Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 am
Those words sounded so good to her ears, and she couldn't help but smile after he had kissed her. "I wish that our fairy tale didn't have to have such a dark ending." She whispered as she looked him in the eyes. Lyle wasn't sure how she was going to live after Skye leaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm
"You it sounds a little Shakespeare, which isn't really good considering its like one of his tragedies." Skye pulled Lyle into his arms. He didn't want it to end he didn't want to have to leave her. He didn't want to do the hunting of her kind anymore. He wished there was a way they could just disappear and never been seen, heard, or smelled again. But he knew that was a desperate fantasy.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm
"I admire Shakespeare's tragedies" Lyle said softly as she was pulling into Skye arms. She loved the warm feeling of being embraced in his arms. Arms that hold her gently, but have been used to kill wolves. It was a tragic romance. Lyle tried to think of a way they could stay together longer, but there was no sure plan of them staying together. She looked up at him with a small smile."You know, we could always run away together." She mumbled, afraid of what is response would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm
"And be on the run for the rest of our lives." Skye thought about it, he could do a life on the run. It wasn't much different from what he was doing now, but he didn't want that kind of life for her. "Would you really want to be hunted not by just my kind but yours as well?"  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 pm
Lyle bit her lip as she stared up at him. He was right. They'd always be on the run. She thought about before wrapping her arms around his waist. "If it means always being with you, then yes. I never really fit in anyways. I'm like the black sheep of my kind." She said softly as she buried her face in his chest. It was true, she never really belonged because of her fur color. Half of her kind viewed her as an outcast, and the other part worshiped her like a sacred prophecy. There was no in between for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm
Skye kissed the crown of her head, "I don't want that life for you." He whispered. And he truly didn't, as wonderful as the thought of spending their lives together. He couldn't imagine her not fitting into her kind. He was like a prodigy in his own, and knew there was a risk of a war outbreak if they ever found out what truly caused him to disappear.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Lyle took in a deep breath as she tried very hard to not cry at the moment. She wrapped her arms around him tighter, never wanting to let go, but knowing that she eventually must. "What if...somehow...our kind could get along?" She mumbled into his shirt as she shut her eyes tight. It was hopeful thinking, but something that wasn't going to possibly happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm
"If only...." Skye sighed a little. He would give anything to stay with her. He thought of the fantasy world where that was possible. But it just didn't seem right, other then the fact that they could be together without persecution.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 pm
She bit her lip harder as she pulled away from him. "Come on, lets keep walking." She said softly. She didn't want to keep standing here and hope for something that would never be.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm
Skye could see the same pain he had in her eyes. He nodded slightly and reluctantly let her go. He hated the thought of them parting, even if it were to be days or even weeks away. No matter what he knew they had precious time.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm
Lyle was about to take Skye's hand when her phone started going off. She pulled it out of her pocket and saw that the caller ID was her aunt. "Uh-oh." She mumbled as she looked at Skye. "I should pick up, it's my aunt." She said softly before pressing he connect button and bring the phone to her ear. "Hello?" Lyle said softly before her aunt began speaking; telling her to pick up a pie for dinner and to actually be on time for dinner. "Okay, of course I will. Don't worry." Lyle replied as she quickly glanced at Skye with a smile. "Could I have a friend stay for dinner?" It was risky to ask, but she wanted to spend as much time as she could with Skye. Lyle's aunt immediately knew who she was talking about. She started a speech that Lyle wasn't really interested in listening to. "Please, auntie, just this once?" She asked, interrupting her aunt's speech about not wanting a hunter in the house, and especially a boy hunter. Her aunt didn't agree to it, but Lyle was going to bring Skye home for dinner anyways. "Okay, okay. I'll grab the pie on my way home." She said softly before hanging up the phone. She looked at Skye with smile as she grabbed his hand. "You're going to eat dinner at my place tonight, and I wont take no for an answer."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 pm
Skye smiled a little, "Does your aunt know this?" He knew it was a great risk to go to that house, alone, or at least the only hunter. He knew Lyle would stand up for him as long as possible, possibly even to the death. But he wouldn't want her to do that. He thought of how he could go in, white flag raised. But that would mean no weapons, and he wasn't exactly comfortable with that idea. It would be suicide for him to walk in their alone without a weapon. Skye figured he would have to work something out.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 pm
"Well, she said no already, but I'm not taking no for an answer. So, you're coming to dinner tonight. Plus, I have to pick up a pie on my way home too." She said as she started walking. She was determined to at least make some sort of attempt with convincing her aunt that Skye wasn't like the others. Lyle then looked at him, realizing that he probably carries weapons on him. "Oh, and no weapons." She said sharply with a pointed look. He might not like that idea, but she wanted to show her aunt that he wasn't really dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 pm
Skye raised an eyebrow at that. "Okay the mind reading thing can be cool and freaky... but we seriously need to talk about that last thing." Skye went to catch up with her. "There is no way I can walk into that house without something on me. I know were trying the peace thing here and I'm totally all for it, but I'm not going in there stupid. There is a very real chance of things going bad once I step foot on the property let along going into the house, you know that right?"  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 pm
Lyle frowned as she stopped and looked at him. "I know the risks, but we have to show my aunt that you're different. I don't want you carrying any weapons on you when we go to my pace." She said softly, trying to think of something that would satisfy him and work well with him seeming peaceful. Then an idea pooped int her head. "What if I carried a weapon in my bag for you? Would that help?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games