Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure
Matsu smiled and bowed to the Yukikage. He was very right but Matsu would never take on his own 'missions' when the Yukikage had other plans for him. He heard the voice of a young girl behind him, it was the girl that had entered quickly after he had. She had asked him who he was but in honor of his Yukikage, Matsu would bow his thanks and then turn to face the girl. She was already preoccupied with the Kage and so he only stepped out of the Yukikage's office and went on his way to the Dojo.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vanity had only shown up in thi place for one reason. To gain intel. Watching the Yukikge and his manners as he dealt with the other shinobi was all he needed to do before slipping out of the office and unto his next location.

█►OOC: [/EXIT]
█►Chakra Reserves: 200/200
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi nodded as Matsu bowed to him. "Well, that's one down..." He turned to look at the girl. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." Begrudgingly, he took out a headband and tossed it at the girl. "Now run along and play, little boy."

((Sorry for the late reply. I thought I posted already.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya caught the headband with ease. Though, an amazed look was on her face. "Really?" She asked. With that she turned to leave without so much as a thankyou. When she heard him call her a boy, she snickered. "I'm a chick." She said proudly, no hint of hurt in her voice from the comment. With that she went to go and train.

[[Exit]]

Chakra Pool: 270 ( + [ 25 ] reserve)
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  

wolfbain001

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
::Sayori Satetsu::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Jiton

Sayori entered the building and went into the office of the yukikage. She politely bowed out of respect and said, "Hello yukikage, My names Sayori Satetsu, and i would like a headband and a scroll of learning to start my training as a genin" She said with a smile.

Jutsu used:
Chakra: 270/270

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Speaking of chick..." Tsukuyomi patted his stomach. "I'm hungry. Hey, ANBU! Can you--" Before he could finish his sentence, a girl appeared in his office. "....Never mind. What was it you wanted? A headband?" Although he wasn't sure of what she said, he pulled one out and tossed it at her. "As for the other thing...a scroll of learning? You can find those at the dojo or the academy."

iOath

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
::Sayori Satetsu::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Jiton

Sayori took the headband and put it on her forehead. "Thank you Yukikage-sama." She turned on her heels and walked out of the office.

Jutsu used:
Chakra: 270/270

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 am
I'll Do Whatever It Takes,

Y u u t o T a k a h i r o

Tap, Tap, Tap... The sound of slow, paced footsteps rung out through the hallway that led to the Yukikage's office, creating a soft and unusual melody. Soon, humming was heard alongside the patient footsteps, and if one observed closely, the noises would be traced back towards a figure dressed in custom attire. His smooth, onyx color hair swayed as his muscular body did with each step, all the while his golden orbs staring at the empty space in front of him as he walked. It was none other than Yuuto Takahiro; a shinobi who hailed from the Lightning Village, though due to recent events, was forced to settle down in the small village of Yuki. However, Yuuto was not entirely depressed at his sudden move. He liked the quiet areas; less danger to worry about. Though this shinobi did not mind a little bit of danger, after all, he was prepared and fully qualified to defend himself. The young shinobi headed towards the Kage's office, primarily because he was promoted to Genin a short time ago. He was in need of a headband, and only the Yukikage was suspected to have such items. As Yuuto arrived at his destination, he knocked on the wooden door, then spoke, "Lord Yukikage, it's Yuuto Takahiro. An Academy Student who just ascended to the rank of Genin. I am in need of a forehead protector." The sentence ended with the boy twisting on the doorknob, and pushing himself in. Once inside the office, his golden hues immediately landed on the Kage, and in respect, he bowed. Then, he straightened his posture, awaiting a response from the highly regarded warrior.

OOC: ---

To Fufill My Parent's Wishes!

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko let out a sigh of pleasure as he entered the Yukikages building. He wanted to explore the village so he made a quick shadow clone. He shook his head furiously trying to get all the damn snow off of it! He hated the snow. After doing so and looking like a right fool, he unclasped the heavy cloak he wore on his shoulders. He hung it on a coat rack as he made his way up the stairs to the second story. He brushed the last remnants of snow off his body as he reached the right hallway. Most Kage palaces were surprisingly similar in design. He reached the door and was surprised to find it open. 'Must have an open door policy' He thought to himself as he walked into the office and stood off to the side waiting for the Kage to handle his village business before being addressed. He noticed another kid in the room with him but thought little of it. For some reason he reminded him of Ichiro though...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku paused outside the Kage's door, noting the forms already inside the office, and took the time to dust her hair of snow. Touching her sword lightly, she proceeded in and greeted both of them "Hello." she said, walking past them to stand next to the Kage's desk "Greetings, Kage-san." her eyes went back to the two waiting, one clearly a genin and one clearly not.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi looked at the student asking for a headband. "Sure." He tossed one at the boy, then turned to the other people that were in his office. "What do you want?" He made sure to look at the boy from Konoha, so that Riku wouldn't think it was to her. Hm...I should deal with the foreigner, first. I don't want to keep Riku waiting, but...oh wait! He lifted up his hands and formed a hand seal. A clone poofed into existence right next to him.

"Follow me, Riku." The clone walked passed the people in the office and off into a room to the side.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko bowed to the Yukikage as he addressed him"Greetings my Lord. I am Reiko Uchiha of Konoha. My Hokage has sent me to visit you while the inquiry into the possibility of a trade and peace treaty between our villages" He stated the facts clearly and got straight to the point. One thing he had learned about the Kage was that their time was worth something so whatever you had to say you said it and got out of there

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm
"It'll Be Awhile Before I Reach The Top, But I'll Still Try My Hardest."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Current Rank Genin Class Taijutsu SubClass Brawler

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto caught the headband inside his right hand, then proceeded to tie it across his forehead. "Thank you, Lord Yukikage." he spoke, only before turning around sharply to face the stranger at the doorway. Yuuto waved his hand in a slight greeting, and responded the same way when the female shinobi said hello. Afterwards, the lightning shinobi disappeared through the door, and out towards the dojo. There, he would certainly find scrolls to assist him in his training.

xx Jutsu Used --- Chakra Amount Two - Hundred [ 200 ]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku smiled as the Kage formed a clone, bowing to the original before following the clone. She paused, however, for the barest moment when she heard the foreign shinobi speak Konoha? Curiosity killed the cat and Riku had the curiosity of a tiger but she suppressed her urge and entered the next room with the clone "Kage-clone san. I wanted to get permission to take my little team of genin out of the village. Either to a close village or to the land nearby." she asked, pleasantly.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

The real Tsukuyomi looked at the foreign shinobi thoughtfully. "A treaty with Konoha, eh? Will you allow me to ask my advisers before making such a crucial decision?" As interesting as the proposal sounded, he wanted to make sure that it wouldn't leave his village in an awkward position.

The clone also looked thoughtfully, but at Riku. "Is there a purpose to your excursion?" No matter what she said, he was going to say yes, but he wanted to know why she wanted to go wherever.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games