Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie could not believe such a man could fall in love with such a common girl. She wasn't special at all, she was a face in the crowd that was easily forgotten about, but to Iago, she was much more. Evie felt more important as she listened to him speak of how he felt about her and how his feelings became more and more existent as the years went by.

"I know how you feel love...for I was the same way." Evie smiled at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm
"It pained me to not be able to tell you about my feelings...so I guess I have to make it up now, don't I?" Iago asked, grinning a little mischievously. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers, deepening the kiss ever so slightly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at him questioningly, what was he thinking exactly? Iago wore that mischievous smile that made her melt at the sight of him every time. She felt his lips against hers and then the kiss seemed to get deeper and deeper. Evie kissed him back and kept kissing him for a long while until she realized that she wasn't breathing. Her head began to swim and she opened her eyes, breaking away from the kiss.

"I guess...that's a start." Evie smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Iago held her tightly as he kissed her, closing his eyes and putting as much feeling as he could for her into it. He pulled away when she did, matching her smile.
"It is a start...I promise to make up those lost years to you." he whispered, still holding her in his arms.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pressed herself closer to Iago, feeling his body tightly pressed against hers drove her completely mad with a very intense feeling from inside.

"It definitely a start." Evie smiled at him and gave him a tender little kiss on the cheek before taking his hand and leading him outside. It was so calm and peaceful. Being with Iago made it that much better.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 am
Iago smiled, feeling her body pressed up against his. He felt a great mixture of love and lust, and enjoyed the fact that, unlike in a lot of relationships, he could feel strong feelings of both at the same time. He let her take his hand and lead him outside, and he smiled when they got there, at the warmth of the day.
"This place is beautiful." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie inhaled a deep breath of the clean,crisp air and smiled brightly. It was amazing and beautiful just as Iago had said, though it seemed like an understatement. Evie took his hand and walked along, admiring everything she didn't have a chance to the day before. She stepped up onto a long, fallen log and walked along it. She maintained her balance as she walked along the log.

"So we need to find food for the horses....." Evie was thinking about the day ahead of them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 am
Iago smiled at her, following alongside her on the log, her hand in his, just in case she should fall.
"Won't be too hard, they can eat the grass in the forest there." he said. There was the edge of a forest near the cabin.
"What we have to do is get some long rope so that we can tie them up to the side of the cabin, but so they can still go wander a good distance, and then we can try and build a paddock for them." he said.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie reaches the end of the log and hopped off, landing in the ground with little impact. She looked around and tried to look for a strong sort or material to use as a rope for the horses, she didn't want to have too many reasons to go back to town of she could help it. There was an entire undiscovered forest for her to explore for materials. Evie turned back to Iago and lightly squeezed his hand.

"Time to get working." Evie grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 am
"Wait." Iago said, smiling at her. "Let's find some rope inside the cabin first, and then we'll take the day slowly. To build a paddock means we'll need to make a fence, which can take days." he said.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

With a clap of her hands and a turn on her heel, her dress flew out behind her and she walked back to the cabin with purpose and determination.

"Rope...." Evie said aloud to keep her on track. There had to be a rope and if there wasn't then she would have to braid things together herself. Evie had done it once before for practice, it wasn't an exceptional job seeing as she wasn't as strong in the past as she was presently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 am
Iago laughed, following Evie inside. "Try over here." he said, heading up to a closet where Cyril usually kept his supplies. Sure enough, when he opened the door, a bunch of survival supplies could be found: axes, other tools, and a few large bits of rope. Iago took one coil of rope and pulled out a knife from inside, and brought them outside the cabin, around toward the horses. Once there, he cut the coil in half, which gave him two pretty long lengths of rope, that he tied tightly to the hitching post near the cabin, then untied the horse's reins and tied the rope tightly to that, giving them a good long place to wander to both the feed trough, the water trough, and even into the trees a little bit.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie followed her Iago outside and watched him work. He cut the rope and then tied up the horses to he post. Evie smiled....she never saw him work like he did and she found him even more attractive than ever.

"I didn't even do anything....you hogged the work." Evie went and kissed him on the cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 am
Iago laughed. "Evie, you've worked quite a long time. The only work I've done is training and fighting...it's about time I did something like this." he said, smiling and kissing her back on the cheek.  

DemonDays2

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games