Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai pocketed his phone with a happy smirk and laughed. He was very glad that he had the number of one of his best one night stands so far.
When they arrived, Kai opened his door and got out, though he was too late to go around and open the door for Ishi like he usually did.
Kai hadn't been to SMASH for a while, and being here was like revisiting a childhood memory.
The deep rooted rivalry between SMASH Studios and Ohayou Productions was more like a friendly competition between brothers, actually. It wasn't as bad as the rivalry between other production studios, though, since Ohayou Productions usually turned out soloists, while SMASH Studios went for groups and bands.
Kai took a deep breath as he came to stand next to Ishi, taking in the sweet smell of music competition.
He smiled at Ishi and slyly interlaced his hand with Ishi's, still looking at SMASH.
Turning to the drummer, he murmured, "Aren't you late?"

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:58 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi gave a little shrug, holding two fingers just a little ways apart to demonstrate the tiny bit that they were late. Fashionably late, it could be called.
Ishi opened the door to the lobby, once again feeling the small surge of pride that came with walking into a room with both an attractive man, and a man who, for once, didn’t seem to have much of a problem with being so blatantly obvious about his sexuality. Or, if Kai did have a problem, he did a fantastic job of hiding it.
Yamamoto, Ishi’s translator, was pacing back and forth in small circles, looking stressed. Given, the woman was usually stressed. Just looking at her made Ishi feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. In contrast to Yamato’s neatly pressed suit-skirt, Ishi was very aware that he was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday— the ones that he had not only got stinking drunk in, but had also gotten soaked in the rain.
Still, Ishi reluctantly released Kai’s hand to wave to her. He broke into a rapid series of gestures, hurried apologies for being late.
The older woman was not paying attention to her client though. She was staring at Kai, eyes wide, her mouth slightly agape. She snapped her fingers to get Ishi’s attention.
“Do you know who that is?” She signed, her expression still intent on Kai’s face.  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai looked around interestedly at his surroundings when he came into the lobby of SMASH. It had been a while since he had come here, and things had changed quite a bit.
Furnishings had been moved around and various new signs and posters were up showing the faces of the new sensations that were meant to sweep the world.
Kai noticed that there was a very stressed looking woman pacing back and forth, to whom Ishi was leading him.
Ishi then left Kai to approach the woman, who Kai remembered to be named Yamamoto Hisoka. Kai let go reluctantly, but followed close behind.
Kai watched as Ishi made some very rapid gestures, all of which Yamamoto seemed to be ignoring.
It was a world that was beyond Kai, and he marveled at it. He could never understand such rapid movements; he was sure of that.
But he noticed that Yamamoto's eyes were on him, which was something that he found quite curious.
When Yamamoto tried to get Ishi's attention and then started some gestures of her own, obviously talking about Kai, Kai leaned in a bit more, now truly curious as to what the conversation was.
He half wondered if the woman knew he was from Ohayou Productions and was yelling at Ishi for having brought an enemy into the headquarters...

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi looked at his translator, confused, before showing her the name he’d given to Kai. From the look Yamamato gave him, he might as well have told her he’d been celebrating Easter as a Buddhist holiday. She looked suspiciously between the two of them.
“Please tell me you did not spend the night together.” Ishi raised an eyebrow. Was his sex life really any of her business? Then again, Yamamato had known him since he seventeen and she acted more like the nagging mother he should have had, as opposed to his own whimsical, absent-minded one.
“Of course,” Was just a quick, two fingered, gesture. Yamamato look both stricken and strangely elated.
“That is Nakai,” She told him. When this failed to get the desired reaction, she sighed. “Kai Higuri? The singer? They’ve been playing the song nonstop on the radio…” The woman trailed off, realizing just a moment too late that deaf people did not listen to the radio.
“You’ve seen his music video though?” She looked almost desperate, but of course Ishi could only shake his head.
“That explains the money though,” He added with a grin.
“Just be nice and introduce me.”
Ishi turned to Kai, still grinning. With a flourish, he gestured from Yamamato to Kai and back, leaving the rest to her.  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai looked interestingly upon the whole situation, though having no clue what was being said. He felt a little out of it, but politely did not interrupt nor say anything.
When Ishi turned and gestured from Kai to Hisoka, Kai figured that it was an introduction of sorts.
He couldn't help but smile ever so slightly at the slight pink that tinged her cheeks. No doubt she knew who he was, and had questioned Ishi about him and Ishi's exact involvement.
Kai smiled and held out his hand.
"I'm Kai Higuri, better known as Nakai. I hear you're Hisoka Yamamoto, am I right?"
He took her hand and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on each of her knuckles before pulling back up and smiling very slightly.
"Prettier than I had imagined, I dare say."
Kai had said it with perfect mood and feeling, pulling it off with the air of a master of his art.
He knew that it would illicit a blush from the woman, and that was what was always his goal anyways.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 pm
Ni

Ni looked up from his book and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and looked at it. He sighed, they were late though not by much. He hoped that they were coming soon. He wanted to meet the other members of the band.  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 am
Kawamura Ishi

Yamamato flushed a brilliant shade of red, but kept her straight face, nodding. She may have been a fan girl, but she was also a businesswoman.
“It is a great pleasure to meet you,” She said formally, her voice betraying none of the hysteria she was inwardly experiencing.
Ishi, of course, could not hear her distant tone. He only saw Kai brushing his lips over the back of her hands and her blushing response. Sure, he knew that they were a one-night stand, but a woman? Really? And an older woman at that!
Ishi frowned. He tapped Yamamato’s shoulder, trying to divert her attention.
The meeting? he reminded her forcefully.

((failfailfailfail))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was far pleased with himself at the blush, not to mention the courteous reply.
"Likewise, Ms. Yamamoto."
He placed his hands back in his pockets and was about to say something else when Ishi tapped Hisoka on the shoulder and gestured something.
Kai didn't know what Ishi was saying, but he sensed a slight agitation in Ishi's manner.
Perhaps Ishi was a little annoyed at being late? Ishi could have been one of those people who hated to be late.
Kai smiled and murmured, "Sorry. Forgot about that meeting."
He stepped into Ishi and tacitly turned Ishi's face, placing a chaste little kiss squarely on Ishi's lips before pulling back and smiling at the two of them.
"It was nice to meet you, Ms. Yamamoto. Hope we meet again," he spoke, winking.
"And I'll call you," he murmured gently with a bright smile.
Waving to the two, Kai turned and walked off to go wherever he was going.

((More fail than yours.))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi’s finger’s leapt to his lips as soon as Kai pulled away, as he scowled. He did not see the smile, and barely remembered to read Kai’s words. He only saw the wink Kai gave his translator, and it made his skin prickle unpleasantly.
One-night-stand, one-night-stand, he reminded himself forcefully, one-night-stand who had his phone number…
Ishi turned abruptly, leaving Yamamato staring absently at the place Kai had been. He walked to the elevator doors and slammed the button with an upward pointing arrow. Yamamato glided over, a big grin plastered on her face, one that really should be considered indecent for a woman who was almost forty.
Isn’t he gorgeous? She signed to him.
He’s better naked. He replied, his face emotionless, wanting to see her uncomfortable, wanting to make her come down off that little star struck cloud she was floating on.
“Ishi!” That part was out loud, but he could see his name on her lips. He smirked.
The elevator arrived and they stepped in, Yamamato pressed a button to take them up. Ishi hoped she knew where they were going, because he sure as hell didn’t.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:17 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai whistled happily as he walked down the street, though he kept his glasses and scarf back the way it had been, trying to not seem too conspicuous. Of course, his blond hair didn't help, not to mention the fact that he was walking out of SMASH.
Nevertheless, Kai was able to make his way to his limousine and soon was well on his way to Ohayou. He had a full day of recordings today, though they wouldn't start until after lunch.
Once Kai arrived, he immediately made himself comfortable, taking off his sunglasses and setting his coat and other items in his designated room.
He hated wearing sunglasses, even though people said that they worked for him. He liked wearing glasses more, even though those were only for the fans also.
On his way to lunch, Kai passed a couple of tech women who were giggling amongst themselves. He gave them all a wink, but said nothing more.
Kai liked the feeling of always remaining close, but not quite close enough for women.
After all, most of his fans didn't know that he was gay. Hisoka was one of the few women, and Kai was sure that she'd probably keep that to herself.
Not caring about nutrition, Kai went off around in search for some good ice-cream.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Ni

Ni sighed. He was finished with his book and they still weren't here yet. He put his feet up on the table and leaned back a little. He was bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:34 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Yamamato was scowling at Ishi in a way that really only a mother should be allowed to scowl at someone. As the woman in question was Ishi’s translator, not his mother, the expression went unappreciated.
“You need to behave yourself.” She signed, her face stern. Ishi only waved his hand at her. Of course he would behave himself, didn’t he always?
The doors of the elevator slid open and Yamamato trotted briskly down the hall, leaving Ishi to trail a couple of feet behind her. She paused outside the door to a conference room, giving Ishi a last serious look, before turning the handle.
Ishi let her walk in first, watching her mouth form apologies he couldn’t hear. He was surprised to see her stop so abruptly, and even more surprised to find the room empty.
Well, not completely empty. There was a man seated at the table, though Ishi would hardly call him a man, as he looked a good deal younger than Ishi.
Is he even out of high school yet? He could not help but wonder.
Still, the boy was not unattractive. In fact, had it been any other day of the week, Ishi probably would have tried something on him. Today though… Ishi could not place exactly what about today was different and that in itself was irritating. Why shouldn’t he enjoy himself, or at least get acquainted, with his young man?
Ishi brushed the thought aside as quickly as it had come into his head, stepping up beside Yamamato and giving the boy a quick smile. It wasn’t Kai’s dazzling grin that had Yamamato acting like a school girl, but it was better than some people’s.

((I'm sorry if that was incomprehensible, I usually loose the ability to write with any amount of proficiency after about 10))  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 am
NI

Ni looked up when the door opened. He looked at he woman and smiled waving away the appologies. He took his feet off of the table and stood up. Then he noticed the guy who walked in behind her. He smiled at him too. Ni walked up to them and said,"Hi. I am Ni. Your names?" He was going to at least try and get off on the right foot with these people. They would after all be working together from now on. It would be bad if they didn't get along.

((It's fine. I understand.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 am
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

After having a quite interesting conversation and a few cups of champagne with the man, Miki decided to go home since everything seemed to be alright and well there was really no need for him to stay. The guitarist dressed up and hung the bathrobe in the bathroom as he thanked the blond for the hospitality and left.
When the guitarist arrived at his apartment he immediately made his way to his bedroom and surrendered himself to his need of sleep as he let himself fall on his bed and fell asleep a few moments later.
Hours later his cell phone began to ring which the sound of it somewhat managed to wake the guitarist. " hmmm.... what now..." the blond replied in a sleepy tone of voice as his phone continued to ring. " mmm... ten more minutes...." he placed a pillow over his head not wanting to hear anything as he fell asleep once again, three hours passed and the blond then began to feel something ticklish on his thigh, he slightly giggled as he sat up and reached down to see what it was, it was his cell phone, he shoved his hand inside his pocket and pulled it out while flipping it open noticing that he had quite a few missed calls and a voice mail as well, he was quite sure who the voice mail was from and the blond wasn't wrong.
He played the voice mail as he heard a loud voice coming from his phone, It was the bands manager telling him to answer the phone every time he called and to not forget about the meeting all the band was going to have that day. " Roger..." he replied once the voice mail was finished as he closed his phone, a slight sigh escaped his lips as the twenty one year old man walked his way towards the bathroom and took a quick shower.
He dressed in a black shirt with a pink skull on it, blue jeans and black shoes. He put his wallet in his back pocket and placed his cell phone and house keys in the front pocket, he grabbed a hat with a lot of pins on it and put it on as the blond made sure not to forget anything as he then walked out of his apartment and headed towards the studio hoping not to be the last one to arrive at the meeting.

(( I'm back! sorry for taking long to reply but it was because i wasn't able to pay the phone bill on time... so i got the phone line cut and no Internet as well.... but everything is alright now... ^-^))
♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

kh_sora_1708

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm
((Has ANYONE seen Nillere-sama?!?! Anyone? I..need her....))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games