Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image
Sensing someone might be behind him, Shred turned around but saw no one. "..." He glared at the empty space behind him before shoving the air and hitting Atrum. "...If you're some kind of ghost I'd like you to please leave us alone. We are having a serious discussion," said Shred.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 pm
Uwn turned and hissed slightly "Stupid fool, I'm part demon, I don't need sound sight or scent to know you are there." she stared intently at the place where the cloaked being was standing.  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image
Shred took his wolf form and held Uwn close. "Who's there?" he demanded. "Show yourself!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 pm
Atrum smiles. "Test successful." He says as the potion begins to where off. "Hmm. I was hoping for a little more time. Oh well." Atrum lifts out a small white vial, drinking it and smiling again as he flashes. When the light goes away, he is standing in the room still, just a few feet away. "I do apologize. I was just extending my studies. I needed to see if one such as yourself could tell I was there." He says, signifying to Shred.  

raozspaz

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image
"Well, you can't get passed a demon, doc. They can sense everything. And as far as I go, hightened animal sneses always pic up things, even if they're invisible," he said as he retook his human state.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 pm
"Tell me. How exactly did you detect me. I know it wasnt smell or sound like a wolf or dog would normally detect someone. Was it what humans call 'your gut instinct' or was it something else?" Atrum pulls out his notebook, writing a few things down and ignoring the girls that seemed to be watching the man in front of him and the very few that were watching him. The majority though were definitely watching this shapeshifter that stands before him.

[I dont know if youre breed is actually considered shapeshifter but thats what Atrum thinks you are so thats what i post]  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:25 pm
Uwn growled at him. "One such as youself shouldn't get into the habit of asking to many quesions." she walked up to him and ran a hand down his neck, "especially when I am hungry and pissed off." she turned her head and hissed at the women in the room, who ran out of the room as fast as they could.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:29 pm
"If you are a vampire." He says, signifying his neck. "You would be best not to bite me. All you would do is end up killing yourself. Other than that, I do not know how I myself could help you in your hungered state." Atrum says with a very mild laugh. "As for me asking so many questions, Im just doing my job."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 pm
"But I am also demon, your elemented blood would have troubles killing me." she smiled to show her sharp teeth. "I would not bother with things so trivial as what could or couldn't kill me, for death of hunger is far worse than any other."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm
"I dont think it is so much as the elemented blood that runs through me as it is the poison that runs through me. I use it to protect myself from vampires but I myself am immune to it due to prolonged exsposure to it." Atrum smiles. Ever since he began traveling worlds, he had his blood infused with poison as a form of protection of sorts against vampires. He had a . . . hate towards being bitten and wanted to make sure anyone biting him would surely pay the price.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm
She tapped her lip with her index finger, "then perhaps I should simply bite you without drinking your poisoned blood..." she ran her hand across his neck again, "though it would be a shame to ruin something so young. I fear also that Ethan would not be happy with my biting or feeding on your anyway." She turned from him and sat back down on the bench.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Atrum smiles. He has never seen one such as this but he knew all too well that a hungry vampire was indeed not a good vampire. He pulls a small purple vial out of his bag and sets it down on one of the benches nearby. "If you want to drink some, be my guest." He says to her. He has only done this twice with his friend who out of all belief is a vampire. "Just be sure to drink that just in case. Its an antidote that will stop the virus before it can become deadly since all my blood is laced." Atrum couldnt even believe his own words but as said before, he really didnt want to see this vampire get any worse due to overwhelming hunger.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:51 pm
Uwn took the vial, "Do I drink it before? or after..." she examined the purple liquid as though that in itself was poison, though the look was more because she couldn't believe that to have a good meal, she would have to drink something else that would probably taste terrible.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:54 pm
Atrum laughs at her words. "Do not worry. It is purely tasteless. And as for when you drink it, its whenever. The vial will cure you of poison up to a two hour time span from the time you drink it, whether it be before or after." Atrum knows all too well what to say. He said the same thing to his friend the first time before he bit him. Now . . . he does it again.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:59 pm
Uwn smiled and drank from the vial, the cold liquid ran down her throat. After finishing it, she moved to be closer to Atrum. She licked his neck slightly, then pressed her fangs deeply into it. She drank every drop that fell from his neck.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games