Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:50 pm
"I mainly like animals that people consider rodents," Shan replied with a shrug. "A lot of times, I don't understand why people hate them. It's not like all of them carry diseases, right?" For some strange reason, he was feeling a bit frustrated while he was saying this.

After he had finished speaking, worry came along. What if he had been rambling? The master definitely wouldn't appreciate listening to apparently useless information.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:02 pm
"Ah. That definitely explains a lot when he didn't kill Nezushi. It wasn't that Kanda 'hated' the rat..he just had a bad feeling about him. And that proved correct when the mouse became human in his house.

He sighed lightly then looked at Shan and tilted his head at his worry face. 'Why does he looked worried..?' He thought as he raised an eyebrow then shrugged it off and thought of another question. 'Probably just stress or nervousness.'

"What books do you liek to read?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:13 pm
"Any book except horror and comedy is fine," Shan said. "For the kinds of books that I read, it doesn't matter what they're about as long as the plot is okay." He didn't exactly have any favorite books, so he could only generalize his answer.

Oh great, he was rambling again. Sure, the master didn't seem to mind, but that didn't justify it. It seemed as if all Shan could say was useless information after an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm
"Same here." Kanda said to the plot thing. He honestly read all categories. Even horror and very little comedy. Very VERY little comedy.

"Whats your favorite color?" He asked as he leaned into the couch and watched Shan. He was just randomly asking questions now. He really wanted to know more about him and he honestly liked hearing his voice.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm
"My favorite color?" Shan repeated, wanting to make sure he heard right. "I guess it's red. I used to have a collection of red objects, not including blood or anything gory as such." He decided that since the master didn't seem bothered at all by the rambling, then it would be okay as long as it was related to the topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:51 pm
"Red doesn't always have to deal with red." He said as then shurgged. "But red is a nice color." He added then ruffled the boy's head again. "Hmmm...What is your family like?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm
At that question, Shan's contentment fled. Ever since that day that he was turned in to the slave men, he had hated his family. Well, he didn't hate his mother. She had wanted to leave the country with him so he could avoid this fate, but he hated the rest of his family.

"I don't want to talk about them," Shan muttered, "but I guess I'll have to. Basically, every member is the same. They always want strong children and they never understand me. The only person who is different is my mom."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm
"understandable.." Kanda said, scowling when he met Shan's father and he was not nice. He honestly thoguht he was putrid. "I hate your family too." He stated. "Except your mother since I haven't met her yet." He added.

"So Whats your favorite food?" He asked, changing the subject for the boy's sake. He honestly didn't want to talk more about that subject either. 'It would make us both comfortable that way.' he thoguht.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 pm
Glad to change the subject, Shan once again searched his mind for an answer. "I suppose my favorite food is that soup I always make," he said as soon as he finished thinking. "It's one of the few things that I haven't forgotten to make."

Come to think of it, since he had arrived to live in this house, he hadn't made anything except Creamy Corn soup and curry. There had to be other recipes that he knew how to make. He couldn't have forgotten all of them, right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 pm
Kanda blinked then nodded. "Oh. That soup. It does taste good." He stated as he remembered the good taste then his face softened slightly. "Is that your own recipe?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Shan shook his head. "My mom taught it to me, and her brothers and sisters know the recipe too," he said a little excitedly. "There have been a few restaurants opened where they make the soup, but all of them are in different countries."

"Come to think of it, I wonder how my uncles and aunts are doing," he said mostly to himself. "They send lots of letters, but I haven't seen them in a while." He then shrugged. "I know I implied that I didn't like my family, but I was specifically talking about my dad's side. My mom's side is the better and more understanding side."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm
Kanda blinked at how....quickly Shan talked..So fast...it made it hard for Kanda to get what he was fully saying. "Umm okay. I understand..Kinda." He stated then sighed.

"Well I can see why you liked your mother better." He stated then shrugged. "Okay well..Anything you want to add about yourself?" He asked as he raised his black eyebrow up.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 pm
"Not really," Shan said with a shrug. "I guess we covered all the important stuff. There's nothing else about me that should be interesting." In truth, he just didn't want to say anything else. He didn't want to answer anymore questions, since it all seemed a little too sudden and so he probably wouldn't be able to answer every question he was asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm
"Alright. Well.." He said as he scratched his head then sighed. "Well..How about you ask me some questions?" He stated as he looked at Shan. "Anythign you want to know about me?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:12 pm
"I believe so," Shan replied. "But what if I ask something offensive?" He didn't want to go through yet another punishment for a single mistake. Sure, not many of those had happened, but he was caught nearly too many times.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff