Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm
Gikishou slept there that night and woke up early the next morning, making breakfast since his parents had to leave for work early today. He was making blueberry waffles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Kyo woke the next morning and his nose caught a delightful smell. It wasn't one that he had smelled before, but it did have the familiar smell of blueberries. Getting off the couch, he headed up stairs for the usual morning necessities before heading back downstairs and to the kitchen.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm
Gikishou grinned,having already showered and gotten dressed before starting, when Kyo came in. "Mornin'! Feeling better?" he asked,setting the waffles on two plates. "Mom and dad had to leave early today."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 pm
"I'm feeling much better, thank you," Kyo said as he took a seat by the table. He looked curiously at the waffles on the plate that had blue spots all over them. The blueberry smell seemed to be coming from those waffles, but he had never seen anything like blue-spotted waffles, so he was skeptical.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:46 pm
Gikishou laughed."Haven't you ever had blueberry waffles?" He asked, taking a bite of his. When he swallowed,he grinned. "It's one of my specialties." He explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:54 pm
"Eh? So that's what they're called?" Kyo asked. "I've never really seen them before. I thought they were just old waffles." He took a small bite of the blue-spotted waffle.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm
Gikishou cracked up."I wouldn't feed you waffles with blue mold, Kyo. These are freshly made."He said,taking another bite.He finished his breakfast and then got his book bag, getting Kyo's too. "Ready when you are." He told him with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Kyo quickly finished his waffles, though not too quickly so he could savour the taste, and then he stood. "Okay, I'm ready now," he said. "Shall we go to the school?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 pm
Gikishou nodded, going out to the truck and going through the usual routine, driving to school and then realized that gas was low. After school, they'd have to make a stop at the gas station.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Kyo got out from the truck and onto the ground. Another day at school, another day of having to be guarded from harrassment. Well, at least it'll be over after less than a week.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 pm
Gikishou went to class as usual, and stayed back for the tutoring session,grinning. "You're not going to believe this,but I think I understand all of my math! I just need help with my rhetorical devices in Language arts, then my equations in physics, and I'll be set!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm
Kyo, who had entered the room quite early before the bell rang, smiled. "That's great! At this rate you probably won't have to stay for tutorial anymore," he said. "Everything will be a piece of cake for you in no time, huh?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm
Gikishou nodded. "And then we can both go home on time like everyone else!" He said, cheered by the idea. They zoomed through his homework, which he was ecstatic about.

((going to bed soon))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm
(Oh, okay)

Kyo was surprised about the quick progress of today. It seemed that Giki-san was very eager to get out of here or something. Well, he couldn't blame him. Not many people liked staying in school, especially after school was over for the day.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 am
Gikishou was still grinning as the session ended and they went home. Once they were home and inside, he showed Kyo more good news: He'd gotten a 'B+' on his math test.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games