Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 pm
I just stood there staring after her, with now tears streaming down my face, "Kisa-san........" I then sit down hard on the floor not moving.
(& poor Gaara is heart broken cry )
*Clone*
I looked at him, "That is alright, now that I know it's not your fault, it's just bottled emotions that make you that way" I kissed his cheek.
*Real*
I fall out of a tree, but then run back to where I left my clone, "Smart thinking with the blanket" I tell her. As I limp over with my things for a weird reason the rain stopped, 'Good' I muttered as I started putting things where I needed them.
*Clone* I looked at the real me that just came back thinking, 'What the hell happened to 'me'?' I cocked an eye brow at her.
*Real*
"Alright, now I need you and Kyo in the center alright?" I tell them as I was done setting up.
*Clone*
"Don't mention it, I'm worried as well, Over there!" I yelled as I saw a explosion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:00 pm
Izon, Miroku, and Gaara's clone all went towards the explosion. Once they got there Izon told them to hide fast.

Miroku looked over at Izon then at the battle field between two wolves. "Izon where's Kanatta? I dont see her at all."

Izon put his hand over Miroku's mouth. "The black wolf is Kanatta."
((The Black is Kanatta and the White is Kurukai(Kanatta's brother)))
User Image  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:03 pm
*Clone*
"How are we going to stop them?" I muttered to Izon as we watched in horror as the two wolves duke it out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Izon sat there quietly waiting and planning something...but what. "Im not Gaara but if we get in the of Kurukai he will certainly kill us like he did that one."

Miroku looked at Izon. "Izon dont tell him. We promised Kanatta not to tell or talk about it every again."

"Miroku they have to find out sooner or later" he then gave him glare.

Kanatta and Kurukai continued fighting each other. Both of them was bleeding a good bit but deflect each others attacks so many times that no one keep count.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 pm
*Clone*
"I could just distract them with my sand...." I muttered to them. As I watched the fight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am
"That might actually work but...." He continued watching the battle rage on.

"But what Izon?" Miroku also watched worried and frightened at the same time.

"If one of them get distracted the other will simply just attack killing that person and will most likely be Kurukai." Izon had a serious look on his face. "Gaara you have to distract both of them at the right time or things will get worse."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:12 pm
*Clone*
I nodded at him, "Alright..." I then make a plan on when that time would be.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm
Kisa's mother wanted her to go to the store and buy some stuff for dinner so she went to her room and told Gaara she was leaving and she would be back soon.

The beast grabbed Kyo and put him down in the center and stood there.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 pm
*Real*
I nodded then looked at my aura clone who nodded & stood facing me on the other side of them, we then did our hand signs at the same time as the stuff I put around in a circle began to glow blue, then white as it filled the area, I didn't dare move although I had to close my eye's then once it stopped there was only Kyo. "Did it work?" I ask nervously.
*Real*
I nodded, "Alright, but be careful" I was still crying though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm
"Ok," Kisa said leaving and heading out. ((I think that orochimaru should use this opportunity to take someone...hint hint lol ))

Kyo slowly sat up. His head hurt like a b***h and he felt really really sleepy.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm
(Me thinks Kisa, since Garra's a reck!)
*Meanwhile back at the destroyed building*
I came up out of the ground, "Damn, Kanatta, she had to ruin it!" I growled then to my surprise to find that the others that were with me were nowhere to be found, "Interesting" I muttered then went to go look for them, who do I find is Garra's girl walking by herself, "My,my what have we got here?" I say behind her, then before she knows it I take her again.
I dropped my aura clone & say softly to Kyo, "Are you alright?" with concern in my voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 pm
Where ever she was Kisa looked at Orochimaru with nothing but an emotionless expression. "What do you want from me this time?"

Kyo looked at Sara and nodded before holding his head, "Just a head ache...what happened?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 pm
I sighed in relief, then tell him what happened while he was out.
I laughed at the look that she gave me, "It, looks like you my dear will make a good experiment on" I say while smirking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm
"Experiment? What type of experiment?" She asked scared on the inside but simply showing curiosity on the outside.

"Oh..." Kyo muttered and sighed. "Sorry..." Was the last he said before simply sitting there.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm
"Do, you need to sleep?" I ask him gently as I looked at him. 'He had a rough day' I thought also.
"Hhhhhhhmmmmm, maybe seeing what would happen if I add some limbs, take some off that sort of thing" I tell her while smirking.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games