Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm
((((waiting for others to poooost)))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 am
((graaawr x.x))  

GoodKoji

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 pm
Arrow broke down crying as soon as both Adrian and Louie left. He hurt horribly inside. Maybe I should just leave after this show. Surely I can't be expected to go on like this? He rubbed his eyes. "I'm going to go talk to the manager, kay?" he said. He walked out of the room then.

The choriografer in the mean time had left the lounge. He was wandering around when he found Niko. His brow furrowed and he went over to the small male. "Hey. What happened?" he said gently. He crouched beside Niko, eyes full of concern.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm
Niko blinked open his eyes when he heard someone come into his room, looking up at Damian before he sat up and rubbed at his eyes "Mh... N-nothing, nothing..." he sighed after a moment "I... It's just... there's so much drama and I never thought it would be this way when I made it into the troupe..."  

GoodKoji

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 am
Damian sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm guessing normally there isn't, but well....that's life. You take what you get. I'm sure things will settle down. We just have to try our best," he said. He smiled reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 am
The black swan had arrived at Niko's room only to see Damien there. He had never liked the man he liked him even less now. But his anger was quelled by seeing how upset Niko was. He stopped and only glared at the offending male for being too close to 'his' angel. "Niko love?" he asked his voice softer then usual. "Are you ok? Don't listen to what Arrow says, I mean. I love you that's all that should matter." He told the other. "Who cares what I am? I'm not leaving you, I will always love you Niko."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 am
Niko watched Damian's face with softly trembling lips before he looked at the other visitor to his room, recognizing Louie but it was those sharp eyes and the way he spoke to Niko that made the small boy know it was the Black Swan. His heart fluttered and sank at the same time as he was hugged and he naturally leaned against the chest of the man holding him, glancing at Damian "Mh..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm
The black swan stroked Niko's hair gently. "I will take care of you and make you happy. Nothing is going to stop me." he said strongly. "And I do mean nothing." he was very serious now and glared at Damien angrily. "You are mine no one is going to take you away from me." He said. He was going back on what he had said before, about letting Niko go if it was too upsetting for the boy. Was not happening now, Niko was his he would not let the other go and he would take out anyone who got in his way.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm
Niko closed his eyes and drew in a breath as he was spoken to. As was his Japanese nature, he said nothing about being so possessively taken hold of. It was nice... but at the same time, it was scary. The Black Swan seemed to be getting stronger and his body was also Louie's...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm
Adrian decided that he probably needed to talk to Arrow before he threw the cautious peace they'd had with Louie's other side.

He stood, dusting himself off, and made his way back to the last place he'd seen the former mute.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 am
The black swan finished his statement with a fierce kiss. The obvious display of completely dominance even the kiss was a display for the choreographer. He was not allowed near Niko. He was his and no one elses dammit he would do more if he had to if it meant prove this fact. He arms trapped Niko even closer to him ready to have a hard core make out session even if the his angel protested about someone being there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 am
Damian watched with a blank look on his face. "Possessive aren't we Black? Perhaps you should let Niko breath and maybe even speak his mind?" he said drily.

Arrow was walking down the hall with his head down to hide the fact he had been crying. When he walked into a firm chest he stopped and blinked in surprise. Then he looked up. That was a mistake. It was Adrian. He took a deep breath. "Louie hasn't come back this way," he said. He stepped back and around the taller male then and kept walking, head back down.  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 pm
Niko let out a surprised sound when the Black Swan kissed him so fiercely, squirming a little at first before he easily gave in, submitting as he usually did. It was all an act for Damian it seemed, but Niko loved those lips and he softly returned the kiss with a soft mewl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:58 am
The black swan was enjoy this. His hands roamed the others body a little. I wasn't all a show he had wanted to do this. Niko's body felt so good and his lips were so soft. He hadn't pushed this too much before but he had wanted it for a while now. He wanted to push further but he knew Niko wouldn't want too he would stop when things got too heated.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:41 pm
Niko felt like he was completely useless against Black... His body limp with submission and almost love. It was Louie's body and yet... The personalities inhabiting it were so polar opposite. The Japanese boy shivered softly and made a lightly pleased noise as the Black Swan's hands roamed all over his body. He had seemed to forget that Damian was still there.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff