Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:01 pm
{{*glares at TES and sticks her tongue out at Katana* evil xp }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:02 pm
((But it's so cozy and warm! gonk ))

dame slowly stands to her feet, knees and joints aching from being in the same position for so long. She stretches a moment and then trudges back up to the front of the plane. A steward smiles at her and asks if she wants anything, she shakes her head but before the steward can walk away, L barks out a
"Get her a water!" Both the steward and dame jump and he quickly gets her a bottle. She says a quiet thanks and tentatively edges towards Kat and Icy, finally ending up in the seat across from them on the other side of the plane. She opens her bottle of water and takes a small swig.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:21 pm
*still drinking from the bottle of Single Barrel, she sees Katana isn't going to let up. Closing the bottle, she sets it down on the table between her and the seats in front of her. Crossing her arms, she turns to face Katana, leaning back against the armrest. Settling a blank look on Katana, she just stares for a few, catching dame out the corner of her eye coming from the back of the plane*

Just what is it that you want from me Katana? Are you bored? Need some attention? Right now I need all of my focus, energy and as sound a mind as I can have for Flame and my crew. I don't have any of that to waste on whatever game you're playing at. You're working to get some kind of rise out of me, and all it's dong is f**king with me to the point where my concentration is breaking. I don't know about you, but I for one damn sure plan on coming out of this alive, with my people in tact.

*turns back to face the window, trying to keep a level voice and emotions in check* The fact that you're here to help save Flame has my deepest appreciation more than you know, but I don't have to like you right now and I for damn sure don't have to talk to you. This mole and L bullshit can be dealt with after the mission. Anything else is just cause for premature battles that I'm in no mood for.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:22 pm
Kat sees dame take a seat across the aisle from her out of the corner of her eye. She rolls her head in dame's direction and gives her a serious look. "You okay there, damey? You look a little rough. If you work for L, you know you'd better buck up and get your head back in the game." She takes a sip of her water before continuing. "I have to admit, you had us all fooled at MW. You played us well.....but something went wrong didn't it? You broke the primary rule...you started caring." She gives dame a level stare, no anger at all in her eyes, but in them instead was a glimmer of concern for the young woman.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:36 pm
dame keeps staring forward, sipping her water, and shrugs, "I'm new at this, Kat. Guess I learned a valuable lesson." dame puts on her game face, but inside, she was a bit touched at Kat's words.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:43 pm
Kat laughs at dame's comment. "Honey, we're all NEW at it at one point in our life. You just need to decide now, while it's still early, what's most important to you. Believe me, if I'd had the chance to do something different when I was your age, I'd have made a different choice." She takes another sip of her water. "You know....they make it sound so glamorous...when in reality, all you do is deceive people. That's one of the reasons I made sure I was a free agent, so to speak. No one was going to have control over me.....the only reason I'm here now is because of this stubborn mule sitting next to me. Someone's gotta keep her a** safe. And L knows that....she knows damn well she can't order my a** around and MAKE me do anything I don't want to. And, in a way, I'm here for you too, dame. Being involved with L is serious, chica, and I'm afraid you might be in over your head. She has way too much control over you."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm
"Aye, that she does," dame said quietly, "has for a long time." She looks over towards Katana, "Don't fret about it too much, Kat. For the most part, L and I get along. She watches over me and lets me choose what jobs I want...usually. Sure, she can be a controlling, manipulative b***h," she looks over at L pointedly, saying the words louder, "but she's taught me everything I know." dame sweatdrop sighs and glances past Kat to Icy and then lowers her voice, "L and I stay neutral until the highest bidder, but even then we reserve the right to breach a contract at any time for any reason. The Jamaicans wanted info, we didn't know why, didn't care at the time. If their game would have been to kill a seemingly innocent, I would have refused. I also would have refused if they had taken her again...or decided she wasn't useful anymore. My loyalties would have been shifted." dame says this confidentially, trying to whisper low enough that Icy doesn't hear. Last thing dame needs is for Icy to think she's trying to play her again. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Kat gives dame a meaningful look and gets up to go sit next to dame. She speaks quietly to her, "It's good to know you wouldn't try to kill her....because then you would find out the range of my expertise of my YEARS of experience, hun. I'd hate to have to kill you....you seem like a decent person. Even though I wonder, with the company you keep...."

She gets up and stretches. "Well, since no one's up to telling us where the hell we're going and how long it's gonna take, I'm getting a nap in." She heads toward the back of the plane and stretches out on a couch and closes her eyes.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:14 pm
dame nods, "Of course, Katana," and closes her own eyes, leaning her head back on the seat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm
{{CRAP! I so just blanked on my post. I hate when this s**t happens}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm
(( rofl Well, that's what happens when you start getting to those certain ages, ya know! wink I've put Kat to bed, so to speak...so you just have fun when you remember what the hell you were going to do! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 pm
{{But, but I sat here, for like half an hour trying to put that post together. crying I've got to get ready to leave here anyway, so hopefully by the time I get home I'll remember what I was going to say. stare See you all in a few}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:42 pm
((*huggles her grouchy Icy* I've got to head to bed, so I'll find you tomorrow! ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:08 pm
dame startles awake and looks back at Kat, "Hey Kat! Wake up a second!" Kat stirs in her sleep and mumbles. "Will you text Psy and let her know Icy decided to join us on our snipe hunt? I mean," dame giggles slightly, "she is Southern and such..." Kat murmurs a "Mmmhm," and pulls out her phone sending a quick text. She then rolls over and goes back to sleep.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:10 am
((At this rate were going to freakin' Australia! Hey Ice, what happened to that post you were gonna write? wink xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games