Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm
Amanda walks into the common room looking about Cairo, Caaaaiiirrroooo, here kitty, kitty, kitty! she says while looking for her grey and tan feline Cairo yawns and looks annoyed and she scoops him up from his spot by the fire. There you are! Time to go, we must board the train she tells him, as though he's listening intently and not sleeping on her half packed trunk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 pm
"Hi everyone what's going on?" Username asks while munching on some Honeyduke's chocolate.  

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:44 pm
Hello Everyone making my first announcement as Head of Hufflepuff and thank you for my congratulations!
I am sure many of you have received the PM i sent you all (not to Lana our Deputy Head), if you have read it i would appreciate it if you replied with that confirmation.
In that message i announced that the position of Prefect for our House is open and i am not going to give it to just anyone, This announcement is to inform every Hufflepuff that i am always keeping a close on every member, and what you do around the guild, and for our house will show who has earned to have a special position. Without further ado, Everyone is under supervision for the next month, and i with announce with that time who is our next prefect. Don't forget to board the train, and sign up for classes when they open up!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:09 pm
Aunt Slappy
Hello Everyone making my first announcement as Head of Hufflepuff and thank you for my congratulations!
I am sure many of you have received the PM i sent you all (not to Lana our Deputy Head), if you have read it i would appreciate it if you replied with that confirmation.
In that message i announced that the position of Prefect for our House is open and i am not going to give it to just anyone, This announcement is to inform every Hufflepuff that i am always keeping a close on every member, and what you do around the guild, and for our house will show who has earned to have a special position. Without further ado, Everyone is under supervision for the next month, and i with announce with that time who is our next prefect. Don't forget to board the train, and sign up for classes when they open up!

'Well you look all spiffed up, don't you,' said Lana when she caught sight of Amelia, 'I suppose we're both moving on now.' Lana smiled, 'Me, Graduating, however Ill stay on as DHOH, but I won't always be active.' (I've just started uni, it's awfully busy.'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm
The Queen Lana

'Well you look all spiffed up, don't you,' said Lana when she caught sight of Amelia, 'I suppose we're both moving on now.' Lana smiled, 'Me, Graduating, however Ill stay on as DHOH, but I won't always be active.' (I've just started uni, it's awfully busy.'

That's understandable and You will be DHOH heart as for prefect, where are my hufflepuffs?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 pm
ninja ... yum_pie

*The Fat Friar drifts into the common room. Chuckling merrily when he see's a freshly baked pie sitting on a nearby table.*

Oh my! It seems that someone has made a delicious looking pie in honor of Pi Day! Oh, and there's a note too, it says, "Happy Pi Day Friends! Enjoy the pie, it's apple! -CW" Well isn't that lovely? I wonder who sent it... or how they got it in here... ah well. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it... I bet it smells delicious...

*He sighs a little wistfully and drifts out of the common room.*

HPGoG_Fat_Friar

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 pm
HPGoG_Fat_Friar
ninja ... yum_pie

*The Fat Friar drifts into the common room. Chuckling merrily when he see's a freshly baked pie sitting on a nearby table.*

Oh my! It seems that someone has made a delicious looking pie in honor of Pi Day! Oh, and there's a note too, it says, "Happy Pi Day Friends! Enjoy the pie, it's apple! -CW" Well isn't that lovely? I wonder who sent it... or how they got it in here... ah well. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it... I bet it smells delicious...

*He sighs a little wistfully and drifts out of the common room.*

Amelia walks in and sees a pie, she smiles, i know where this is from heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:09 pm
Amanda walks happily into the common room We're back! She says to Cairo Alright, out you go. Tired from the trip Amanda flops onto her bed and begins unpacking her trunk. Hi Amelia, how was your holiday....do I smell pie?  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:07 am
Yami walked in and saw a familiar cat walk past him before he picked it up and walked it over to Amanda. "Excuse me but is this your cat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:45 am
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

That's understandable and You will be DHOH heart as for prefect, where are my hufflepuffs?

Ooh, a seriously belated congratulations to the both of you! I know that you're going to lead Hufflepuff to success. (And on another note, do you think you can put me on the graduates list? I've just noticed that I've been practically dropped off.)  

aramaa

Wizard

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:22 am
animefreak-01
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

Ooh, a seriously belated congratulations to the both of you! I know that you're going to lead Hufflepuff to success. (And on another note, do you think you can put me on the graduates list? I've just noticed that I've been practically dropped off.)

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
I knew someone was missing! crying
I shall take care of it asap!

Amelia looks over at Amanda my Holiday was fine," Were you guys on the train, I must have missed your compartment...., and yes want some pie?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 am
Yes, thanks Yami! He has a tendency to get himself into anything and everything. she says shaking her head. Thinking maybe she should have brought an owl. I just couldn't leave him at home with Mum, I've had him since he was a kitten.

Yes, Sorry we didn't see you on the train Amelia, but I would love some pie 3nodding

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 pm
Aya walked into the common room with Pix in her arms. "We're home Pix!" She said and put him down so he could wander around. She headed upstairs up to her shared dormitry with Amanda and Amelia. "Hey Girls!!! How were your holidays?" She asked smiling and layed down onto her bed relaxing for a few minutes before unpacking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:55 pm
Yami had smiled as he watched Aya walk into the common room and into the girl's dormitories before looking back at Amanda. "You're welcome Amanda."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:15 pm
Amanda gives a quick waive to Yami and tries to keep hold of Cairo as she follows Aya. Mine was pretty good. It's always nice to see Mum but just as nice to be back. There's only so much food one girl can eat! It's as if she thinks they'll starve me while I'm gone. rolleyes she means well....maybe I should get her a pygmy puff....or a dog, maybe a dog would be better company? It's just my Mum at home now that me and my brother and sister are out of the house. How about you two? She asks Aya and Amelia Do you have guys have big families?  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff