Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 am
(no prob.)

Zach lets out another rigid laugh. "Oh great. Just great. And as to think I thought I had problems." Zach shakes his head and slowly stands up, looking around to see the two of them fighting on the roof of a nearby building. "Wow. I can barely make out whats going on."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 am
Maarg studied the elves for a moment. Finally he waved his hand, much like when he created the map, though instead of a map appearing, a vision of Yuka and her father fighting, with two elves standing keeping watch. It was hard to tell which was winning as both of them were bloodied up. The major injuries was Yuka's back again and a deep cut on Merok's side.

Yuka forced herself not to support her back with a hand as her father engaged again. She dodged again and brought her knife up into him. The movement was so quick that the only thing to show she had done anything, was yet another cut through his armour and into his stomach. "Why father, did you come to kill me? or are you just here for fun?" her voice showed no sign of pain from her wounds, only anger and confusion.

Merok grimaced, but continued to fight. "You betrayed us by leaving to live with the humans. What love can you possibly harbour for such insignificant beings? You know that we cannot live beside them. Their ways are barberic!"  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 am
Zach hears the words barbaric and sighs. "Hey man. Thats harsh. Not all of us are barbaric." Zach says quietly to where only Maarg and Tanner can hear him. Zach shifts about to where he can lean on one of the rails for the bridgeway so that he can partly support his weight with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 am
Maarg smiled. "Don't think to much on what they say in this. They are both angry. I'm sure you know how inconsiderate people can be when upset?" he said, remembering what Yuka had said earlier, or more, what she wanted to say.

Yuka smiled. "It is not love father. It is respect. Surely a brother of a king, such as yourself, knows the meaning of respect? or perhaps by hiding yourself in the forest I once called home, you have forgotten the true meaning of respect?" the elf lunged at her father, careful to dodge the sword he held.

Merok spat. "Respect? Humans do not know respect." seeing that his sword had missed her, the older elf reached out with his free hand and grabbed her by the neck. "I should have gotten rid of you years ago. Before you started your mindless following of the human ways." He tightened his grip and held her further away so that her kicks missed him.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 am
Zach notices none of the elves looking at him and raises his rifle, aiming solidly at the main elf's arms. He fires a single round that if it hits, will go through both arms. Cant let him hurt my comrades.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 am
Merok shrieked and let go of Yuka. The young elf fell to the ground, holding her throat and looking up at her father. Blood poured out of his arms and Yuka forced herself not to look at where Zach was. Standing up on slightly wobbly legs, she said to her father, "so fate say's that you die here father. That is why you do not insult humans. They protect those they love, whether it means they die themselves and even if there is truely nothing they can do." She softly placed her hands on her father's shoulder, then brought her knife up through his throat. The two fell to the ground together.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 am
Zach lets out a weak smile before falling backwards. The shock from the recoil of the shot caused him so much pain that he is now very dizzy. "Hey Maarg. You mind checking up on our girl." Zach says to the lizard while making a thumbs up as if signifying he is okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 am
Maarg nodded. "I'll bring her back." The lizard ran off towards where the fight had been. When he got there, he saw the two standing elves, looking very confused as to what they should do. The lizard walked past them, ignoring the angry comments spoken to him in elven, he carefully picked up Yuka and carried her back to where Zach was still sitting, with the gun next to him.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 am
"Well Maarg. Is she okay." Zach asks, now barely conscious against the pain. "I hope she is. That shot was a massive pain."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:53 am
Maarg examined Yuka as a doctor might examine a patient. "She has lost a lot of blood, but I think she should be alright... We need to take her to a healers..." the lizard looked over at Zach and his pale face. "I think you need to see one aswell... I will take you back to my village, but first we have to find your friend..."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 am
"Well. Thats good." Zach says to Maarg before passing out.

[Night Maara. Its 4 am here]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
(lol, night)  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm
"I'll get you for that stupid human...Watch when you die! I'll still be alive and you'll be f**king dead." he said and swore under his breath a bit more and tried to scratch Enisis's arm.

Roselyn laughed and smiled slightly "Wow..a cat threatening a human, isnt it the other way around usually?" she said, remembering how her uncle used to threaten his cats as they used to claw at him and scratch up his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm
"Yeah. Usually it is. And this cat is currently very helpless." Enisis laughs, still holding the cat in the air. "You know, if you stopped struggling and swore to be a nice kitty, I might let you down." Enisis says to the cat with a smile on his face.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Maarg sighed as he realised he would have to get the two passed out people out of the compound. He held his staff in one hand and watched as it shortened, soon it was small enough to fit into the pocket on his robes. Bending down to pick up Zach, the lizard was careful that he didn't drop Yuka. "damn idiots the both of you." he cursed some more as he flopped Zach over his shoulder, then started on his way out of the compound. Once outside, Maarg muttered a few words, using his head to complete the movements his hands couldn't. An image of Enisis and his companions appeared before him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff