Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm
"Ok thanks..." Sora said and headed to the back. When she got to the door she stopped dead. I'll have to face them soon I guess.... She thought and turned the handle. She poked her head in to see how the scene looked. "H-hey Arc. " She said and walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 am
User Image

User Image

He was slightly sad, but his emotions overwhemled him because he couldn't handle confrontation like that, or much yelling.. He just needed time to himself. but he didn't want to worry anyone, but at the same time he didn't want to be bothered...

He got up and rubbed his eyes, sighing and breathing inward. He took off his hat, reviling his cat eats to himself, and closed his eyes. Thinking hard.

And he morphed himself. He never knew what it looked like when he did this but he was then much smaller, furry and a bit more vulnerable this way. But being like this calmed him down sometimes.. He mewled a little and jumped down, grabbing his hat in his mouth, running accrossed the isle when nobody was looking. He hopped it wouldn't bother anyone if he was a feline for a while.

He poked his head in the door, seeing doll, he wasn't that close to her but it was okay. He hoped she was one of those people who could be cheered up by a cuddly cat. He mewled again, with the hat in his mouth still, and jumped up by Doll, sitting next to her, and he looked up, just blinking once before laying in the opening of his hat, completely content there.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm
Arc looked over and smiled, a sigh of relief rushing over her. “There you are, Sora. Come here and have some breakfast with me!” she smiled. She had been a bit worried when Sora took off. She was part of her family, after all. And to Arc, she was like her daughter. Same with Doll.

Noah looked up at Sora with a big smile full of pancakey syrupy mess. There was plenty on the plate for all of them.

Doll looked down curiously at the smaller Alphonse kitten. “We can not transform like that. Perhaps it is because we were bred, not transformed…” she thought out loud. She didn’t really care either way if he was there or not. He was causing no problems, and he was in a less threatening form. So she simply stared out the window and allowed the poor shaken boy be.

Cat had finally made her way back to food. She herself was starving from last night, and this morning. She felt like a full time Nanny with all of them. And Tobias! He was keeping her on her toes. Not as much as Doll was, though. That girl gave her the creeps at times. Well, this new Doll did. The old Doll was a lot more fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Well maybe Tobias wasn't done arguing after all. After the last thing he said, Arc half-heartedly agreed with him to get him to shut up. No one wanted to feel the venomous sting of Tobias' words. Even though people knew Tobias had weak spots, he could break through to someone else's much quicker. He too, watched the boy devour the food in front of him.

Not much later, Sora snuck into the car. Tobias tensed up a bit, glancing at her for a second. He turned back towards Arc without a word. She'd come back from her little tantrum and wanted to act as if she was kicked out of the group or something. She couldn't leave that easily. Not like she pissed Arc off or anything. Tobias was the one she crossed. But those sorts of things weren't up to him.

Tobias heard something enter once again. This time it was a... a cat? Investigating further with his nose, Tobias realized that it was Alphonse. He didn't even turn around that time. Alphonse was not a threat to Tobias, but as for some of the others, he wasn't so sure. He walked over to Doll, like she was going to pick him up and hug him or something. No one was getting s**t out of Doll for quite a while.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm
((technically Sora isnt the only one who had a tantrum.....))

Sora looked over at Tobias and glared back just as ((for lack of a better word)) evily and walked over to Arc and sat down. "No thanks I'm not hungry." She said and basically shut down and put on a blank face trying not to show how hurt she was. After a while she looked up and saw Toby still glaring at her. Sigh ok.... she thought, time for sarcasm. "Toby did you get something in your eye because you have been squienting at me for a reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaly long time." She said looking over at him with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm
((now now, let’s not have a fight over who’s character is, or is not having a temper tantrum ^^; ))

Arc sighed, she could just feel the tensions in the air. You could cut it with a knife at this point. And it was clear that Noah could feel it too. “Well, if you aren’t hungry, that’s fine. But do eat something today, it’s not good for your metabolism to skip meals~” she said.

Noah tugged at his mother softly. He had finished off his pancakes, or rather, Arc’s pancakes, and was smiling. “Mama, can you sing me that song?” he asked with a grin. Tobias had told him to be quiet. But now that he had calmed down, he was perfectly fine.

Arc raised an eyebrow, “Now?” she had to think. Well, she could inhale and exhale fine. So she could sing. She smiled. “Alright, alright. But afterwards I want you to go. It isn’t good for your eyes to be in this dark place. Go explore the train with Sora and Doll! It’s your first time, after all!” she smiled.

Doll turned to look at Arc, “I’d prefer to stay here.”

Arc gave her a look, “Well it isn’t good for you, either. Yes, you may strive in darkness. But you still need exercises. You never play,” she said. Doll turned back to stare at nothing, and Arc sighed. She closed her eyes, feeling Noah hugging her arm. She could tell he was smiling, even with her eyes closed. It was low, and soft, but you could hear her singing.

Doll turned her attention to Arc as she sang. Her face didn’t give away any emotion, but she stilled watch her wing.

((When I think of this scene, I picture a fallen angel singing it’s last song for some reason. ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

Tobias, who was supposed to be father-figure of the group, felt more like one of the kids when things got like this. Arc was always breaking up something between him and someone else. Maybe he just wasn't meant to do things like this. Maybe Tobias just wasn't cut out to be someone's dad? Wouldn't surpirse anyone if he wasn't. The best he could do was make sure they kept out of trouble. At the same time, how could Tobias do that when he was always getting into trouble himself?

Sora said something to him. She was trying to piss him off again. Tobias ignored her, turning towards Arc and resting hand on top of the boy's head. Noah had asked her to sing for him. A song he referred to as "that song". Tobias didn't know the song since he never asked Arc to sing for him. Tobias rarely asked Arc to do stuff for him in the first place. Her singing always calmed him down though. She agreed, but only on the condition that he and Doll got out and looked around the train. Doll obviously didn't want to, but Arc insisted. "Just do what Arc says, Doll. Do it for her," Tobias said as she started to sing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:37 pm
((Sorry i havent posted im suffering from major writers block...... T^T))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:04 pm
(( Sorry I haven’t posted…I’ve been kind of busy lately ^^; ))

As Arc’s song began to die down, she sighed. It was amazing what a child could remember. Noah had heard Arc sing that song once, and asked for it ever since. The meaning was more then a little depressing. And yet, he found such joy when listening to it. “Alright Noah, Doll, why don’t you two go off and play?” she smiled.

Noah jumped up with a grin, “Okay! Come on Doll!” he said, grabbing hold on her hand and tugging her along.

Doll said nothing and allowed herself to be pulled along, Alphonse falling of her lap in the process.

“See you later mom! Doll let’s go see what everyone is doing!” Noah smiled.

Doll quickly grabbed hold on the boy and shoved a hat over his head, “Wear this or our cover is blown. And wear this jacket….” she said, slipping her own gloves on and flipping the hood over her eyes.

Noah giggled, “Okay, okay! Bye!” Noah said, leaving the room with Doll in toe.

When the two left, Arc let out another sigh. She glanced over at Sora with a kind smile, “He asks for that song a lot theses days. Even if the meaning is a little less then happy,” she admitted. She looked forward and stared at nothing. “I used to sing that song when I was in the hospital wing of the labs…when I was pregnant with Noah,” she said, frowning slightly. “Those days I wasn’t to happy about it….” she admitted. “It‘s sad to think that a mother would be upset about having a child…” she closed her eyes, remembering those long months of isolation. All she had was the presents of her ever growing belly. “But…I learn to love him with all I have. Just at like I love you two with all I have…so I wish you two would stop fighting. It breaks my heart to see my family like this…” she sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:35 pm
Sora was watching Doll and Noah leave and then Arc started talking. "I-Im so sorry...." She whispered and looked down at the ground again. She got me out of that place and this is how I repay her.... Leaving her son alone with a complete stranger.... She thought as one single tear ran down her face.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

A little after Noah and Doll left, Arc explained why her son had requested that song. She used to sing it while she was pregnant. Tobias didn't know that. He didn't know anything that happened in that time frame besides the obvious actually. Those were hard times for Tobias as well. Probably when he was at his all-time worst. Without Arc there to keep him under some kind of control, he was a monster. Whenever Arc talked about being pregnant, Tobias could never really relate. First of all, he was a boy. Second, those were things he just couldn't fully grasp. That wasn't the point though. The point was that they couldn't let one little mistake destroy their family.

Tobias felt bad then. He couldn't look at either one of the girls. He knew it was him that was wrong. If he really was a different person, how could he do that to Sora? Tobias was only lying to himself. It was like a punch to the stomch when Sora started crying. He stood. Clenching his fists until they shook, Tobias gathered all the strength he could and whipped around. Suddenly, his hands stopped shaking. He stepped toward Sora and hugged her close to him, his large hand on top of her head. Not a word passed Tobias' lips. But not one needed to be said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:32 pm
((Oh man *bobs head* I’m sorry for the wait. ))

Arc smiled and closed her eyes. Though her intention wasn’t to make anyone feel bad. She was glad Tobias swallowed his pride for the moment in an apology hug. Hopefully they all would be getting off this train soon, even she was becoming a bit antsy. She’d defeated the twins, but there were far worse creatures lurking in the dark. She’d seen more then enough to know her father wouldn’t give up. He had plenty of creatures to send after them all.

Doll walked silently along side Noah, who held her hand tightly. He was obviously a little nervous to be out and about without Tobias or his mother. But Doll could tell by his pulse he was also excited.

Noah looked every which way he could, looking at everyone from underneath his over sized hood and hat. “Doll look at that!” he said, running to a window and looking out. “Look at all those trees! We’re going so fast!!”

“Well look who I found out and about!” said Cat, walking up from behind the two. She ruffled Dolls hair, which seemed o annoy her. “How about we all go to the trains store? I came across it a moment ago. We can buy your mother a little treat, what do you say?” she smiled, looking down at the little boy.

“Can we Doll?” Noah asked his sister with a smile.

Doll looked down, “As long as we do not blow our cover, everything is fine,” she said, clearly bored.

Cat sighed, grabbing hold of both the children’s hands, “Well then let’s go! We can pick something up for everyone! They have the cutest little nick nacks there!”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:00 pm
((Sorry for not posting i have been trying to figure out what to do next....))

After a little while Soras tears dried up and she pullled away. "Thank you Toby...." She said and rubbed the remnants of her tears off her face just as the train stopped. "We're here. We should probably go find everyone." She said standing up and pulling her hoodie out of her backpack. " We gotta be discrete right?" She said smiling and offering a hand to Arc to help her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Sora backed away from him, wiping the tears off of her face. Suddenly, there was a jerking motion and Tobias realized that the train had stopped, Sora realized this as well. Sora stated that they should go find the others, but that wasn't the only thing that needed to be done. Tobias knew that the train wouldn't be stitting there for very long. It had other places to go. They still needed to grab their stuff. Not only that, but deal with the toughest problem of them all. Get Arc the hell out of there without hurting her anymore than she already was.

"Uhh...all right. Sora, I want you to help me out ok? Go and find the thers. Once you do, get our stuff and get off the train. Me and Arc will meet you guys outside," Tobias said bending down next to Arc. He took her hand in his and looked into her eyes. "We're gonna have to find a way to get you out of here without you being noticed. We're gonna have to be sneaky as all hell to pull this s**t off!" he said with a smile.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:01 pm
Sora smiled and headed to the door. "Ok we will be there in 10 minutes." She said slipping out of the door. Where would they- Giftshop. Sora thought and took off running over there. "Cat! Doll! Noah!" She yelled and caught up to them. "Time to go!" She said excitedly and picked up Noah. "Time to go see Mom!" She whispered to Noah. "Do any of you know where Alphonse is?" She asked.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games