he said gently to him, touching his cheek.

"He has to come at some point with me Oriax," he said turning to look at him. "When do you think it would be best for him to go with me to search."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am
User Image "After our son is born, I don't know how far the magic will continue to transfer. If he gets far enough and it stops it could kill our son." Oriax said hurriedly.

"Papa... if he goes to two towns over tomorrow..." Lucy spoke softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

User Image

He starred at Oriax for a moment before sighing and nodding softly. "Fine...two weeks after he is born he will go to help me."

When the man said this, he seemed to sigh but was a little sadden. "I am sorry I am going to miss my little one when he is growing...but I will be sending money back for you that way you have nothing to worry about alright."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:45 am
User Image Oriax felt relief when the other conceded but he looked to Lucy when the girl spoke. "I wouldn't worry about that anyway."

"Daddy just go over two towns..." Lucy tried again.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas