Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm
"ok for then you can see what we need to improve at"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm
"Well. cool theres a theory and a jutsu I've been wanting to try out."
He turns to Goro "This is our third time right? Last two were draws."  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm
"Right" he said at Goro and nodding at Zomb. "You may begin"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 pm
"From what I've gathered goro with you chakra level" He throws a rock at him "You can use you shadow possession about 3 times. Am i right?"  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Ryuu waiting for his turn  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Pain noticed Ryuu. He decided he would give him his lesson in self defense. (Just defend the way you believe would be most effective)

Pain enduced the genjutsu on Ryuu. He was in the forest and heard a small rustle in the bushes. As this happened a hand came from underground, grasping at his ankle.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm
"your correct zomb...but i've learned lots of other things"he said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:53 pm
"heh." He smashes his hands in the ground after a few hands signs "Earth Release! Earth gauntlet Jutsu" His hands were now gauntlets of Earth that will allow him to increase in destructive power. He swings his fist at Goro and the Gauntlets fling off heading towards Goro.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm
Ryuu seeing the hand he moves out of the then covering is foot with steel and chrush it with all is might  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:56 pm
goro quickly jumped and threw shurrikins at zomb  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm
Zomb saw them coming and sidestepped but was grazeds by the shurikens on the cheek. He looks the the blood the dripped on the cheek. "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood." He jumps up "Earth Realese" He does hand signs "Shockwave" He kicks the ground causing an shockwave to go at Goro.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm
As he crushed the hand, an ally shot a DW Shuriken at him from behind.

Pain interrupted the genjutsu. "You must not ignore the presence of others near you in a hostile situation. Try again." He said as he enduced a different jutsu. Ryuu had his back against a wall and his opponent infront of him was launching an attack. "Fire Style: Grand Firebal Jutsu!"  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm
goro starts shake as the ground around him does"thats it"he grabs senbon needles and blue flames surrounded the needles goro then threw the needle kinda scattered but heading towards zomb  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm
"Fire!" He tried to duck but was hit by a needle "Ow!" He slowly stand up "Its.. not... Over! Clone jutsu!" He makes three clones "This will be my last move" He makes one run strait at him and one go under ground. The othe attacks from above.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:19 pm
"amusing"he jumped up and did hand signs"fire style:fireball jutsu!"a large fire ball headed towards where i was and where zomb was running towards  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games